When do we start talking about an illegal coo? Which is treasonous

Lol so you sound out coo and then read
The sentence and you don’t know what it means!? Lol hahahhaha ya poor little liberal lol hahhahhhab

You do not know how to spell a simple 4 letter word and you want to laugh at me?

Too bad you lack the intelligence to understand irony.
Lol so sad haha coo is my slang word for coup.. it’s how I’m rolling coooooo alll day nicca haha

Nice try little man, but no cigar.
Coo coo coo lol who knew a three letter word would trigger you so much

Not triggered in the least, I appreciate it when you show your true colors and cannot lie about it this time.
Good glad you got over your triggered ,, now stick to the topic lol

You do not know how to spell a simple 4 letter word and you want to laugh at me?

Too bad you lack the intelligence to understand irony.
Lol so sad haha coo is my slang word for coup.. it’s how I’m rolling coooooo alll day nicca haha

Not triggered in the least, I appreciate it when you show your true colors and cannot lie about it this time.

Ok....so you want to talk about pigeons.

Cannot we not talk about what is happening in DC instead?

You are calling Pence a Democrat:bsflag:
Pence? Huh are you triggerd to?

Who takes over the presidency is Trump is removed from office?
I don’t know according to CNN they’re going to impeach Pence and Trump.CNN piece dreams up ‘double impeachment scenario’ to tout possible ‘President Pelosi’

I don’t know according to CNN they’re going to impeach Pence and Trump.

Of course you do not know, you do not even know how to spell coup, how could i expect you to know the order of succession in our governmental system.

Pence is next in line, which means that no power would be seized. Thus there is no coup.

Ok....so you want to talk about pigeons.

Cannot we not talk about what is happening in DC instead?
Coo in this topic refers to pigeons? Heheh
I thought you got over your trigger. Want to still continue? Haha

Of course you do not know, you do not even know how to spell coup, how could i expect you to know the order of succession in our governmental system.

Pence is next in line, which means that no power would be seized. Thus there is no coup.
CNN piece dreams up ‘double impeachment scenario’ to tout possible ‘President Pelosi’

8617739E-1C49-4145-B7D4-B9441C1A096C.gif
Damn I just destroyed you lol

CNN piece dreams up ‘double impeachment scenario’ to tout possible ‘President Pelosi’

View attachment 295190 Damn I just destroyed you lol

Who cares what CNN says or dreams of?

Can you not stay on topic?

This is not about CNN.

This is not about CNN.
The media was part of my topic learn how to read stop getting so triggered when you come in to my topics.. relax.. have a conversation.. it won’t hurt you

This is not about CNN.
The media was part of my topic learn how to read stop getting so triggered when you come in to my topics.. relax.. have a conversation.. it won’t hurt you

The guy that does not know how to spell coup is telling someone to learn how to read.

Damn, it is a crying shame you are too fucking stupid to get irony....you are truly missing out.

So, again...according to the Constitution...who replaces Trump if he is removed?

This is not about CNN.

The guy that does not know how to spell coup is telling someone to learn how to read.

Damn, it is a crying shame you are too fucking stupid to get irony....you are truly missing out.

So, again...according to the Constitution...who replaces Trump if he is removed?
Holy shit you might be triggered more then the girl screaming in 2016 lol hahaha

This is not about CNN.

Holy shit you might be triggered more then the girl screaming in 2016 lol hahaha

There’s nothing illegal or unconstitutional about what the Dems are doing with impeachment.

Stop the hyperventilating nonsense.

This is not about CNN.

According to CNN Nancy Pelosi did you watch the fucking video you retard lol

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!

Are we talking about a coup d'état here? Because I thought we were already talking about it as one has been underway for about three years!

There’s nothing illegal or unconstitutional about what the Dems are doing with impeachment.

Nothing? How come it’s not bipartisan. What law was broke? Why have dems been talking about impeachment? You do understand the importance of having a president not being underminded during his administration? It has severe consequences and if you want to be hung continue

Nothing? How come it’s not bipartisan. What law was broke? Why have dems been talking about impeachment? You do understand the importance of having a president not being underminded during his administration? It has severe consequences and if you want to be hung continue
It’s not bipartisan bedside Republicans are sellouts. Trump abided his office. Impeachment is part of the constitutional process of checks and balances. The president is not immune from criticism. Nothing illegal about impeachment. It’s in the damn constitution.

Hung for what? Questioning the president?

This is not about CNN.

CNN does not matter.

Name one thing that has happened in the impeachment procedures aimed at or involving Pence.

And of course I did not watch the video. Not opening some fucked up website that will try and infect my computer.

It’s not bipartisan bedside Republicans are sellouts. Trump abided his office. Impeachment is part of the constitutional process of checks and balances. The president is not immune from criticism. Nothing illegal about impeachment. It’s in the damn constitution.

Hung for what? Questioning the president?
In a illegal coo,, which is taken place.. let’s investigate.. are you ok with that?

CNN does not matter.

Name one thing that has happened in the impeachment procedures aimed at or involving Pence.

And of course I did not watch the video. Not opening some fucked up website that will try and infect my computer.
That wasn’t your question, I answered it an posted a video of what they are charging him with. You got your but kicked.. all information is listen enjoy triggerd boy lol

Forum List

Back