When do we start talking about an illegal coo? Which is treasonous

The guy that does not know how to spell coup is telling someone to learn how to read.

Damn, it is a crying shame you are too fucking stupid to get irony....you are truly missing out.

So, again...according to the Constitution...who replaces Trump if he is removed?
Holy shit you might be triggered more then the girl screaming in 2016 lol hahaha

So, again...according to the Constitution...who replaces Trump if he is removed?
According to CNN Nancy Pelosi did you watch the fucking video you retard lol

CNN does not matter.

Name one thing that has happened in the impeachment procedures aimed at or involving Pence.

And of course I did not watch the video. Not opening some fucked up website that will try and infect my computer.
That wasn’t your question, I answered it an posted a video of what they are charging him with. You got your but kicked.. all information is listen enjoy triggerd boy lol

They have not charged him with anything, why do you lie so much?

Pence has not been charged with a single thing.

There’s nothing illegal or unconstitutional about what the Dems are doing with impeachment.

Stop the hyperventilating nonsense.
Nothing? How come it’s not bipartisan. What law was broke? Why have dems been talking about impeachment? You do understand the importance of having a president not being underminded during his administration? It has severe consequences and if you want to be hung continue
It’s not bipartisan bedside Republicans are sellouts. Trump abided his office. Impeachment is part of the constitutional process of checks and balances. The president is not immune from criticism. Nothing illegal about impeachment. It’s in the damn constitution.

Hung for what? Questioning the president?
In a illegal coo,, which is taken place.. let’s investigate.. are you ok with that?

What’s illegal about it?

Don’t forget the speech and debate clause. Important that one.

Holy shit you might be triggered more then the girl screaming in 2016 lol hahaha

CNN does not matter.

Name one thing that has happened in the impeachment procedures aimed at or involving Pence.

And of course I did not watch the video. Not opening some fucked up website that will try and infect my computer.
That wasn’t your question, I answered it an posted a video of what they are charging him with. You got your but kicked.. all information is listen enjoy triggerd boy lol

Lol your so dumb,, watch the video you slooooooowwww triggerd moron lol you asked I delivered it tells you the charge youuuuu dip shit haha

There’s nothing illegal or unconstitutional about what the Dems are doing with impeachment.

Nothing? How come it’s not bipartisan. What law was broke? Why have dems been talking about impeachment? You do understand the importance of having a president not being underminded during his administration? It has severe consequences and if you want to be hung continue
It’s not bipartisan bedside Republicans are sellouts. Trump abided his office. Impeachment is part of the constitutional process of checks and balances. The president is not immune from criticism. Nothing illegal about impeachment. It’s in the damn constitution.

In a illegal coo,, which is taken place.. let’s investigate.. are you ok with that?

What’s illegal about it?

I’m just going by the definition of coup. Did you want to change that to? Lol

CNN does not matter.

Lol your so dumb,, watch the video you slooooooowwww triggerd moron lol you asked I delivered it tells you the charge youuuuu dip shit haha

The video is meaningless. All that matters is what is happening in the House and the Senate.

I do not give a fuck about your alt-right wing fantasies.

What’s illegal about it?

Here is the definition...

none of these things has happened...

nothing sudden, nothing violent, nothing illegal and no seizures

upload_2019-12-17_7-18-59.png

CNN does not matter.

The video is meaningless. All that matters is what is happening in the House and the Senate.

All right stop asking stupid questions you fucking idiot lol

CNN does not matter.

I am not asking stupid questions, I am asking the facts.

So, one more time...according to the Constitution...who takes over power if Trump is removed?

Do you know the answer?

What’s illegal about it?

Here is the definition...

none of these things has happened...

nothing sudden, nothing violent, nothing illegal and no seizures

View attachment 295191
It’s an illegal seizure of power! If you’ve been talking about impeaching him for no reason for the past three years is undermining a president! Undermining a president is illegal in treasonous it is a cooooooo

let’s investigate, let’s see where the whistle blower came from was he planted by John Brennan? Did he coordinate with Adam Schiff? Are there other people in the CIA working against the president? Many think so.. that’s illegal

I am not asking stupid questions, I am asking the facts.

So, one more time...according to the Constitution...who takes over power if Trump is removed?

Do you know the answer?
According to what I’m posting Nancy Pelosi I posted the video you fucking idiot

What the hell is a "coo"?

Are you talking about the sound a pigeon makes?

Or are you just a functioning illiterate?

Excellent catch. You really got him on his poor spelling.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

It is not poor spelling, it is far more than that.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

There has been nothing sudden, violent, or illegal and nothing seized.

No violence huh?

antifariot-600-x-400.jpg

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!
Oversight is a matter for Congress with the House opening any inquiry.

Lol so sad haha coo is my slang word for coup.. it’s how I’m rolling coooooo alll day nicca haha

Nice try little man, but no cigar.
Coo coo coo lol who knew a three letter word would trigger you so much

Not triggered in the least, I appreciate it when you show your true colors and cannot lie about it this time.
Good glad you got over your triggered ,, now stick to the topic lol

Ok....so you want to talk about pigeons.

Cannot we not talk about what is happening in DC instead?
Fitting term pigeons.

Bunch of Pigeons shitting on the Constitution with this 3 attempt to overthrow a duly elected President.

The Impeachment is a SHAM.............The Articles are a JOKE.

And Biden is DIRTY as HELL and everyone knows it.............Another Establishment Asshat who has made a fortune off his Name and position...........

The people have just as much right to see what the hell he did in Ukraine and China as they do for Trump. He's trying to become the Pres............WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW.

Nothing being done there is WRONG....It's not against the law.........but the shit Biden did and his son.........well there is plenty of evidence there to seek further investigation.

But....oh.........this Righteous Impeachment Joke.............It's a JOKE and the American people see that.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

No violence huh?

antifariot-600-x-400.jpg

Please show the connection between that and the actions in the House.

Thanks

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

Nothing illegal? You can’t impeach a president because your feelings are hurt that’s illegal

Sure you can.

You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.

U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham, Republican.

On the other hand, the abuse of power inside of the FBI, THOSE are illegal.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

Nothing illegal? You can’t impeach a president because your feelings are hurt that’s illegal

Sure you can.

You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.

Not according to the IG report.

Got anything else?

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

Sure you can.

Got anything else?
17 times!? Lol I think John durham will have a different outcome

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

No violence huh?

antifariot-600-x-400.jpg

Thanks

All part of the called for "resistance".

YOu intimidate your enemies with street thugs, so they don't call you on it, when you don't follow the rules in the political system.

You don't think there are not people who are afraid to speak out, for fear they will be doxxed and fucking ANTIFA will show up at their house one night, or they will be jumped by a mob while eating out with the family?

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

Sure you can.

Got anything else?
17 times!? Lol I think John durham will have a different outcome

You willing to bet on that?

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

No violence huh?

antifariot-600-x-400.jpg

Thanks

All part of the called for "resistance".

YOu intimidate your enemies with street thugs, so they don't call you on it, when you don't follow the rules in the political system.

You don't think there are not people who are afraid to speak out, for fear they will be doxxed and fucking ANTIFA will show up at their house one night, or they will be jumped by a mob while eating out with the family?

Do you live with that fear?

Forum List

Back