When do we start talking about an illegal coo? Which is treasonous

What the hell is a "coo"?

Are you talking about the sound a pigeon makes?

Or are you just a functioning illiterate?

Excellent catch. You really got him on his poor spelling.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

It is not poor spelling, it is far more than that.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

There has been nothing sudden, violent, or illegal and nothing seized.
coup
(kuː)

n
1. a brilliant and successful stroke or action
2. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) short for coup d'état

Not sure I would call it "brilliant", but definitely an attempted coup.

You're confusing definitions. A coup is a takeover that occurs outside the context of the law. Impeachment is a legal process, not a coup. You might not agree with it, but that doesn't magically make it something else. Calling it something else anyway is just a lie.
What is the predicate of the impeachment? Makes not sense to anyone except for the law breakers. That’s the problem. And you refuse to investigate the issues we have brought up, it’s like republicans bad they deserve no justice.. it’s a cooo and you will lose

I think his son got his job due to Biden's position. I have seen no evidence he was involved in the hiring. This company he was employed by hires a lot of people like that for their board based totally on who they are connected to.
A flip flop answer if I ever seen one.

The rest of your response I'm good with.

Riddle me this...........Is it worth investigating for possible Pay for Play and/or Money Laundering during that time??

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

coup
(kuː)

n

"Coo".

Ask any citizen “ is it ok to lose your job because a few cry babies don’t like you” if the answer is no it’s a coo

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

coup
(kuː)

n

You're confusing definitions. A coup is a takeover that occurs outside the context of the law. Impeachment is a legal process, not a coup. You might not agree with it, but that doesn't magically make it something else. Calling it something else anyway is just a lie.
What is the predicate of the impeachment? Makes not sense to anyone except for the law breakers. That’s the problem. And you refuse to investigate the issues we have brought up, it’s like republicans bad they deserve no justice.. it’s a cooo and you will lose

I won't lose. I'm not impeaching anyone. And I'm not a pigeon.

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

coup
(kuː)

n

Haha poor guy

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

coup
(kuː)

n

Haha poor guy

Nothing?

Arrests are called for.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

Look up silent coup. For someone who is denigrating another for poor spelling your insouciant indifference to the most serious threat to our Republic since the Civil War is telling.

Unless your a stalinist, which all evidence says you are.

coup
(kuː)

n

Haha poor guy

Nothing?
I just destroyed you .. did you have any substance beside “what’s a coo” lol

Haha poor guy

Nothing?
I just destroyed you .. did you have any substance beside “what’s a coo” lol

LOL - okay man. You win. ;)

We Americans are creating a new word for the dictionary (cooo)
It’s when cry baby democrats can’t take a loss and trying to impeach a president for getting more of the American vote.

Riddle me this...........Is it worth investigating for possible Pay for Play and/or Money Laundering during that time??

It is. Which is why I wish Trump had used his DOJ instead of his personal lawyer who has no role or position in the government.

It is. Which is why I wish Trump had used his DOJ instead of his personal lawyer who has no role or position in the government.

who cares how he uncovers evidence,, that’s the issue..you hate him
More then you love America.. get help

The DOJ is doing so...........and that is all he asked of Ukraine.....

His personal lawyer is there to find evidence for his client who is being charged with Impeachment. That is his JOB..........Trump has every right to DEFEND himself............and since the accused crimes are from Ukraine........that is EXACTLY where his lawyer should be...............That is his right as a citizen of this country.

I keep asking Trumpsters how they'd react if a Democrat president was caught doing the same thing. It's all foot-shuffling and excuse-making when I do. The truth is that they'd, quite rightly, be howling for impeachment. The usual hypocrisy party. Everybody dance!

Soooo...........Gator gone Golfing admits there is evidence to investigate Burisma.........which could lead to Hunter.

Which is what Trump was looking into.

So........I'll assume for a bit..........Gator is against this Impeachment??????????? Is that correct Gator??

I keep asking Trumpsters how they'd react if a Democrat president was caught doing the same thing. It's all foot-shuffling and excuse-making when I do. The truth is that they'd, quite rightly, be howling for impeachment. The usual hypocrisy party. Everybody dance!
You would deny the right of a citizen..........to defend themselves......by looking for witnesses in Ukraine for a Impeachment trial.

You can't have it both ways...........The Dems are charging him........he has the right to look for information to challenge them in the Senate.................Perfectly legal...........and he has every right to do so.

Soooo...........Gator gone Golfing admits there is evidence to investigate Burisma.........which could lead to Hunter.

So........I'll assume for a bit..........Gator is against this Impeachment??????????? Is that correct Gator??

what part of

"I think the impeachment is wrong, have said so from the very beginning, have said that if it is successful it will alter our country for the worse permanently."

did you find confusing?

OBAMA WAS CAUGHT ON A HOT MIC DOING IT!? Lol we said nothing ,, Joe Biden is on national TV saying fire the prosecutor investigating his son’s company or you don’t get billions! We said nothing .. grow up

what part of

"I think the impeachment is wrong, have said so from the very beginning, have said that if it is successful it will alter our country for the worse permanently."

did you find confusing?
I'm not confused.....................I'm asking for CLARITY.

Forum List

Back