When did the Democrats become the enemy of white working class folks?

Believe what you want. I don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me. You're wrong, but I don't care.

Shows you how dishonest CNN is. The Republicans kept the Senate during the presidential election and during the midterms even though we lost the House. So apparently whatever poll CNN chose, it was hand picked to advance their agenda.

Lots of reasons to support Biden, but senseless to lay them all out for an idiot Trump supporter who would stick by Trump even if he walked into your house and shit on the kitchen table. I reserve the full explanation for sane people who are mentally capable of making a logical decision. You're just not worth the effort.

In other words you cannot debate me on Biden because you know I'm absolutely correct. Now go out and vote against your country this November like a good Democrat lap dog.

Believe what you want. I don't have a problem with you disagreeing with me. You're wrong, but I don't care.

Shows you how dishonest CNN is. The Republicans kept the Senate during the presidential election and during the midterms even though we lost the House. So apparently whatever poll CNN chose, it was hand picked to advance their agenda.

That's your goto excuse. Just like a ball player will say "the sun was in my eyes", and a cop will say "I was in fear for my life" It always worked in the past, so keep using it.

White working class folks were part of the FDR coalition he built during the 1930's. Why did the Democrats turn away from them?

A better question would be "Who made up the lie that the democratic party is an enemy of white working class folks?"
Try some self introspection. How is it not stabbing their blue collar members in the back when the AFL/CIO set up job training programs for illegals complete with interpreters to bridge the language gap. Once graduating they directly compete with American labor on a lesser pay scale. Pounder that for awhile.

The Democrat Party has nothing for working class Americans.

It has become the party of all the scum in this country.

Negroes that vote their race and welfare check.

Environmental Wackos.

Anti Gun Nuts

Feminazis.

Illegals

Queers

Greedy Corrupt Union Bosses

Moon Bats

Welfare Queens

Brainwashed college kids and their bat shit crazy Marxists professors.

All the despicable assholes in this country.

Lots of reasons to support Biden, but senseless to lay them all out for an idiot Trump supporter who would stick by Trump even if he walked into your house and shit on the kitchen table. I reserve the full explanation for sane people who are mentally capable of making a logical decision. You're just not worth the effort.

In other words you cannot debate me on Biden because you know I'm absolutely correct. Now go out and vote against your country this November like a good Democrat lap dog.

In other words, I have no desire to debate an idiot like you, even if you were capable of logical discussion. You are a Trump supporter, and just another one of those idiots that show up now and then. I'll gladly point out some of your stupider statements, and laugh at you, but I really don't care to interact with someone of your caliber.

In other words, I have no desire to debate an idiot like you, even if you were capable of logical discussion. You are a Trump supporter, and just another one of those idiots that show up now and then. I'll gladly point out some of your stupider statements, and laugh at you, but I really don't care to interact with someone of your caliber.

Of course you don't. It's called bringing a knife to a gun fight, and all you have is a knife.

Of course you don't. It's called bringing a knife to a gun fight, and all you have is a knife.

No. It's called Pearls before swine. Look it up.

That's your goto excuse. Just like a ball player will say "the sun was in my eyes", and a cop will say "I was in fear for my life" It always worked in the past, so keep using it.

I'm pointing out the outcome, and you're siting polls from the most left-wing news source. Who is more accurate?

That's interesting and all, but that idiot was whining about something he thinks I personally said. I promise you I have nothing to do with the operations of Biden's web site.

Your original question was what is Creepy Joe doing to take our guns away, and I answered that question with evidence from his very own site. In his own platform, government is going to demand any person purchasing a firearm have a government permit. Government is going to limit not only what kinds of weapons you can buy, but how many of them. Government is going to limit how much ammo you can even use in that firearm. Biden is going to bring back restrictions on people to buy a firearm if they can't write out a check to their credit card company. How many senior citizens or disabled Americans go on shooting sprees?

The point is, we are absolutely on target. Biden does want to disarm Americans. If you read what I posted, or even go to the Joe Biden site, even you have to honestly admit that.

But instead BULLDOG, you are standing by the LIE that you dems are NOT coming for our guns.

And when you pretend to not understand this simple point, that is another lie from you.

