Pence? Huh are you triggerd to?

Maybe he runs in 2025.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He's done in 2020 along with his puppet master trump

Said you.

For your reading pleasure
Kompromat and blackmail: Trump
  • That Trump "hated" Obama so much that when he stayed in the Presidential suite of the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Moscow,[12][149] he employed "a number of prostitutes to perform a 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him"[108][21][150] in order to defile the bed used by the Obamas on an earlier visit. The alleged incident from 2013 was reportedly filmed and recorded by the FSB[151] as kompromat.[152][153][154] (Dossier, p. 2)
  • That Trump was susceptible to blackmail[59][142] due to paying bribes and the existence of "enough embarrassing material" due to engagement in "perverted sexual acts" and "unorthodox behavior in Russia over the years"[108][151][155] that the authorities were "able to blackmail him if they so wished".[108][151][155][156] (Dossier, pp. 1–2, 8, 11, 27)
  • That the Kremlin had promised Trump they would not use the kompromat collected against him "as leverage, given high levels of voluntary co-operation forthcoming from his team."[142][157] (Dossier, pp. 11–12)
  • That Trump had explored the real estate sectors in St. Petersburg and Moscow, "but in the end TRUMP had had to settle for the use of extensive sexual services there from local prostitutes rather than business success".[152][153] (Dossier, p. 8)
  • That witnesses to his "sex parties in the city" had been "'silenced' i.e. bribed or coerced to disappear."[152][153] (Dossier, p. 27)
  • That Trump had paid bribes in St. Petersburg "to further his [business] interests".[152][153] (Dossier, p. 27)

Coo coo coo lol who knew a three letter word would trigger you so much

You are calling Pence a Democrat:bsflag:

Maybe he runs in 2025.

Said you.

I'm praying for them

You are calling Pence a Democrat:bsflag:

Maybe he runs in 2025.

Said you.

I'm praying for them

Who do you want for 20?

Maybe he runs in 2025.

Said you.

I'm praying for them

Who do you want for 20?

Biden or I won't vote

Maybe he runs in 2025.

Said you.

I'm praying for them

Who do you want for 20?

Biden or I won't vote

Scary.

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!

The Democrats were not in position to impeach Trump prior to this January because Republicans controlled both the House and Senate. That means that they had no hope of impeaching Trump prior to January, so if that is what "everybody" that's false.

It is not illegal to "coo". Pigeons do it all the time. Young lovers bill and coo.

Since you're Russian, I'm assuming your meant "coup'", which is an armed insurrection, usually lead by the military, to overthrow a government. Impeachment is the opposite of a coup. Impeachment is a legal and consitutionally mandated method for removing corrupt or dangerous presidents.

Trump is unfit to hold office on many scores, not the least of which is his criminal corruption and abuse of power.

LOLOL

No, not 60. And I'm a software engineer for a top U.S. firm. I could easily afford to get an apartment in San Fran if I wanted. As it is, I own a home in an affluent area in Boca Raton.

Interesting that as a "software engineer" you deal on a basic level with the need for accuracy. I'm sure you have heard of "Six Sigma".
So tell me if these events are linked.

This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said.
I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
Obama tells Russia's Medvedev more flexibility after election

Trump asked Ukraine to :
"I would like you to do US (by the way not ME as falsely reported) a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike..."
Regarding Biden....
President Trump:"The other thing, there's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to fanout about that ...."Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it...
Read the Trump-Ukraine phone call readout

So Obama directly asked a favor so he could get re-elected.

Trump asked a favor to find out if corruption by the previous administration took place, i.e. the VP withholding $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to fire the prosecutor that was going after Biden's son's company.
Trump never linked withholding $391 million to Ukraine UNTIL Ukraine investigated Biden's son.
Biden and Obama withheld $1 billion until the prosecutor who was looking into Biden's son was fired. Totally linked. Biden bragged about it.

But this is the basis of the impeachment i.e. "Abuse of Power" of Trump.
"Abuse of Power"... Obama promising if Putin does something and Biden withholding $1 billion if Ukraine doesn't fire the prosecutor.

As a "software engineer" there is no evidence of "linkage" between Trump releasing $391 million and Ukraine doing an investigation is a fact.

As an apparent rational, thinking person, please provide the hard valid proof, i.e. any documents or any direct witnesses to show where Trump directly linked $391 million to doing an investigation of Joe Biden.

No guesses. Hard proof.
Saying "us" instead "me" is irrelevant. He incorporates the royal us/we at times to mean him. Just the other day, he said, "It doesn't really feel like we're being impeached," when only he was. So to determine if he meant the U.S. or himself, I look at what he asked for, if it was for the U.S. or for himself. What I find is the two things he asked for were in regards to his election. I also look beyond that phone call. I find he also asked China to look into Biden -- that's for his election. His personal attorney was also digging around in Ukraine for dirt on Biden -- that's for his election. He put out a campaign ad regarding Biden holding up the billion dollars to halt a prosecution -- that's for his election. People he put in place testified he was trying to get Zelensky to publicly announce Ukraine was investigating Biden -- that's for his election.

