When Flynn receives his Senate Subpoena later today, he will plead the 5th. You watch.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Later today, Agent Flynn will finally receive his Senate Subpoena to appear before the Senate Investigation committee and when he does, he will plead the 5th.

They aren't sending him an invitation to speak. They are sending him a subpoena.

That news is already being circulated around the Capital.

Remember, he already asked for immunity if he told what he knows. He is already facing prison time for his hidden double agent status and his secret funding from Russia and Turkey, which is why he wasn't granted immunity. They already have his ass. What happens to his traitorous self depends on whether or not he gives up the truth and supports the investigation.

There is even talk he vetoed a military action against Isis and participated in a plan to kidnap an American and secrete him to Turkey.

We haven't heard the last of Flynn. Neither has our very own Manchurian Candidate, Agent Orange.

And the Trumptard response will be,

hey it was okay when Lois Lerner took the 5th, right? boo hoo

No it wasn't to you Trumptards, Teabaggers, and various other loons on the Right...

...you claimed it proved she was guilty.

Shocked here. He is either guilty or facing a witch hunt. I wouldn't be speaking either.

• Banned
Shocked here. He is either guilty or facing a witch hunt. I wouldn't be speaking either.
We already know he is facing prison time for his hidden double agent status and his secret funding from Russia and Turkey, which is why he wasn't granted immunity. There is even talk he vetoed a military action against Isis and participated in a plan to kidnap an American and secrete him to Turkey.

Flynn is going to prison unless Trump pardons him. That will be the only way out.

I am glad he gave them the Lois Lerner treatment. Good for the goose? Good for the gander!

We already know he is facing prison time for his hidden double agent status and his secret funding from Russia and Turkey, which is why he wasn't granted immunity. There is even talk he vetoed a military action against Isis and participated in a plan to kidnap an American and secrete him to Turkey.

Flynn is going to prison unless Trump pardons him. That will be the only way out.

And Hillary is going to prison too.

By Trumps orb, you're ignorant

Hillary is going to prison...any day now...any day now...any day now.....

No it wasn't to you Trumptards, Teabaggers, and various other loons on the Right...

It's simply business as usual. It's cute that you still think Dems actually give a rats ass about you or anybody else. Nor do Pubs.

Hillary is going to prison...any day now...any day now...any day now.....

Sarcasm is lost on you

It's simply business as usual. It's cute that you still think Dems actually give a rats ass about you or anybody else. Nor do Pubs.

lol, I bet you think that post means something.

lol, I bet you think that post means something.

Of course it does, and once again you prove to be the moron we know you are. It is crass stupidity to still believe in our Electoral process and that is something I know posses a lot of.

For what?

If you've been investigated for over 30 years and still nothing, then there never was anything.

Later today, Agent Flynn will finally receive his Senate Subpoena to appear before the Senate Investigation committee and when he does, he will plead the 5th.

They aren't sending him an invitation to speak. They are sending him a subpoena.

That news is already being circulated around the Capital.

Remember, he already asked for immunity if he told what he knows. He is already facing prison time for his hidden double agent status and his secret funding from Russia and Turkey, which is why he wasn't granted immunity. They already have his ass. What happens to his traitorous self depends on whether or not he gives up the truth and supports the investigation.

There is even talk he vetoed a military action against Isis and participated in a plan to kidnap an American and secrete him to Turkey.

We haven't heard the last of Flynn. Neither has our very own Manchurian Candidate, Agent Orange.
You mean like Holder Lerner and other democrats STILL at the time in Government did? Like that?

Forum List

Back