When do we start talking about an illegal coo? Which is treasonous

You were using a logical fallacy of attacking me personally, to avoid having to deal with my point.

And don't even think of pretending in your response to this, that my point is that my feelings are hurt.

I did not attack you, I asked you a question.

YOUR ACTIONS ARE DEMONSTRATING THAT YOU THINK THAT A REAL DISCUSSION OF THE FACTS, IS A THREAT TO YOUR POSITION.

That is my point, please address it now, and save the logical fallacies for those not smart enough to see right through them.

And then let's get back to the topic, which you seem so desperate to run away from.

You gave an opinion about people living in fear, you have not given a fact yet.

When you do, I would love to discuss them.

But your opinions do not equal facts.

You made a belittling accusation against me personally, instead of addressing my point.

If you had wanted to challenge my point, you could have done that, civilly. YOu choose to not do that.

The more time and energy you spend running away from the thread topic, the more you demonstrate that you know the op is correct, and that the coup is illegal and people should be arrested.

Funny that Jitler wants to punish people for their attempted coup in this thread, but in a couple of other threads he has claimed he will use the US Marine Corp reservists in his own coup in Boston.

If one is treasonous, aren't they both?

Jitler claims a lot of things, none of them have ever turned out to be true.

Claimed he ran fire team Ops for Black Water in Afghanistan also.

17 times!? Lol I think John durham will have a different outcome

You willing to bet on that?
Yes what would you like to bet?

Our presence on this forum.

Winner stays, loser leaves for good.

Censorship is the aim of those that know they are on the wrong side.

What the fuck are you talking about now?

Your goal is to silence your enemy. That is what you do, when you fear what real debate will reveal.

You made a belittling accusation against me personally, instead of addressing my point.

If you had wanted to challenge my point, you could have done that, civilly. YOu choose to not do that.

The more time and energy you spend running away from the thread topic, the more you demonstrate that you know the op is correct, and that the coup is illegal and people should be arrested.

I asked a question, that you were "belittled" by it is all on you.

You did not make a point, you gave an opinion and I asked about that opinion.

And there still is no coo.

None of the definition has been meet yet.

Well you don't know what Coo or Coup mean...

It hard to call it a coup when considering it far from Sudden, is not illegal, not violent and not a seizure of power. You know if Trump was removed Pence is in charge....

Mybe they are implying Pence has been a Democrat Plant all along. Damn missed that conspiracy theory...:blowup:
a good example for a coup is what happened to allende in chile. which ended great according to a lot of scumbags here. they still worship pinochet and wish for helicopter treatment of their perceived enemies.

Your goal is to silence your enemy. That is what you do, when you fear what real debate will reveal.

You are a strange individual. Your obsession with me is getting out of hand. I think you need a time out from me.

It’s not bipartisan bedside Republicans are sellouts. Trump abided his office. Impeachment is part of the constitutional process of checks and balances. The president is not immune from criticism. Nothing illegal about impeachment. It’s in the damn constitution.

Hung for what? Questioning the president?
In a illegal coo,, which is taken place.. let’s investigate.. are you ok with that?

What’s illegal about it?

Don’t forget the speech and debate clause. Important that one.
I’m just going by the definition of coup. Did you want to change that to? Lol
You haven’t said why this impeachment is illegal.
Undermining a president for the sole purpose of hatred, is overturning the government using fbi is illegal, planting spies like the whistle blower is illegal.. let the investigation begin shall we?
No one is using the FBI to overturn the government. No one planted the whistleblower.

You’re unglued.

You did not ask me a question. You made a personal attack thinly veiled as a "question".

YOu could have challenged my point, civilly, you choose not to do that.

The reasons are obvious. You are still choosing to not do that.

THe more you run away from the thread topic, the more strongly you demonstrate how on the money that Jittss is.

THe coup is illegal, and the people doing it, should be arrested.

What the hell is a "coo"?

Are you talking about the sound a pigeon makes?

Or are you just a functioning illiterate?

Excellent catch. You really got him on his poor spelling.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

It is not poor spelling, it is far more than that.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

There has been nothing sudden, violent, or illegal and nothing seized.
Nothing illegal? You can’t impeach a president because your feelings are hurt that’s illegal
Parroting the day's talking points is not what pigeons do kiddo.

