Flynn taking the 5th, won't abide by Senate Intelligence Committee Subpoena

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
He's going with the ERIC HOLDER/LOIS LERNER strategy.

That's horrible optics.

Maybe he is the one who killed Seth rich

If you’re innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?

Sad day when our government takes the 5th. AGAIN
Fucking bullshit

Not surprising. While there's not a single intelligent person on the planet who doesn't believe he guilty as sin, taking the 5th is not an automatic sign of guilt.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

That's what I always ask.

Snowflakes can take their excuses when their people take the 5th and just apply it to Flynn.

Didn't they just always say, in the case of Lerner, "THAT'S HER RIGHT!!!!!"

Can I just say the same thing here, or is it differen in this case to plead the 5th?

Holder refused to release documents related to "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS" gun running fiasco to the HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE....resulting in ERIC HOLDER, THE SITTING ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR BARACK OBAMA BEING HELD IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS.

The media didn't care....I'm sure the same will hold true in this case....right?

Snowflakes can take their excuses when their people take the 5th and just apply it to Flynn.

Can I just say the same thing here, or is it differen in this case to plead the 5th?

Totally different.

Lerner worked for Obama,

Flynn worked for Trump.

Different as night and day

Holder refused to release documents related to "THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS" gun running fiasco to the HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE....resulting in ERIC HOLDER, THE SITTING ATTORNEY GENERAL FOR BARACK OBAMA BEING HELD IN CONTEMPT OF CONGRESS.

The media didn't care....I'm sure the same will hold true in this case....right?
Fast and Furious is a total made up conspiracy. And when you look at the facts, which have been posted dozens of times, it's laughable.

It's even worse than the silly "uranium" story and the "child sex ring out of a pizza parlor" about Hillary.

You have to be a moronic tard to believe such nonsense.

Fast and Furious is a total made up conspiracy. And when you look at the facts, which have been posted dozens of times, it's laughable.

It's even worse than the silly "uranium" story and the "child sex ring out of a pizza parlor" about Hillary.

You have to be a moronic tard to believe such nonsense.
Fast and Furious is a total made up conspiracy
You tried that last week...

and got spanked

Again, that is a two-way street. My aforementioned post is a quote from Trump during the campaign season. Assuming Flynn does, I wonder if Trump feels the same way concerning this matter?

Though I am not fond of people invoking the Fifth Amendment; however, it is their Constitutional right to do so.

The difference is Flynn is a private citizen, Lois Lerner worked in a government agency.

If Flynn did anything illegal, the Judicial branch should investigate and question him, not Congress.
Flynn doesn't owe Congress anything. He was a victim in being outed by Democrats abusing the FISA system. The Democrats are the ones who should be investigated by Congress.

lets wait and see the rats throw a fit right after 8 years of rats taking the 5th!,,,,remember Lois Lerner? and any of those rats who mysteriously lost millions or a billion?

It is his right...who said it wasn't?

It is his right...who said it wasn't?

Exactly. It's anyone's right to take the 5th and it's my right to say it makes them seem guilty.

If Lois Lerner did nothing wrong, why did she plead the 5th?

Is it because the White House told her to block conservative applicants for non profit organizations?

Forum List

Back