When did “pro middle class” become extreme far left?

We know what Republicans believe. Remember when mitt Romney said corporations are people my friend? Republicans see corporations as the only people. To me, that’s extreme far right.

Look at what Democrats are for. Healthcare, narrowing the wage gap, higher wages, jobs and education. And of course the environment.

What are Republicans for? We’ll let some of these people in the USMB explain that.

I want somebody younger who has kids. Because they want this world to be a better place for their kids.

Republicans seem to want the country to be a better place for billionaires and they don’t really care about anybody else. At least that’s what their policies show us.

How many times have you started this exact same string, R-Derp? You accuse Republicans of hating kids, education, clean air and water, Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny with nothing to back that up but YOUR view that they are "extreme far right"!

Why do you even bother? Seriously! Have you ever changed one persons mind with this ongoing rant of yours?

"Look at what Democrats are for. Healthcare, narrowing the wage gap, higher wages, jobs and education. And of course the environment."

Let's look a little closer.

Democrats are not exactly for "healthcare." They are for NATIONALIZING healthcare, which would not only require a Constitutional Amendment ("Don't bother us with DETAILS!"), but would throw hundreds of thousands of people out of work, and inevitably result in long waiting lines for elective surgery, a drop in the quality of patient care, and, oh yes, a certain increase in the overall cost - all to satisfy the 15% or so of Americans who are dissatisfied with the status quo.

"Narrowing the wage gap" is a fatuous, nonsensical "solution" to something that is not any sort of a problem. While it might be fruitful to address the fact that many in our society don't make enough to live on, there is. NO RATIONAL REASON to target those with the HIGHEST WAGES; such complaints stem from a combination of economic ignorance and envy. "Narrowing the wage gap" presumes that there is a two-fold problem: some people make too little and SOME PEOPLE MAKE TOO MUCH. Who but a three year old would imagine this as a serious political issue?

"Higher wages." For whom? Why? Decreed by whom, and on what authority? NORMAL PEOPLE understand that if you want "higher wages" you have to DO SOMETHING AFFIRMATIVELY to EARN higher wages. Work harder, get a better job, get a better education, FORM YOUR OWN COMPANY. The very idea that Leftist politicians claim to be "for" "higher wages" is ridiculous. By government decree? On whose authority? Can the employers then go back to the Leftist politicians and demand HIGHER PRICES? Who is to pay those added costs? The money fairies?

"Jobs"? Is that why Leftist "hero" AO-C drove AMAZON and its 50,000 JOBS out of the Bronx? To promote JOBS??? What sort of jobs to Leftists promote? Seriously. Government jobs? I'm dead serious. What has any Leftist politician or government ever done to create (or even promote) real private sector employment????? I can name a cornucopia of things they have done to DESTROY jobs, including "raising the minimum wage." What have they done to create Real Jobs? Ever?

EDUCATION?????? Are you fucking SERIOUS? By pushing collective bargaining in public education, the political Left has done more harm to K-12 EDUCATION than any evil foreign power could ever have hoped to do. Lifetime jobs for incompetent teachers. Stifling any innovation that does not bring unionized teachers either less work or more money. And that doesn't even start to describe how the Left has destroyed our colleges and universities, making the expression "higher education" a sorry joke in this country. Leftists promote EDUCATION? You have to be kidding.

Of course Corporations are “people” in the eyes of the law, that is why you can sue them. If they were not, then you could not file a lawsuit against GM, or BP, or any other corporation. Dunce.

Corporations will be people when I hear of their officers on death row.

Of course Corporations are “people” in the eyes of the law, that is why you can sue them. If they were not, then you could not file a lawsuit against GM, or BP, or any other corporation. Dunce.

:rolleyes:
You democrat voters seem to enjoy being ignorant and poorly educated. You can't be bothered to educate yourselves by simply looking up the fucking definition of 'person' in any legal dictionary.

