When do we start talking about an illegal coo? Which is treasonous

It is. Which is why I wish Trump had used his DOJ instead of his personal lawyer who has no role or position in the government.

I keep asking Trumpsters how they'd react if a Democrat president was caught doing the same thing. It's all foot-shuffling and excuse-making when I do. The truth is that they'd, quite rightly, be howling for impeachment. The usual hypocrisy party. Everybody dance!
OBAMA WAS CAUGHT ON A HOT MIC DOING IT!? Lol we said nothing ,, Joe Biden is in national TV saying fire the prosecutor investigating his son’s company or you don’t get billions! We said nothing .. grow up

The truth is, you didn't notice. If you had, you'd have been howling. But go ahead, lie to me. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me why it's fine with you if a sitting President orders investigations targeting his rivals. Tell me you think it's a great idea and that you'll support a Democrat doing the same thing.

I won't support a Democrat or a Republican president abusing their power, period.
Is this what you call substance.. “if you noticed” lol we did it was on Fox News.. we didn’t impeach them

Keep dancing.
More substance lol

It is. Which is why I wish Trump had used his DOJ instead of his personal lawyer who has no role or position in the government.
The DOJ is doing so...........and that is all he asked of Ukraine.....

His personal lawyer is there to find evidence for his client who is being charged with Impeachment. That is his JOB..........Trump has every right to DEFEND himself............and since the accused crimes are from Ukraine........that is EXACTLY where his lawyer should be...............That is his right as a citizen of this country.

He was using his personal lawyer before the start of the impeachment process...in fact him using his personal lawyer is a large part of why they were able to get this far
No shit Sherlock.........you forget about the Mueller probe............perhaps you think that he didn't have a right to defend himself from that one.......

You either BELIEVE in due process or you don't................which is it.???
LOLOL

Liar, wtf did the Mueller investigation have to to with Ukraine? Or Biden? Or Biden's son? Or Viktor Shokin? Or Burisma Holdings?
It proved fbi is working for the democrat party! That should worry everyone
Well except that it didn't, sure, ok. :cuckoo:

His personal lawyer is there to find evidence for his client who is being charged with Impeachment. That is his JOB..........Trump has every right to DEFEND himself............and since the accused crimes are from Ukraine........that is EXACTLY where his lawyer should be...............That is his right as a citizen of this country.

He was using his personal lawyer before the start of the impeachment process...in fact him using his personal lawyer is a large part of why they were able to get this far
No shit Sherlock.........you forget about the Mueller probe............perhaps you think that he didn't have a right to defend himself from that one.......

LOLOL

Liar, wtf did the Mueller investigation have to to with Ukraine? Or Biden? Or Biden's son? Or Viktor Shokin? Or Burisma Holdings?
Umm insurance policy?? What was that?

I keep asking Trumpsters how they'd react if a Democrat president was caught doing the same thing. It's all foot-shuffling and excuse-making when I do. The truth is that they'd, quite rightly, be howling for impeachment. The usual hypocrisy party. Everybody dance!
OBAMA WAS CAUGHT ON A HOT MIC DOING IT!? Lol we said nothing ,, Joe Biden is in national TV saying fire the prosecutor investigating his son’s company or you don’t get billions! We said nothing .. grow up

The truth is, you didn't notice. If you had, you'd have been howling. But go ahead, lie to me. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me why it's fine with you if a sitting President orders investigations targeting his rivals. Tell me you think it's a great idea and that you'll support a Democrat doing the same thing.

I won't support a Democrat or a Republican president abusing their power, period.
Is this what you call substance.. “if you noticed” lol we did it was on Fox News.. we didn’t impeach them

Keep dancing.
More substance lol
More dancing. ;)

Keep dancing.
More substance lol
More dancing. ;)
Huh I proved you wrong and you came back with dancing.. lol if you can’t hang go back to bed

LOLOL

2016 Election interference...............oops.........and in the Ukraine courts they say the DNC did do so......

So tsk tsk.
LOL

Dayum, you cult freaks are truly fucking uninformed...

Court cancels earlier ruling that Ukrainian officials interfered in US election | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice

Keep dancing.
More substance lol
More dancing. ;)
Huh I proved you wrong and you came back with dancing.. lol if you can’t hang go back to bed
You destroyed me!

