When do we start talking about an illegal coo? Which is treasonous

Yes, Trump certainly had a right to defend himself from Mueller. What he doesn't have a right to do is violate the law by soliciting a foreign national to provide aid for his campaign by going after a political rival.
Is HUNTER BIDEN running for President..........OOPs
Dumbfuck, Trump asked Zelensky to investigate Joe Biden.
icon_rolleyes.gif
BS................Joe Biden doesn't work for Burisma

And so what if he did............Is Biden above the law..........
No one said Joe Biden worked for Burisma or that Joe Biden is above the law. You cult freaks are truly insane. You're literally arguing now with the voices in your head and not what anyone is posting. :cuckoo:
No I'm not........Burisma nor Hunter are running for President........hell Joe hasn't been nominated.......so wah wah.

They are fair game..........and so the hell is Joe..............if he's innocent.........then he shouldn't worry about it...........see how that shit works......
LOL

Dumbfuck, no one said Burisma or Hunter are running for president. You have a serious mental problem which prevents you from debating reality.

Yeah I heard about that.........might be because they are trying to keep out of the circus of politics in this country.

The Black List Release is well documented.
Your claim about a conspiracy backed by a Ukraine court has been thoroughly thrashed. Deal with it, conspiracy nut.
BS.............It is recorded that the DNC got dirt on Trump via the Embassy of Ukraine.......the Black Book information that I quoted.

Doesn't matter............Biden is attempting to run for President.........he's fair game anyway.......

He will answer for his involvements overseas and with his family members whether you like it or not.

His son got hooked up because of daddy. You can't deny that.......well you will......LOL

That is what Libs do.
He's not fair game for a candidate to solicit a foreign national to help take hom out. Trump is now getting impeached for that.
Perhaps Biden should not have gotten his sons those high paying positions then......hmmm

too dang bad.............If he's nominated .............you will here this over and over again.

Deal with it.
I couldn't care less about Biden. But I do like that he's getting Trump impeached.

Is HUNTER BIDEN running for President..........OOPs
icon_rolleyes.gif

No one said Joe Biden worked for Burisma or that Joe Biden is above the law. You cult freaks are truly insane. You're literally arguing now with the voices in your head and not what anyone is posting. :cuckoo:
No I'm not........Burisma nor Hunter are running for President........hell Joe hasn't been nominated.......so wah wah.

They are fair game..........and so the hell is Joe..............if he's innocent.........then he shouldn't worry about it...........see how that shit works......
LOL

Dumbfuck, no one said Burisma or Hunter are running for president. You have a serious mental problem which prevents you from debating reality.
Sarcasm escapes you troll.

You will lose in the Senate.............you will have to win in the next election......and right now your side isn't looking so good.

If your side chooses Biden...........we are going to have fun with his Quid Pro Quo ass.............Enjoy.

Yeah I heard about that.........might be because they are trying to keep out of the circus of politics in this country.

The Black List Release is well documented.
Your claim about a conspiracy backed by a Ukraine court has been thoroughly thrashed. Deal with it, conspiracy nut.
BS.............It is recorded that the DNC got dirt on Trump via the Embassy of Ukraine.......the Black Book information that I quoted.

Doesn't matter............Biden is attempting to run for President.........he's fair game anyway.......

He will answer for his involvements overseas and with his family members whether you like it or not.

His son got hooked up because of daddy. You can't deny that.......well you will......LOL

That is what Libs do.
He's not fair game for a candidate to solicit a foreign national to help take hom out. Trump is now getting impeached for that.
Perhaps Biden should not have gotten his sons those high paying positions then......hmmm

too dang bad.............If he's nominated .............you will here this over and over again.

Deal with it.
I couldn't care less about Biden. But I do like that he's getting Trump impeached.
And somehow that changes that you will have to beat him in the next election.........lol

Your side is failing.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

You will lose in the Senate.............you will have to win in the next election......and right now your side isn't looking so good.

If your side chooses Biden...........we are going to have fun with his Quid Pro Quo ass.............Enjoy.
LOLOL

I see you learned nothing at all from the 2016 election.

Pity, that.

Lone laugt...............oops Faun was sent here to troll the thread.............because they don't want to answer about how corrupt Biden is..........

Biden is DIRTY..........the Impeachment is a Joke...........and so is the Dem party.

LOL

LOLOL

Pity, that.
Your side lost now didn't it..........perhaps you are the one needing to learn.

What the hell is a "coo"?

Are you talking about the sound a pigeon makes?

Or are you just a functioning illiterate?

Excellent catch. You really got him on his poor spelling.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.
Hmmmm, when did following the Constitution warrant being called a "coo"?

Lone laugt...............oops Faun was sent here to troll the thread.............because they don't want to answer about how corrupt Biden is..........

Biden is DIRTY..........the Impeachment is a Joke...........and so is the Dem party.
LOLOL

And by troll, you mean refute the thread topic that there is a coup taking place.

LOL

LOLOL

Pity, that.
Your side lost now didn't it..........perhaps you are the one needing to learn.
Yes, we did, after being certain we would win. Goes to show you never know which side will win. Z lesson you failed to learn.

THat being said, the coup attempt he brought up, is a huge wound to our democracy.

