Zone1 When Did This Start..?

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
And what is it all about? I’m referring to this new to me, “Gift” option. Gift what exactly..?

Lemme get this straight… The board owners are panhandling now..? What in the actual fuck?
Yep.

IMG_2099.jpeg

We have had members "gift" subscriptions to other members in the past. Since there wasn't an option to do that, those doing so had to go thru the mods to contact admin about it. It's nice to see the forum software company implement little things that people request.

The option to "gift" is not panhandling or begging. Those that think that are thinking too much. Get a life!

We have had members "gift" subscriptions to other members in the past. Since there wasn't an option to do that, those doing so had to go thru the mods to contact admin about it. It's nice to see the forum software company implement little things that people request.

The option to "gift" is not panhandling or begging. Those that think that are thinking too much. Get a life!
Simmer down. Inquiring minds want to know...

Lemme get this straight… The board owners are panhandling now..? What in the actual fuck?
Not really, Mr. or Ms. Vastator. It takes a lot of money to keep on the air in cyberspace, and we have a number of people who have worked very hard to make this the best website for both left and right to debate. True, some abuse their privileges and are banned for a couple of days or months, but everyone who posts here makes this board one of the most leading debate forum/and special interest boards anywhere in the world. We have music boards, every art in the book, sports friends, military friends forums, you name it, it's here or could be if you learn all the fun stuff there is in say, the garage where just about anything goes. I gave money when I had some, but when my fortunes went down, nobody went after me for failure to give more. It's a great board, and there are opportunities for you to pick a hobby, writing, essays, foreign countries, or art forms that you like. I bless those who keep the board afloat, and if I ever get over my one thing after another allergies, and occasional flying falls, maybe my good health and fortunes will return and I can give again. Love, beautress

I thought you said Hunter had all that China money?!?! :rolleyes-41:

The earlier comment was sarcasm.

Hunter has millions he took from China, Russia, Ukraine, etc..., but he flew on a private jet to his 'child support' hearing and told the judge he was flat broke in an attempt to cheat his daughter out of child support.

What a POS.

Forum List

Back