When I see all of that activity for his election, I have no doubt he meant "me" when he said "us." But again, it's irrelevant. Holding up the aid, while there's support to indicate he held it up for favors, while compelling, can also be couched because there is still another crime which can't be ignored.

He used the power of his own office to benefit his own campaign for re-election by asking a foreign leader to investigate a political rival. At the time, also happened to be the political rival leading in the polls. Soliciting foreign aid to interfere with our elections is absolutely an abuse of power.

• "Nothing was more to be desired than that every practicable obstacle should be opposed to cabal, intrigue, and corruption. These most deadly adversaries of republican government might naturally have been expected to make their approaches from more than one querter, but chiefly from the desire in foreign powers to gain an improper ascendant in our councils." ~ Alexander Hamilton

• "As often as Elections happen, the danger of foreign Influence recurs." ~ John Adams

• "Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence ... the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government." ~ Thomas Jefferson

And now we have impeached Trump inviting foreign interference. Unremorsefully so.

In 2016, he invited Russia to look for emails of his political rival (and they tried within hours)

Now in 2019, he invited China to look into his political rival and asked Ukraine as well.

Not long ago he said he sees nothing wrong with foreign interference. He reserves no compunctions in using the power of his office to solicit foreign aid to eliminate his competition. Possibly because he's been a businessman all his life and such dealing are perfectly acceptable in business? But they are abhorrent and destructive in our elections and he welcomed that.

He more than deserved being impeached. He deserves being thrown out office. And bear in mind, prior to learning he asked the president of Ukraine to look into a political rival, while many on the left were calling for his impeachment over a myriad of reasons, as biased as I am, I never once said he should be impeached. I've always said he's done nothing wrong worthy of impeachment. I never accused him of colluding with Russia. I always said I would wait until the Mueller report would come out and that I would accept their findings and I did, saying the Mueller investigation exonerated him of colluding or conspiring with Russia. Only now since I've seen him wantonly and recklessly and purposefully violate the law and the best interest of America in favor of his own personal best interest by inviting foreign interference into our election, have I been a staunch supporter of impeachment. Somebody had to stand up to him to put a stop to this insanity.

On another note, as far as Six Sigma, no, I've not come across it.

Oh my and you said you are a software engineer for a top U.S. firm and you don't know anything about Six Sigma?
It is obvious then if you don't have any knowledge of what Sigma Performance Levels - One to Six Sigma - iSixSigma i.e. 3.4 errors per 1 million opportunities.
And as such people like you jump to conclusions.
Faun... you have NO EVIDENCE!
Show me where in 2016 Russia tried within hours? FACTS links... Proof!
Exact words he invited China to look... where are your links? Just your word... definitely NOT six sigma quality!
Where did he as Ukraine to look into JOE BIDEN????

Trump Admits Asking Ukraine to Investigate Biden’s Son
Trump Admits Asking Ukraine to Investigate Biden’s Son
Is Hunter Biden running for office?????
Finally please show me the links where you say : "Only now since I've seen him wantonly and recklessly and purposefully violate the law"
Faun... where is your proof for your statement? Give me exact, clear examples of "violating" WHAT LAWS?????
You maybe a software engineer for a top U.S. firm... but your ignorance and truly uninformed SUBJECTIVE statements makes me
truly wonder about your employer! Sad if they are a top firm and employ someone too lazy to do as I did verify what I knew...
that you are full of errors, i.e. greater than a 30% yield of truth!
Too easy ... and without Six Sigma ...
Faun... you have NO EVIDENCE!
Show me where in 2016 Russia tried within hours? FACTS links... Proof!
Military Unit 26165 is a GRU cyber unit dedicated to targeting military, political, governmental, and non-governmental organizations outside of Russia, including in the United States.

Mueller Report, page #36

On July 27, 2016, Unit 26165 targeted PP email accounts connected to candidate Clinton’s personal office. Earlier that day, candidate Trump made public statements that included the following: “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Mueller Report, page #49
Exact words he invited China to look... where are your links? Just your word... definitely NOT six sigma quality!
This one I'll concede he urged China to investigate Biden, he didn't directly ask them.

“China should start an investigation into the Bidens, because what happened in China is just about as bad as what happened with Ukraine,” Mr. Trump told reporters as he left the White House to travel to Florida. His request came just moments after he discussed upcoming trade talks with China and said that “if they don’t do what we want, we have tremendous power.”

Trump Publicly Urges China to Investigate the Bidens
Where did he as Ukraine to look into JOE BIDEN????
"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ..."

https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
Finally please show me the links where you say : "Only now since I've seen him wantonly and recklessly and purposefully violate the law"
Faun... where is your proof for your statement? Give me exact, clear examples of "violating" WHAT LAWS?????

Above I quoted him asking President Zelensky to investigate a political rival, a thing of value. That violates this law...