You know it's a bad day when the pigeons fly the coup headed for Washington intent on carrying out an illegal coo. :eek:

"Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies. Rivers and seas boiling, 40 years of darkness, earthquakes, volcanos. The dead rising from the grave. Human sacrifice. Dogs and cats living together. Mass hysteria!" -- Peter Venkman, Ghostbusters

Well you don't know what Coo or Coup mean...

It hard to call it a coup when considering it far from Sudden, is not illegal, not violent and not a seizure of power. You know if Trump was removed Pence is in charge....

Mybe they are implying Pence has been a Democrat Plant all along. Damn missed that conspiracy theory...:blowup:
a good example for a coup is what happened to allende in chile. which ended great according to a lot of scumbags here. they still worship pinochet and wish for helicopter treatment of their perceived enemies.

That is a good example.

ANother is using the domestic law enforcement to spy on your political enemies and to gin up bullshit "reasons" for a false impeachment.

Like you guys are doing.

You did not ask me a question. You made a personal attack thinly veiled as a "question".

THe more you run away from the thread topic, the more strongly you demonstrate how on the money that Jittss is.

There is no coup. You should learn to use Englush properly.

The Uncovering – Mike Rogers’ Investigation, Section 702 FISA...

Starting on Page 82, some new issues are raised.

NSA examined all queries using identifiers for “U.S. persons targeted using the [Redacted] tool in [Redacted] from November 1, 2015 to May 1, 2016.

Based on that examination, “NSA estimates that approximately eighty-five percent of those queries, representing [Redacted] queries conducted by approximately [Redacted] targeted offices, were not compliant with the applicable minimization procedures.”

Eighty-five percent of examined queries using U.S. person identifiers in conjunction with an unknown search/query tool were not compliant with minimization procedures.

FISA abuses were ongoing from at least November 1, 2015 through May 1, 2016. They almost certainly started earlier.

A non-compliance rate of 85% raises substantial questions about the propriety of using [Redacted] to query FISA data. While the government reports that it is unable to provide a reliable estimate of the number of non-compliant queries since 2012, there is no apparent reason to believe the November 2015-April 2016 period coincided with an unusually high error rate.

There is no apparent reason to believe the November 2015-April 2016 period coincided with an unusually high rate.

The problem was endemic, system-wide and across multiple Agencies.

He is rather unhinged in this thread. I asked the simplest of questions and he has been triggered ever since.

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!

No, impeachment is a legal coo. That's sort of the point.

What the hell is a "coo"?

Are you talking about the sound a pigeon makes?

Or are you just a functioning illiterate?
Lol so you sound out coo and then read
The sentence and you don’t know what it means!? Lol hahahhaha ya poor little liberal lol hahhahhhab

You do not know how to spell a simple 4 letter word and you want to laugh at me?

Too bad you lack the intelligence to understand irony.
Lol so sad haha coo is my slang word for coup.. it’s how I’m rolling coooooo alll day nicca haha
Oh that is such a weak attempt at cover.

You lose.

I hereby dub thee "pigeon boy". You shall keep pigeons upon your person at all times just in case we feel the need to stage a sudden "Coo".

You are a strange individual. Your obsession with me is getting out of hand. I think you need a time out from me.

This has nothing, or very little to do with you. This is a common goal of trolls and the whole cancel culture movement and more.

Again, I made a valid point, and instead of choosing to address it seriously and honestly, you made a personal attack on me.

These are not the actions of someone confident in his positions on issues and events.

anonymouswhistle-1-300x228.jpg

Your unsupported and flat denial is noted. Of course, you are a self admitted liar, so your words hold no weight what so ever.

This has nothing, or very little to do with you. This is a common goal of trolls and the whole cancel culture movement and more.

Again, I made a valid point, and instead of choosing to address it seriously and honestly, you made a personal attack on me.

These are not the actions of someone confident in his positions on issues and events.

I did not attack you, I asked a question. Why are you so sensitive this morning? Is it that time of the month for you?

Forum List

Back