When did Obama First Meet Bill Ayers?

That's not nice, taking your toys because you can't have your way.

Thanks for calling me out - I'm back now.

:cuckoo:

My way? What would 'my way" entail, actually?

Admitting that this thread is garbage? That you and the OP are using innuendo as if it were fact?

OK.

The only garbage here is the postings of people like yourself; ideological trolls trying to fouls the thread.

BTW, what happened to you going the fuck away? Just another lie from you, jack ass.

The argument still stands; Obama knew the Ayers family way before 1995 and could have had help from Bill Ayers in writing 'Dreams of My Father'.

Suck on it, bitch.

Admitting that this thread is garbage? That you and the OP are using innuendo as if it were fact?

OK.

The only garbage here is the postings of people like yourself; ideological trolls trying to fouls the thread.

BTW, what happened to you going the fuck away? Just another lie from you, jack ass.

The argument still stands; Obama knew the Ayers family way before 1995 and could have had help from Bill Ayers in writing 'Dreams of My Father'.

Suck on it, bitch.

... And I asked you to make good on your assertion and you you failed - miserably.

"He could have?" I could have invented fudge.

OK.

Suck on it, bitch.

... And I asked you to make good on your assertion and you you failed - miserably.

Now you do not understand the original premise offered in the OP?

Yes, Ayers COULD HAVE written parts Dreams, and there is some evidence that he did so.

Unlike you and your pointless and stupid lies about inventing fudge.

Suck on it, bitch.

Yes, Ayers COULD HAVE written parts Dreams, and there is some evidence that he did so.

Your pointless and stupid thread was better?

At least fudge is good to eat. I can't swallow what came out of your easy-bake.

Suck on it, bitch.

Anything "could have" happened, but the evidence is more likely that Obama was the ghostwriter of Ayers' 2001 published Fugitive Days than Ayers was the ghostwriter of Obama's 1995 published Dreams.

Anything "could have" happened, but the evidence is more likely that Obama was the ghostwriter of Ayers' 2001 published Fugitive Days than Ayers was the ghostwriter of Obama's 1995 published Dreams.

If you say so.

sleep-computer-460_1205647c.jpg

(wakes up with a jolt)

WHAT?!?

Wow, I miss really good stuff sometimes when I'm asleep! LOL!

Last edited:

What is the purpose of stating such bald faced lies?

You know that that is not the case, and you think it makes it kind of true if you say it?

The evidence for Ayers having a hand in writing Obama's book is considerable, and your stupid ass comment to the opposite are pointless, absurd and irrational.

Do you think you goad me with such nonsense?

I find it hilarious.

If you say so.

sleep-computer-460_1205647c.jpg

(wakes up with a jolt)

WHAT?!?

Wow, I miss really good stuff sometimes when I'm asleep! LOL!

Your stupid ass has been asleep likely your whole life and will probably remain asleep till you awaken to some serious regret, you cretinous liar.

You know that that is not the case, and you think it makes it kind of true if you say it?

The evidence for Ayers having a hand in writing Obama's book is considerable, and your stupid ass comment to the opposite are pointless, absurd and irrational.

I find it hilarious.

We were thinking the same thing about you.

Then we decided that no one really cares enough to look into it.

I find it hilarious.

We were thinking the same thing about you.

There is no evidence you did any thinking at all. You don't know how to think

Then we decided that no one really cares enough to look into it.

'We'? lol, the royal 'we', or do you have a mouse in your pocket or what?

No, it is clear that you decided the OP was wrong as soon as you saw the title and checked you Dimbocrap talking points.

Senauth's book is beyond critique on this by any reasonable person, at least thus far, and in his account Ayer's efforts with Obama were fact of the public domain among their mutual friends.

But as soon as it turns into a political issue, then it is deny, lie and piss in the wind but never admit the role Ayers may have had supporting the new Fearless Leader.

The funniest part is that you libtards have no clue how stupid you look to the normal people who don't live amongst the chattering class.

I find it hilarious.
The evidence shows that it is highly unlikely that Ayers wrote Fugitive Days, it is nothing like any of his other books. Obama's book was published 6 years before Ayers' book, so either Obama was the ghostwriter of Ayers' book or they both had the same ghostwriter, but there is no evidence that Ayers wrote Dreams.

I find it hilarious.
The evidence shows that it is highly unlikely that Ayers wrote Fugitive Days, it is nothing like any of his other books. Obama's book was published 6 years before Ayers' book, so either Obama was the ghostwriter of Ayers' book or they both had the same ghostwriter, but there is no evidence that Ayers wrote Dreams.

Restating a direct lie does not amount to providing any evidence for it.

I know you are not that stupid, so why do you persist in acting so?