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or
(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Fhony....
You quoted: a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph

Did Donald Trump "personally" solicit the President of Ukraine any money, contribution or donation?
This is what Trump asked: "Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ..."
What is being solicited? Money? What is the contribution? Did Ukraine immediately look into Biden? Don't believe so.

Now you also said: Only now since I've seen him wantonly and recklessly and purposefully violate the law"
Where did he "wantonly" and "recklessly and "purposefully" violate that law?

Now this is exactly what House claims:
that he withheld security aid to Ukraine to pressure it to announce investigations that would benefit him politically -
Factbox: Abuse of power, obstruction - the charges against Trump explained
Fhony....
Where is the exact proof that aid was withheld? Where are the documents to show: Trump ordered $391 million NOT to be released to Ukraine
unless Ukraine announced investigations that would benefit him politically".
There are none. There are NO direct witnesses who heard Trump tell Ukraine's president this:
Schiff's parody entered into Congress , Sept. 26:
It reads like a classic organized crime shakedown. Shorn of its rambling character and in not so many words, this is the essence of what the president communicates. We’ve been very good to your country, very good. No other country has done as much as we have. But you know what? I don’t see much reciprocity here. I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you though. And I’m going to say this only seven times so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand. Lots of it. On this and on that. I’m going to put you in touch with people, not just any people, I am going to put you in touch with the attorney general of the United States, my Attorney General Bill Barr. He’s got the whole weight of the American law enforcement behind him. And I’m going to put you in touch with Rudy. You’re going to love him. Trust me. You know what I’m asking. And so I’m only going to say this a few more times. In a few more ways. And by the way, don’t call me again. I’ll call you when you’ve done what I asked.
This is in sum and character what the president was trying to communicate with the president of Ukraine. It would be funny if it wasn’t such a graphic betrayal of the president’s oath of office. But as it does represent a real betrayal, there’s nothing the president says here that is in America’s interest after all.

NONE OF THE ABOVE IS TRUE! IT IS MADE UP BY SCHIFF.
No where and no time and NO ONE ever heard this from Trump!
But idiots like you believed it!!!

"Did Donald Trump "personally" solicit the President of Ukraine any money, contribution or donation?"

Yes, Trump personally asked the president of Ukraine to investigate Joe Biden.

"This is what Trump asked: "Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it ..."

What is being solicited? Money? What is the contribution?"

The contribution Trump sought was an investigation into Joe Biden.

"Did Ukraine immediately look into Biden? Don't believe so."

It doesn't matter if Ukraine reciprocated Trump's solicitation or not. The crime was Trump asking a foreign national for support in investigating a political rival. You'll note the law states it's illegal for...

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.

Said you.

I'm praying for them

Who do you want for 20?

Biden or I won't vote

Scary.

That is scary shit. He can't complete a thought.

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!
Don't feel bad. Some people have no idea what a coup is. They are the ones that should be embarrassed. I think the Democrats wanted a coup all along. I agree!

ARREST THEM!

The Democrats were not in position to impeach Trump prior to this January because Republicans controlled both the House and Senate. That means that they had no hope of impeaching Trump prior to January, so if that is what "everybody" that's false.

It is not illegal to "coo". Pigeons do it all the time. Young lovers bill and coo.

Since you're Russian, I'm assuming your meant "coup'", which is an armed insurrection, usually lead by the military, to overthrow a government. Impeachment is the opposite of a coup. Impeachment is a legal and consitutionally mandated method for removing corrupt or dangerous presidents.

Trump is unfit to hold office on many scores, not the least of which is his criminal corruption and abuse of power.
Are you on crack

Washington Post: Trump said he believes Ukraine interfered ...

https://www.cnn.com › politics › trump-ukraine-putin-white-house-officials

... Trump said he believes Ukraine interfered in 2016 election because 'Putin told me' ..... him following an investigation into allegations he pressured Ukraine to ...
Trump Believed Ukraine Conspiracy Because 'Putin Told Me'

nymag.com › intelligencer › 2019/12 › trump-putin-told-me-ukraine-conspi...

The Mueller investigation found that Paul Manafort — the Trump campaign manager ... “The strong belief in the White House was that Putin told him,” one former ...

From your provided LINK:
Trump Believed Ukraine Conspiracy Because ‘Putin Told Me’
The Post reports that Trump’s advisers desperately tried to figure out the source of his belief that Ukraine had stolen the emails. They believed Putin shared this theory during his 2017 meeting in Hamburg and/or at a subsequent meeting in Helsinki, both of which took place without other American officials present. (After the second encounter, Trump confiscated notes from a translator.)

“The strong belief in the White House was that Putin told him,” one former official tells the Post.
The paper also reports that “Trump repeatedly told one senior official that the Russian president said Ukraine sought to undermine him.

"Strong belief"!!!!!! NOT a recording. Not a document. A "strong belief"!
WOW!
WHAT senior official was told by Trump???? AGAIN no facts. Guesses... Beliefs...
Come on get the actual words used by Trump with Putin!!

Forum List

Back