When I say Larry Elder is an idiot, that's because he is.

If your life is not to your liking you can only blame yourself. Take responsibility for your actions and try to be self-reliant. It's when you depend on others for your well-being that you are often the most disappointed.

Get a good education, irrespective of whether it is an academic or vocational education and embrace hard work as the way to achieve independence.

Also try to remember that we can learn from the past but we cannot change it. Your future is in your hands.

Shut the fuck up with that stupid bullshit. My life is great and it would be even greater without white racism. So stick to the topic and spare me your dumb ass assumptions that you repeat made by brain dead nutjobs.

This thread shows that slaveowners got reparations. Elder and Owens seem to think it's okay for descendants of slaveowners to get paid twice while opposing reparations for blacks like the good tokens that they are.

Last, I'm better educated than you are I bet. So you can shut that up too. Second, whites depended on our labor for the first 240 years they have been on this continent and have lived off programs we were excluded from that we paid taxes for during the last 160. Last, stop pretending I am talking about the past. This forum is full of white racists. Right now. In the present.

Shut the fuck up with that stupid bullshit. My life is great and it would be even greater without white racism. So stick to the topic and spare me your dumb ass assumptions that you repeat made by brain dead nutjobs.

This thread shows that slaveowners got reparations. Elder and Owens seem to think it's okay for descendants of slaveowners to get paid twice while opposing reparations for blacks like the good tokens that they are.

Last, I'm better educated than you are I bet. So you can shut that up too. Second, whites depended on our labor for the first 240 years they have been on this continent and have lived off programs we were excluded from that we paid taxes for during the last 160. Last, stop pretending I am talking about the past. This forum is full of white racists. Right now. In the present.

You are miserable and looking for someone to blame. Anyone that isn't as miserable as you is the enemy, because "misery loves company" and you revel in it.

If you didn't have hate and misery you wouldn't have anything at all.

He and the other black right wing flavor of the month Candice Owens were on a show spewing internalized racism afflicted cray cray about how descendants of slave owners would deserve reparations for their lost property.

In another thread some dumb ass had the nerve to say Elder was an intellectual.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

When Slaveowners Got Reparations

Written by
Tera W. Hunter, The New York Times
April 17, 2019

On April 16, 1862, President Abraham Lincoln signed a bill emancipating enslaved people in Washington, the end of a long struggle. But to ease slaveowners’ pain, the District of Columbia Emancipation Act paid those loyal to the Union up to $300 for every enslaved person freed.

That’s right, slaveowners got reparations. Enslaved African-Americans got nothing for their generations of stolen bodies, snatched children and expropriated labor other than their mere release from legal bondage.

Lincoln appointed a board of commissioners to oversee the process of compensation, headed by the North Carolina abolitionist and New York Times reporter Daniel Reaves Goodloe. The board reviewed more than 1,000 slaveholders’ petitions to claim more than 3,000 enslaved people, close to the entirety of the dwindling population. Most of the petitioners received the full amount allowed. The largest individual payout was $18,000 for 69 slaves.

I am the "some dumb ass!"

What prize did I win?

A dream date with one of the obese communist bigot lesbian leaders of BLM?

My life would be greater, without crimes committed by blacks.

Of course, without white racism, there never ever would of been slaves brought to the British controlled areas in the New World. Hence, you would not exist.You should thank the British for giving you life. Life much better than anyone had in the Africa of the past.

He and the other black right wing flavor of the month Candice Owens were on a show spewing internalized racism afflicted cray cray about how descendants of slave owners would deserve reparations for their lost property.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Written by
April 17, 2019

On April 16, 1862, President Abraham Lincoln signed a bill emancipating enslaved people in Washington, the end of a long struggle. But to ease slaveowners’ pain, the District of Columbia Emancipation Act paid those loyal to the Union up to $300 for every enslaved person freed.

That’s right, slaveowners got reparations. Enslaved African-Americans got nothing for their generations of stolen bodies, snatched children and expropriated labor other than their mere release from legal bondage.