Most businesses are incorporated...you want to kill all of their officers? What is with you on the left? Anything that won't allow you to have your way needs to be killed? If corporate officers do something that warrants being put to death than by all means put them on death row! If all they've done is their jobs...that's the kind of thing that Mao did in China. You need to get a grip!

If DJT came out and said the Americans Flag is great the Leftists would burn it and kneel during the anthem....oh NVM

We know what Republicans believe. Remember when mitt Romney said corporations are people my friend? Republicans see corporations as the only people. To me, that’s extreme far right.

Look at what Democrats are for. Healthcare, narrowing the wage gap, higher wages, jobs and education. And of course the environment.

What are Republicans for? We’ll let some of these people in the USMB explain that.

I want somebody younger who has kids. Because they want this world to be a better place for their kids.

Republicans seem to want the country to be a better place for billionaires and they don’t really care about anybody else. At least that’s what their policies show us.

Both parties want you to be dependent upon them. No more, no less.
So Republicans want people depending on them? And they do that by taking away their healthcare and denying them living wage and abolishing laws that protect the environment like cleaner and clean water? Republicans are getting people to depend on them by telling them that education is bad for America? Republicans make people depend on them by threatening to take away their Medicare cutting it by $1 trillion and giving tax breaks to billionaires?

I don’t understand how leaving people with nothing makes the them depend on the Republican Party.
How does that make sense?
You got at least one thing correct. You don't understand. But that is nothing new. Every day there are multiple posts by you full of bullshit and cluelessness on a wide range of subjects. There are a number of forums and threads here that you might do better in like "what are you listening to" and "cheese making".

So Republicans want people depending on them? And they do that by taking away their healthcare and denying them living wage and abolishing laws that protect the environment like cleaner and clean water? Republicans are getting people to depend on them by telling them that education is bad for America? Republicans make people depend on them by threatening to take away their Medicare cutting it by $1 trillion and giving tax breaks to billionaires?

I don’t understand how leaving people with nothing makes the them depend on the Republican Party.

its not the job of government to decide healthcare or wages

it would be easier for you to move to a country you like than force us to change to that
Yeah because when people are sick it’s their responsibility to help themselves and they shouldn’t expect help from anyone else. Not even Jesus. In other words they should, uh, die? Is that the GOP healthcare plan, die quickly?

it would be easier for you to move to a country you like than force us to change to that
Yeah because when people are sick it’s their responsibility to help themselves and they shouldn’t expect help from anyone else. Not even Jesus. In other words they should, uh, die? Is that the GOP healthcare plan, die quickly?

I figured youd say something stupid like that

its pansys like you that want others to take care of you because your to stupid to do it yourself

You got at least one thing correct. You don't understand. But that is nothing new. Every day there are multiple posts by you full of bullshit and cluelessness on a wide range of subjects. There are a number of forums and threads here that you might do better in like "what are you listening to" and "cheese making".
It’s OK I’m used to being attacked by your kind for telling the truth.

If there weren’t republican policies for me to post, I wouldn’t have anything to talk about. You wouldn’t see me at all.

So how did those tax cuts for billionaires work out?

How did those tariffs work out?

How well has making enemies of all our friends worked out?

How well has that draining the swamp worked out?

How well do you think cutting to Medicare by $1 trillion is going to work out?

Yeah I think Trump should run and all those.

If there weren’t republican policies for me to post, I wouldn’t have anything to talk about. You wouldn’t see me at all.

and thats because you would never even contemplate saying anything about that party you worship and their so-called "leaders"....

There is a cheese making thread? Hummm........

If there weren’t republican policies for me to post, I wouldn’t have anything to talk about. You wouldn’t see me at all.....

And therein is the problem. That you cannot even conceive of being critical of the party you support and cannot do anything but criticize the party you oppose makes you a propagandist.