Arrests are called for.

It is not poor spelling, it is far more than that.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

There has been nothing sudden, violent, or illegal and nothing seized.

Your definition included "illegal". One of the primary pieces of "evidence" was illegally created and then used as part of the "evidence".
So with that definition, i.e. 17 one sided inaccuracies used "illegally" are as follows:
Here Are the 17 Inaccuracies and Omissions in the FISA Report
For example one of the biased inaccuracies:
"Omitted Papadopoulos’s statements to an FBI CHS in September 2016 denying that anyone associated with the Trump campaign was collaborating with Russia or with outside groups like WikiLeaks in the release of emails;"
Why wasn't his statement accepted into the FISA "evidence"? Biased. Illegal. It was illegal to not put as part of the "evidence"
So continue reading the 17 errors that were biased towards falsely accusing Trump, et.al. in working with the Russians directly!
Remember one of the FISA FBI agents
FBI Agent Who Worked for Peter Strzok Under Criminal Investigation for Altering FISA Document Against Carter Page
FBI Agent Who Worked for Peter Strzok Under Criminal Investigation for Altering FISA Document Against Carter Page - American Liberty Report
So the agent that worked for Strzok altered FISA and Strzok also wrote these texts to Lisa Page...
[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” the lawyer, Lisa Page, wrote to Strzok, according to The Post.
“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded, The Post says the IG report reveals. The text was sent in August 2016 only a few months before the presidential election, and after the FBI had started its investigation into Trump campaign aides, according to The Post.
Peter Strzok’s Texts & Emails to Lisa Page Revealed: READ | Heavy.com

So this by definition was a "coup", i.e. using illegal means to force illegal impeachment of Trump so as Strzok said:
We’ll stop it,

Arrests are called for.

It is not poor spelling, it is far more than that.

As for a "coup"...

View attachment 295184

There has been nothing sudden, violent, or illegal and nothing seized.

Your definition included "illegal". One of the primary pieces of "evidence" was illegally created and then used as part of the "evidence".
So with that definition, i.e. 17 one sided inaccuracies used "illegally" are as follows:
Here Are the 17 Inaccuracies and Omissions in the FISA Report
For example one of the biased inaccuracies:
"Omitted Papadopoulos’s statements to an FBI CHS in September 2016 denying that anyone associated with the Trump campaign was collaborating with Russia or with outside groups like WikiLeaks in the release of emails;"
Why wasn't his statement accepted into the FISA "evidence"? Biased. Illegal. It was illegal to not put as part of the "evidence"
So continue reading the 17 errors that were biased towards falsely accusing Trump, et.al. in working with the Russians directly!
Remember one of the FISA FBI agents
FBI Agent Who Worked for Peter Strzok Under Criminal Investigation for Altering FISA Document Against Carter Page
FBI Agent Who Worked for Peter Strzok Under Criminal Investigation for Altering FISA Document Against Carter Page - American Liberty Report
So the agent that worked for Strzok altered FISA and Strzok also wrote these texts to Lisa Page...
[Trump’s] not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” the lawyer, Lisa Page, wrote to Strzok, according to The Post.
“No. No he won’t. We’ll stop it,” Strzok responded, The Post says the IG report reveals. The text was sent in August 2016 only a few months before the presidential election, and after the FBI had started its investigation into Trump campaign aides, according to The Post.
Peter Strzok’s Texts & Emails to Lisa Page Revealed: READ | Heavy.com

So this by definition was a "coup", i.e. using illegal means to force illegal impeachment of Trump so as Strzok said:
We’ll stop it,

As soon as someone is arrested and charged in the "coo", get back to me

No shit Sherlock.........you forget about the Mueller probe............perhaps you think that he didn't have a right to defend himself from that one.......

You either BELIEVE in due process or you don't................which is it.???
LOLOL

Liar, wtf did the Mueller investigation have to to with Ukraine? Or Biden? Or Biden's son? Or Viktor Shokin? Or Burisma Holdings?
It proved fbi is working for the democrat party! That should worry everyone
Well except that it didn't, sure, ok. :cuckoo:
Umm insurance policy?? What was that?
That was a couple of agents, not the FBI.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Some
Still work for the FBI LOL

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!
This is a coo....View attachment 295212 What is illegal about him?
Did we offended your lover? Lol

This is the most blatantly obvious coo orchestrated by Democrats and the media..

these people should face a trial! But first arrested and dragged to jail until trial!

Everybody is saying they been trying to impeach Trump since he was elected! That is and illegal coo!

ARREST THEM!

The impeachment procedure is legal. So it is not a coup.

Trumpettes are not the brightest bunch.

You do not know how to spell a simple 4 letter word and you want to laugh at me?

Too bad you lack the intelligence to understand irony.
Lol so sad haha coo is my slang word for coup.. it’s how I’m rolling coooooo alll day nicca haha

Nice try little man, but no cigar.
Coo coo coo lol who knew a three letter word would trigger you so much

You are calling Pence a Democrat:bsflag:
Pence? Huh are you triggerd to?
Oh, Comrade....Putin isn't going to be very happy with you, not learning American English very well......:eusa_naughty:

Forum List

Back