Zone1 When I feel so empty and alone as I do now, I really miss Billy Graham

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Name one man who could fill the place like he could? Maybe the pope? Maybe...

He was such an inspiration as I live in Atheist Canada.

Billy Graham - Yankee Stadium 1957​

Billy Graham = Jew pretending to be a Christian = Zionist Fascist enabler of LBJ and W

Name one man? Uh, Paul McCartney?
427409_10151145845463313_1734291162_n.jpg

My granny listened to Billy Graham on tv when I was little.

I didn't mind Billy Graham, as he was more personanable and less of a suicidal screamer that all the others were.
We sometimes watched Oral Roberts. He'd grab some afflicted person, slap them in the head, screaming Heal! And:D my dog would sit down.

ahh franklin graham...and his feet of clay...boone is home to samaritans purse...and just like any huge business and yes they are a business....

Graham was criticized for his comments about Islam after the September 11, 2001 attacks. In January 2015 Graham organized a campaign to call for Duke University to cancel plans to have an amplified Muslim call to prayer each Friday on campus. He once praised Vladimir Putin's "gay propaganda law" while publicly supporting Russia's efforts to "protect children from any homosexual agenda."

net worth of 10 million....should any minister have that much money?
Should they not? God expects His children to do well. How much was King David worth? Where is your indignation over Bill Gate's wealth, or Soros' wealth? No where in the Bible does God insist His shepherds be dirt poor. To the contrary, He makes sure their cups runneth over.
God isn't building houses for them in Heaven. He is building mansions for His children...

ahh franklin graham...and his feet of clay...boone is home to samaritans purse...and just like any huge business and yes they are a business....

Graham was criticized for his comments about Islam after the September 11, 2001 attacks. In January 2015 Graham organized a campaign to call for Duke University to cancel plans to have an amplified Muslim call to prayer each Friday on campus. He once praised Vladimir Putin's "gay propaganda law" while publicly supporting Russia's efforts to "protect children from any homosexual agenda."
GOOD FOR HIM

I LIKE HIM EVEN BETTER NOW!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

If you had asked me a few years ago, i would have said watch the Mass on EWTN and maybe there is still some good to that but I've found out in the interim that the Vatican (and by extension the Churches it oversees) was /were taken over by anti-Christs in the 60s who want to keep an external appearance of Catholicism but are actually determined to utterly destroy the Church. Communists were allowed input at Vatican II... (etc)

Pius XII tried to save the Church by having only 55 cardinals (to have more meant having modernists to elect the pope after his death, something he feared... and that did happen). The Vatican has not been Catholic since 1958 when Pius XII died. Lefebvre et al defied Vatican II and founded Society of St Pius X but the Sedevacantists have the whole truth and the whole, codified Mass.. w/ no connection to the hated Vatican. :)

You may find Novus Ordo Watch an interesting site but be forewarned, they say Protestantism is a false religion. And wherever and whenever it disagrees w/ Catholicism.. that is true.

Billy Graham was far more Catholic than anyone realizes...

He may have brought more souls to Christ than any other in history. He was remarkable...

When Mr. Graham would tell people to come up to the front and give their life to Christ it was the most powerful of images. Publicly announcing that you are now a Christian. A public commitment of sorts.

Franklin Graham and his 'Samaritan's Purse' helped my Daughter when her house burned down in a wildfire. FEMA and the Red Cross did nothing. I have a lot of respect for him.

Forum List

Back