Are you afraid to not show sufficient devotion to the Dimbocrap talking points that you fear actually giving a topic any thought you can muster?

Is it like that thing where idiot commies were too afraid to be the first to stop applauding Stalin and so he would get applause for hours at a time?

lol, edthedumbshit would be appropriate, methinks.

I find it hilarious.

Are you afraid to not show sufficient devotion to the Dimbocrap talking points that you fear actually giving a topic any thought you can muster?

Is it like that thing where idiot commies were too afraid to be the first to stop applauding Stalin and so he would get applause for hours at a time?

The ONLY "evidence" that Ayers wrote Dreams is pure SPECULATION based on the manufactured similarities between the two. But Obama wrote his book first and it is impossible to copy a style from that which came after.

Those similarities cut both ways, it is just as valad to speculate that Obama wrote Fugitive Days based on the similarities as the other way round, if not more so! It is more logical to speculate that Obama was the ghostwriter of Days since Obama's book came out first and Days is nothing like Ayers' earlier books. The only other logical possibility is neither wrote either book, but both had the same ghostwriter, but Ayers writing Dreams is the least likely possibility.

The ONLY "evidence" that Ayers wrote Dreams is pure SPECULATION based on the manufactured similarities between the two. But Obama wrote his book first and it is impossible to copy a style from that which came after.

Those similarities cut both ways, it is just as valad to speculate that Obama wrote Fugitive Days based on the similarities as the other way round, if not more so! It is more logical to speculate that Obama was the ghostwriter of Days since Obama's book came out first and Days is nothing like Ayers' earlier books. The only other logical possibility is neither wrote either book, but both had the same ghostwriter, but Ayers writing Dreams is the least likely possibility.

But you totally ignore the background story as reported by Senauth that it was known among mutual friends that Ayers helped Obama with the book. Also it wasn't Ayers first book, later, and he already had an established style. It also favorably compares to Ayers college writing style but Obama's is sealed from the public, so we don't have any to compare for him.

So once again, you ignore the evidence against your premise and thus form hasty and ill considered conclusions.

But you totally ignore the background story as reported by Senauth that it was known among mutual friends that Ayers helped Obama with the book. Also it wasn't Ayers first book, later, and he already had an established style. It also favorably compares to Ayers college writing style but Obama's is sealed from the public, so we don't have any to compare for him.

So once again, you ignore the evidence against your premise and thus form hasty and ill considered conclusions.

How does Senauth know about that? Someone - who he cannot name - told him this?

Sure they did. I keep hearing about similar writing styles, how is that? I have not seen a comparison and furthermore, I doubt that in something as vanilla as an autobiography that a "style" could actually exist in the first place.

A hand written letter or an internet posting, sure.

You keep bringing up this bum Senauth and I have to wonder why. Who is he? Why do you swallow what he says even though he has very little critical accolades available to review.

"He said?" Yet, you doubt that I invented fudge. Nice.

Last edited:

Aside from correct grammar, what would Ayers have possibly contributed? Left-wing commie propaganda? I don't get it.

OK.

Suck on it, bitch.

"From a Minnow to a Shark"

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
A tale of a fateful trip
That started from the living room
Of terrorists Bill and Bernadette

The candidate was a former organizer
His mate absorbed in hate
Together they all hatched a plan
On that ominous date

His writing started getting rough,
The terrible script was tossed,
If not for the dreams of the fearless crew
The Messiah would be lost, the Messiah would be lost

The book would be written in a most unusual way
With Barack Obama
Michelle too,
The millionaire and his wife,
Reverend Wright
The Weathermen Ayers and Dohrn
All sharing a dream for a day

So this is the tale of the castaways
They're in for the long, long haul
They'll have to make they best of things,
It's an uphill climb.

The Messiah and Michelle too,
Will do their very best,
To keep the others anonymous
In this ruled by radicals quest

No photos, no recordings, no paper trail
An unusual Obama enterprise
Not built on fail
An enterprise not built on fail

So join us here each week my friends,
You're sure to get a smile,
From seven underhanded castaways,
We'll be here for a long, long while

(Poe's Law)

How does Senauth know about that? Someone - who he cannot name - told him this?

Sure they did. I keep hearing about similar writing styles, how is that? I have not seen a comparison and furthermore, I doubt that in something as vanilla as an autobiography that a "style" could actually exist in the first place.

A hand written letter or an internet posting, sure.

You keep bringing up this bum Senauth and I have to wonder why. Who is he? Why do you swallow what he says even though he has very little critical accolades available to review.

"He said?" Yet, you doubt that I invented fudge. Nice.

Senauth is no bum, and if you h ad half the accomplishments he has writing, you wouldn't be here trolling the internet with your bullshit, stupid fucktard.

Forum List

Back