What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Do Trumpers Admit Trump Lost??

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Everybody is wondering, at what point do you put your big boy pants on, man the fuck up, and admit the election is over and Trump lost??

When all the fake audits fail, Trump will come up with a new lie to feed his loyal sheep.

How dumb do you get? You people will believe any lie you are told, because you want to believe this crap.

You people believed Pizza gate and even showed up at the pizza place with an AR15 and started blasting... Notta good look.

That shows how truly gullible Trumpers are, they will believe the most insane lies ever produced by fake Russian bots.

When do you admit Trump lost the election??

IF Biden won with people voting in person or by absentee ballot to be counted election night then I would say Biden won, I have no use for that crooked SOB, but since he did not I will still say theft is not a loss.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
IF Biden won with people voting in person or by absentee ballot to be counted election night then I would say Biden won, I have no use for that crooked SOB, but since he did not I will still say theft is not a loss.
:itsok:

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Everybody is wondering, at what point do you put your big boy pants on, man the fuck up, and admit the election is over and Trump lost??

When all the fake audits fail, Trump will come up with a new lie to feed his loyal sheep.

How dumb do you get? You people will believe any lie you are told, because you want to believe this crap.

You people believed Pizza gate and even showed up at the pizza place with an AR15 and started blasting... Notta good look.

That shows how truly gullible Trumpers are, they will believe the most insane lies ever produced by fake Russian bots.

There are still millions out tber e who won ty accept it. While ever he repeats it they are like bees to honey.
For a future candidate, it's electioneering gold. For both parties but don't tell them.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yeah...its called a new Birth Certificate from the adopting country and in this case new name of Barry Soetoro. The original long form from the US was destroyed hence why Obama paid the $2 million hide the birth certificate game. When obama turned 18, he had the ability to seek out to get his US citizenship again, but did not do this so hence the crooked little fucker is still legally an indonesian.
Great, post an image of his Indonesian birth certificate...
<Still crickets>

Whassamatter, Turtlesoup? Can't prove your bullshit isn't bullshit?

Now everyone here sees you're a dumbass Birther who lied about Obama having an Indonesian birth certificate.

:dance:

Independentthinker

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Well, I don't think many on the left ever accepted that Trump won in 2016, even after five years. However, with the left still continuously attacking Trump 24/7 my question is, when will the left ever accept that Biden won and has been president?

Toro

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Never

Because cult!

LOL

tahuyaman

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Uh. Trump lost. case closed. Move onto your next outrage

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00