When did Obama First Meet Bill Ayers?

But you totally ignore the background story as reported by Senauth that it was known among mutual friends that Ayers helped Obama with the book. Also it wasn't Ayers first book, later, and he already had an established style. It also favorably compares to Ayers college writing style but Obama's is sealed from the public, so we don't have any to compare for him.

So once again, you ignore the evidence against your premise and thus form hasty and ill considered conclusions.

How does Senauth know about that? Someone - who he cannot name - told him this?

Sure they did. I keep hearing about similar writing styles, how is that? I have not seen a comparison and furthermore, I doubt that in something as vanilla as an autobiography that a "style" could actually exist in the first place.

A hand written letter or an internet posting, sure.

You keep bringing up this bum Senauth and I have to wonder why. Who is he? Why do you swallow what he says even though he has very little critical accolades available to review.

"He said?" Yet, you doubt that I invented fudge. Nice.

Senauth is no bum, and if you h ad half the accomplishments he has writing, you wouldn't be here trolling the internet with your bullshit, stupid fucktard.

He's a great writer - so great, all his reviews get taken down.

Did you read it? It is filled with so many grammatical errors that it is almost unreadable.

The Making of A President - Frank Senauth - Google Books

I'm a fuck-tard, eh? Funny stuff!!!

No, not really, that was a mercy "bone."

Obama first met Bill when Barrack, at 8 years old, joined Bill's terrorist gang. Even at 8, he knew he was going to be president, which is why he joined Bill's gang.

Forum List

Back