When did Obama First Meet Bill Ayers?

i don';t give a fuck who you claimed to have butted heads with. Right now you are on the wrong side of the truth.

fair enough, but calling me a hypocrite is not exactly proving your point now, is it?

I have to say that i really don't get how this is so important that it takes precedence over other, more important issues like smaller government, irs reform, the war on drugs or any one of a hundred other issues.

What makes smearing our political enemies so important that we lose sight of what's best for america?

Is uncle omar, golf and how the potus throws a baseball all we have left to talk about?

so was ed proving his point without anything to support it? No
did you call him on it? No which spells hypocrite
But I did have support from the records on the members of the board and the records of all the meetings. Three news organizations studied those records and found that Ayers was NOT a member of the Board Obama chaired, and Ayers was only at six of the meetings of the board Obama chaired for 6 years, and that was only to give a report to the board.

fair enough, but calling me a hypocrite is not exactly proving your point now, is it?

I have to say that i really don't get how this is so important that it takes precedence over other, more important issues like smaller government, irs reform, the war on drugs or any one of a hundred other issues.

What makes smearing our political enemies so important that we lose sight of what's best for america?

Is uncle omar, golf and how the potus throws a baseball all we have left to talk about?

But I did have support from the records on the members of the board and the records of all the meetings. Three news organizations studied those records and found that Ayers was NOT a member of the Board Obama chaired, and Ayers was only at six of the meetings of the board Obama chaired for 6 years, and that was only to give a report to the board.

OH Three news organizations studied those records ? THE SAME ONES THAT HAVE BASICALLY BEEN CARRYING OBAMA'S KOOL AID?
Dude try again.

Ed posted this lik -

?He Lied? About Bill Ayers?

Please read it.

You're upset because I did not call out a poster for something that was true?

You'll get over it pretty quick, I'm sure.

oh that's right he posted that Annenberg foundation link. The one that obama and ayres were board members of. Got it.
The factcheck link I posted cited the Chicago Tribune, The N Y Times and United Press International, none of which have anything to do with Annenberg!

Ed posted this lik -

?He Lied? About Bill Ayers?

Please read it.

You're upset because I did not call out a poster for something that was true?

You'll get over it pretty quick, I'm sure.

oh that's right he posted that Annenberg foundation link. The one that obama and ayres were board members of. Got it.
The factcheck link I posted cited the Chicago Tribune, The N Y Times and United Press International, none of which have anything to do with Annenberg!

irrelevant fox guarding hen house

And in view of the fact that Obama also knew Bill's father and Michelle knew Bill's wife, you are going to continue to insist that at those meetings Obama and Bill were at, they still DID NOT KNOW EACH OTHER?

Lord All Mighty, you concede the whole point and continue to argue about it!

roflmao

And in view of the fact that Obama also knew Bill's father and Michelle knew Bill's wife, you are going to continue to insist that at those meetings Obama and Bill were at, they still DID NOT KNOW EACH OTHER?

roflmao

Not only that, I now admit that Obama and Bill Ayers used to fool around. It's well documented - look it up.

Also, bill Ayers used to be Chuck Norris.

Sorry for lying. I'm going to kill myself now. Goodbye cruel world....

You are arguing with a doorknob.

hey stupid over here

ok getting facts on obama from the annenberg link (factcheck) is like have the fox guard the hen house and the snake keeping the nest warm. Dude you don't use the object of the argument to defend your argument. :cuckoo:

roflmao

Not only that, I now admit that Obama and Bill Ayers used to fool around. It's well documented - look it up.

It is amusing that you are an idiot convinced that sarcasm can conceal his ignorance and stupidity.

roflmao

It is amusing that you are an idiot convinced that sarcasm can conceal his ignorance and stupidity.

Right.

:cuckoo:

Right.

Now you imply I am cuckoo when you are the one constantly displaying an inability to reason, build on argument on facts or even present facts that are relevant and defend their relevance.

In short, you are an ignorant, stupid cretin and a waste of time, troll.

If Trayvon had been Obama's son he wouldn't have been named "Trayvon". He'd have been named "Bill" - not "William", just "Bill". Wouldn't want there to be any confusion about who he was named for......

Right.

Now you imply I am cuckoo when you are the one constantly displaying an inability to reason, build on argument on facts or even present facts that are relevant and defend their relevance.

You forgot "meany-poopoo-doodoo-head."

No, I said exactly what seems to fit, though I did leave out 'nit-wit', but there is only so much time in the day.

No, I said exactly what seems to fit, though I did leave out 'nit-wit', but there is only so much time in the day.

^^^^^ Dick-face.

See - we could go on forever. I win, because I don't want to play.

Bye.

roflmao

Was he a stand-in in the Octagon flick?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0-Erto5EZs]Sean Hannity on Obama and Ayers - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back