Liar. Giuliani was poking around in Ukraine before Trump was facing impeachment.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
And Trump was being investigated for the Russia Hoax.........Years worth of BS there. He had every right to do so.
Yes, Trump certainly had a right to defend himself from Mueller. What he doesn't have a right to do is violate the law by soliciting a foreign national to provide aid for his campaign by going after a political rival.
Is HUNTER BIDEN running for President..........OOPs
Dumbfuck, Trump asked Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden.
icon_rolleyes.gif

LOLOL

2016 Election interference...............oops.........and in the Ukraine courts they say the DNC did do so......

So tsk tsk.
LOL

Court cancels earlier ruling that Ukrainian officials interfered in US election | KyivPost - Ukraine's Global Voice
Yeah I heard about that.........might be because they are trying to keep out of the circus of politics in this country.

The Black List Release is well documented.

LOLOL

Umm insurance policy?? What was that?
That was a couple of agents, not the FBI.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Liar. Giuliani was poking around in Ukraine before Trump was facing impeachment.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.
And Trump was being investigated for the Russia Hoax.........Years worth of BS there. He had every right to do so.
Yes, Trump certainly had a right to defend himself from Mueller. What he doesn't have a right to do is violate the law by soliciting a foreign national to provide aid for his campaign by going after a political rival.
icon_rolleyes.gif
BS................Joe Biden doesn't work for Burisma

And so what if he did............Is Biden above the law..........

icon_rolleyes.gif
Because of corruption and defending his run for president maybe you shouldn’t fuck with real men

LOLOL

So tsk tsk.
LOL

Yeah I heard about that.........might be because they are trying to keep out of the circus of politics in this country.

Your claim about a conspiracy backed by a Ukraine court has been thoroughly thrashed. Deal with it, conspiracy nut.

icon_rolleyes.gif

No one said Joe Biden worked for Burisma or that Joe Biden is above the law. You cult freaks are truly insane. You're literally arguing now with the voices in your head and not what anyone is posting. :cuckoo:

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!

Right now there is a census of sorts going on inside our government structures to see if the traitors outnumber the patriots.....that's what will determine the extend of the prosecution I'm afraid. Obama did one thing very, very well....he appointed many thousands of Marxist Alinskyites over the course of his 8 years in office and in effect changed the very nature of the government itself.

JO

LOLOL

So tsk tsk.
LOL

Your claim about a conspiracy backed by a Ukraine court has been thoroughly thrashed. Deal with it, conspiracy nut.
BS.............It is recorded that the DNC got dirt on Trump via the Embassy of Ukraine.......the Black Book information that I quoted.

Doesn't matter............Biden is attempting to run for President.........he's fair game anyway.......

He will answer for his involvements overseas and with his family members whether you like it or not.

His son got hooked up because of daddy. You can't deny that.......well you will......LOL

That is what Libs do.

icon_rolleyes.gif
Because of corruption and defending his run for president maybe you shouldn’t fuck with real men
Doesn't matter what his reason is, it's still illegal for him to solicit a foreign national to investigate a political rival. The proper channel for that lies in his own Department of Justice.

icon_rolleyes.gif

No one said Joe Biden worked for Burisma or that Joe Biden is above the law. You cult freaks are truly insane. You're literally arguing now with the voices in your head and not what anyone is posting. :cuckoo:
No I'm not........Burisma nor Hunter are running for President........hell Joe hasn't been nominated.......so wah wah.

They are fair game..........and so the hell is Joe..............if he's innocent.........then he shouldn't worry about it...........see how that shit works......

LOLOL

So tsk tsk.
LOL

BS.............It is recorded that the DNC got dirt on Trump via the Embassy of Ukraine.......the Black Book information that I quoted.

Doesn't matter............Biden is attempting to run for President.........he's fair game anyway.......

He will answer for his involvements overseas and with his family members whether you like it or not.

His son got hooked up because of daddy. You can't deny that.......well you will......LOL

That is what Libs do.
He's not fair game for a candidate to solicit a foreign national to help take hom out. Trump is now getting impeached for that.

So tsk tsk.
LOL

That is what Libs do.
He's not fair game for a candidate to solicit a foreign national to help take hom out. Trump is now getting impeached for that.
Perhaps Biden should not have gotten his sons those high paying positions then......hmmm

too dang bad.............If he's nominated .............you will here this over and over again.

Deal with it.

Forum List

Back