Lincoln appointed a board of commissioners to oversee the process of compensation, headed by the North Carolina abolitionist and New York Times reporter Daniel Reaves Goodloe. The board reviewed more than 1,000 slaveholders’ petitions to claim more than 3,000 enslaved people, close to the entirety of the dwindling population. Most of the petitioners received the full amount allowed. The largest individual payout was $18,000 for 69 slaves.

Another one in the echo chamber crowd. You got a lot of these eh doc? DrLove

Larry elder is an intellectual. He was making a hypothetical argument. His argument was valid in context. Larry elder appreciates the white republicans who liberated his ancestors. IM2 does not. IM2 does not believe blacks have the right, THE RIGHT, to disagree with the democrats.

IM2's favorite politician, homO, is the biological product of Democrat confederate slaveowners (all with Jewish last names) and those in Africa accused of rounding up IM2's ancestors and selling them to the boats.

You may remember that IM2 thought that "whites" got off the boats and chased down the Africans from behind...

Affirmative action education = perpetual slavery to Democrat Party.....

Written by
April 17, 2019

I am against Elder's idea as well.

The government really shouldn't be paying reparations to those whose ancestors were forced to free the slaves.

The idea of the government paying reparations to anyone for historic wrongs to their ancestors is sort of stupid IMHO.

Written by
April 17, 2019

Basically.

I am against Elder's idea as well.

The government really shouldn't be paying reparations to those whose ancestors were forced to free the slaves.

The idea of the government paying reparations to anyone for historic wrongs to their ancestors is sort of stupid IMHO.

No reparations at all until every descendant of a Union army soldier gets some!!!!

Basically.

You are another bigoted lying coward devoid of the courage to debate Larry.

Keep up the black bigot hate!!!

Larry's best shot is for voters to see who really hates him....

"Do you comprehend men like me? I don’t care is a yard full of Commie duds show up at my house".
Now that's funny.
Another funny, is of course you wouldn't be afraid of any commie duds showing up at your house, likely you welcomed them in, with their Trump hats and flags.

March 3, 2018
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises a communist.
Trump's cult praises communism.
Facts!

• Love
Reactions: IM2
No reparations at all until every descendant of a Union army soldier gets some!!!!

I don't think anyone should be getting reparations based on things that happened to their ancestors.

The Mongolians shouldn't have to pay Polish people for their unexcused invasion, neither should the Hungarians. America shouldn't have to pay me because my grandmother got sea sick on the ride over here either.

I don't think anyone should be getting reparations based on things that happened to their ancestors.

The Mongolians shouldn't have to pay Polish people for their unexcused invasion, neither should the Hungarians. America shouldn't have to pay me because my grandmother got sea sick on the ride over here either.

My ancestors were from Jericho.

We are suing the construction company that made those flawed walls!!

Both Larry and Candace are two KKKoontastic tools doing their masters' bidding.

No one takes them seriously.

• Love

Written by
April 17, 2019

Slave owners could have gotten reparations for loss of their “property”

If they had allowed a peaceful transition from slavery over a period of 10-20 years, they would have been compensated.

Instead they chose treason and rebellion and got nothing

Both Larry and Candace are two KKKoontastic tools doing their masters' bidding.

No one takes them seriously.

Mr. Elder is a top tier radio personality, hardly a buffoon.

And people definitely take him seriously. Mr. Newsom solicited a massive donation from the International Felon Soros. You don't do that if you aren't taking the man seriously.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
300,000 Southern Boys died protecting their right to own other human beings

That is compensation enough

• Thanks
300,000 Southern Boys died protecting their right to own other human beings

That is compensation enough

Stay on topic.....
The argument by the kKKoontastic clowns is that the problem is WHITE people (unless you are of color and resist the DemoKlan)

How many "White" boys died defending freedom for other human beings? Oops......the inconvenient truth

Forum List

Back