When does Biden accept responsibility for COVID

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Remember how it was a big deal to Democrats that Trump wouldn't take responsibility for COVID :auiqs.jpg:

Well, more cases and deaths have occurred on Biden's watch. If not now very soon. So I'm wondering, when does their guy take responsibility?

DOW dropped over 900 points so far today

donald-trump-responsibility.gif
200.gif

The answer is clear.

Attachments

• 1637949942434.jpeg
    1637949942434.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 28
Can you cite an example of President Sleepy Joe Biden not taking responsibility for Covid-19 OP, or are you blowing more rightwing smoke up people's asses?

Is this where we forget what occurred to save face Marc?

Fucking-A it is.

Where has Biden said he takes responsibility for COVID and COVID deaths like the left wanted Trump to do?

Remember how it was a big deal to Democrats that Trump wouldn't take responsibility for COVID :auiqs.jpg:

Well, more cases and deaths have occurred on Biden's watch. If not now very soon. So I'm wondering, when does their guy take responsibility?

DOW dropped over 900 points so far today
The stock market is oversold to begin with, a drop was in the cards, and any excuse will do.
Biden can certainly take responsibility when the tump kumquats complete the vaccination process, because they are responsible for the clog of covid cases permeating our country. Tump, of course,
never took responsibility for his role, and that didn't seem to annoy you.

He is not responsible for people who refuse to be vaccinated. Biden is doing all he can.

The stock market is oversold to begin with, a drop was in the cards, and any excuse will do.
Biden can certainly take responsibility when the tump kumquats complete the vaccination process, because they are responsible for the clog of covid cases permeating our country. Tump, of course,
never took responsibility for his role, and that didn't seem to annoy you.
People with the most vaccinated are the problem areas.

Regardless, last fall Joe and the media stated the Donald had blood on his hands and was personally responsible for Wuhan deaths. Cabbage patch man said he would shut down Wuhan not the country. Donald set the motion in play that ushered in the vaccine and playbook for distribution while Cabbage patch claimed nothing had been done until he and his esteemed group took over. The morons still hold onto the myth that the Donald was responsible for Wuhan, like for real? No he did not have anything to do with formulating the international pandemic regardless of what the media and the clowns imply. Now Cabbage patch has eclipsed the number of deaths under the Donald by over 50% and blames the unvaccinated and the Donald. Give me a break, politicizing a pandemic serves no purpose and accomplishes absolutely nothing.

Brother Moonglow posted this very answer to you about 10 minutes ago in post #3.

Why are you such a damn liar?

I read that in some random place Moony said something you agreed with on bias, and you want to pretend I ignored it like some PROG would do.

CONTEXT matters. Leftists concerned themselves with Trump rejected responsibility for COVID and COVID deaths. He wasn't going to do that, ah poor leftists. What he did do is everything he could for damage control in the right way, and would be happy to take responsibility for it. So I'm wondering, when does Biden take responsibility for at least the spread of COVID he blamed Trump for, considering a year later, a magic shot and one would hope lessons learned there's little to no improvement?

And what happened to you can't fix the economy-Xiden until you fix the COVID business anyway? Have we fixed COVID? I can't tell. Meanwhile the Democrats removed restrictions when there were twice the cases as one year earlier in a COVID that seems to prove seasonal, because cough!, the election was over.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back