Do you not pay any attention at all to what's going on around you in the world? The tax cuts stimulated the economy and lowered unemployment to record levels for ALL Americans! The tariffs got us better trade deals with Canada, Mexico & Europe. What friends have we made enemies of? Our NATO "allies" that weren't even close to living up to what they'd agreed to spend on defense? Arab nations that take our money and then aid those who want to destroy us? As for Medicare? Do you not grasp that Medicare will be bankrupt shortly unless we address that situation?

People with an unjaundiced view of what Trump has accomplished since becoming President realize that he's one of the few Presidents we've had in a long, long time that is willing to address issues like immigration, bad trade deals and healthcare. Barack Obama never did any of those things. He didn't fix immigration like he promised repeatedly to do. He signed some of the worst agreements the US has ever gotten into. He gave us the Affordable Care Act which was designed by those who wrote the law...to fail!

Do you not pay any attention at all to what's going on around you in the world? The tax cuts stimulated the economy and lowered unemployment to record levels for ALL Americans! The tariffs got us better trade deals with Canada, Mexico & Europe. What friends have we made enemies of? Our NATO "allies" that weren't even close to living up to what they'd agreed to spend on defense? Arab nations that take our money and then aid those who want to destroy us? As for Medicare? Do you not grasp that Medicare will be bankrupt shortly unless we address that situation?

People with an unjaundiced view of what Trump has accomplished since becoming President realize that he's one of the few Presidents we've had in a long, long time that is willing to address issues like immigration, bad trade deals and healthcare. Barack Obama never did any of those things. He didn't fix immigration like he promised repeatedly to do. He signed some of the worst agreements the US has ever gotten into. He gave us the Affordable Care Act which was designed by those who wrote the law...to fail!

Trump hasn't fixed anything with immigration though. There is still no comprehensive immigration reform one way or the other. He isn't doing anything but arbitrarily going the other way from Obama using the naked powers of the presidency. I think both parties are jerking immigrants around. They should settle some of these issues once and for all, one way or the other, in Congress. Strip away the POTUS's power to decide enforcement. Stop kicking the can down the road.

Trump hasn't fixed anything with immigration though. There is still no comprehensive immigration reform one way or the other. He isn't doing anything but arbitrarily going the other way from Obama using the naked powers of the presidency. I think both parties are jerking immigrants around. They should settle some of these issues once and for all, one way or the other, in Congress. Strip away the POTUS's power to decide enforcement. Stop kicking the can down the road.

With all due respect, Dek...is it Trump who hasn't fixed immigration or is it the Democrats? Trump offered them amnesty for the Dreamers in return for an actual barrier of our southern border and they turned it down cold. Let's be honest here a porous border works to the Democrats advantage and they are in no hurry to address that issue. It's about political power...not what's best for the immigrants themselves!

I can't take shit like this seriously from someone who supports infanticide. You need to get a grip.

With all due respect, Dek...is it Trump who hasn't fixed immigration or is it the Democrats? Trump offered them amnesty for the Dreamers in return for an actual barrier of our southern border and they turned it down cold. Let's be honest here a porous border works to the Democrats advantage and they are in no hurry to address that issue. It's about political power...not what's best for the immigrants themselves!

Trump does not control the republicans in either chamber of congress and when his party held both chambers of congress, precious little got done. The dreamers are a relatively small fish in a sea of issues that need to be addressed. Border security is another. The 20+ year waiting lines for some classes of people to enter the US from Mexico is another. Neither party is willing to tackle it. Even Ryan made putting off immigration reform a requirement for him to become speaker. Both parties have dirty hands and the can will just keep getting kicked back and forth. I personally would do away with the floating quota system altogether, but that is a different topic for a different day.

I'm going to have to disagree with you here on immigration. What Trump is attempting to do is to get the pussies in Congress to grow a set and do their job for a change. For the past 30 years or more, administrations and Conresses led by both sides have done zero for immigration reform. They talk the talk, but its designed to demonize the other side and throw a little red meat to their base to get votes. There is no intention whatsoever on either side to resolve the issue. By introducing an elephant in the room, Trump is making them do one of two things. Show their true colors or forcing them to stand up and do their job.

Forum List

Back