For TWO limited examples of your filthy lying.

Yes, I remember you whining about having your guns confiscated if Obama was elected the first time. That was a long time ago. Seems their trip to come get your guns has taken a lot longer than you were led to believe.

That we have not lost all battles, does not change the stated intent of your party's leadership.

AN intent by the way, that was always there, they are just being honest about it now, because they think demographic shift means they don't need the Blue DOg dems anymore.

Blue dog Hell. It's time for yellow dogs. You seem to enjoy McConnell's new "Because We Can" rule that allows him to force an unqualified partisan into the S.C. seat that was stolen from Garland, but I suspect you won't enjoy it quite so much when the next congress uses that rule to add more justices to the court. If you are terrified of common sense gun control, the other changes will put you into a catatonic state.

So, was that the closest you could come to telling the truth, ie that you are coming for our guns?

Insulting others while cowering behind a keyboard is not the mark of an intelligent person.

That's interesting and all, but that idiot was whining about something he thinks I personally said. I promise you I have nothing to do with the operations of Biden's web site.

Your original question was what is Creepy Joe doing to take our guns away, and I answered that question with evidence from his very own site. In his own platform, government is going to demand any person purchasing a firearm have a government permit. Government is going to limit not only what kinds of weapons you can buy, but how many of them. Government is going to limit how much ammo you can even use in that firearm. Biden is going to bring back restrictions on people to buy a firearm if they can't write out a check to their credit card company. How many senior citizens or disabled Americans go on shooting sprees?

The point is, we are absolutely on target. Biden does want to disarm Americans. If you read what I posted, or even go to the Joe Biden site, even you have to honestly admit that.

But instead BULLDOG, you are standing by the LIE that you dems are NOT coming for our guns.

And when you pretend to not understand this simple point, that is another lie from you.

Yes, I remember you whining about having your guns confiscated if Obama was elected the first time. That was a long time ago. Seems their trip to come get your guns has taken a lot longer than you were led to believe.

That we have not lost all battles, does not change the stated intent of your party's leadership.

AN intent by the way, that was always there, they are just being honest about it now, because they think demographic shift means they don't need the Blue DOg dems anymore.

Blue dog Hell. It's time for yellow dogs. You seem to enjoy McConnell's new "Because We Can" rule that allows him to force an unqualified partisan into the S.C. seat that was stolen from Garland, but I suspect you won't enjoy it quite so much when the next congress uses that rule to add more justices to the court. If you are terrified of common sense gun control, the other changes will put you into a catatonic state.

So, was that the closest you could come to telling the truth, ie that you are coming for our guns?

Common sense gun laws won't take guns away from anybody, unless you are dangerous, or just batshit crazy. Yours might be confiscated under the batshit crazy clause.

We live in a nation where making 60 grand will NOT put one in the middle class. So it will come down to socio class vs socio class and turnout.

Insulting others while cowering behind a keyboard is not the mark of an intelligent person.

Oh. I see you have read some of the right wing tough guy posts here. I lost count of the ones who are having wet dreams over a civil war.

White working class folks were part of the FDR coalition he built during the 1930's. Why did the Democrats turn away from them?
Because they are now communists. Class warfare is their mantra. Whites BUILT this country. If Minorities take over ,it will be like Honduras or Somalia here.

This nation was built by immigrants. Someone had to do the work for the corporatists. Underpaid and overworked people built this nation.

Yes, and that's why the US allows nearly a million people a year to join our country and become citizens. That's not to mention the million or so green cards and VISA's we give to people to take advantage of our greatness to help their families out in their country. No other nation on earth is as generous to people outside of their country than the United States of America. We allow them to become citizens in large numbers, we give some the ability to work and make money, we provide billions a year in foreign aid, and we have dozens of private charity for people in other countries to share our personal wealth with them.

Common sense gun laws won't take guns away from anybody, unless you are dangerous, or just batshit crazy. Yours might be confiscated under the batshit crazy clause.

That is bullshit and you know it. Maybe 2cdamendmentguy will come by with a data dump of examples of you filthy liberals grabbing guns in ways that prove you are a filthy liar.

Me? I can't be bothered, we both know you are full of shit.

Forum List

Back