When did looting become a right?

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011

I’m tired of the looting. I’m tired of seeing hardworking business owners of all colors, races, creeds, sexual preferences - lose their businesses in a matter of hours because of terrorists taking to the streets and justifying their actions everywhere from:

“no justice, no peace”
“it’s OK, businesses have insurance”
“ looting is reparations”

The same people justifying this behavior are the same people who shame businesses for not having locations in cities or neighborhoods or not “investing in the community”.

If you are justifying the looting and riots, don’t come crying when these business owners take their insurance payouts and move elsewhere.

I’m tired of the looting. I’m tired of seeing hardworking business owners of all colors, races, creeds, sexual preferences - lose their businesses in a matter of hours because of terrorists taking to the streets and justifying their actions everywhere from:

“no justice, no peace”

The same people justifying this behavior are the same people who shame businesses for not having locations in cities or neighborhoods or not “investing in the community”.

If you are justifying the looting and riots, don’t come crying when these business owners take their insurance payouts and move elsewhere.

Again, if you consider lost property more important than lost lives, that's kind of on you.

It would have been nice if we fixed the problem WHEN people were asking peacefully for change.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.

“no justice, no peace”

Again, if you consider lost property more important than lost lives, that's kind of on you.

It would have been nice if we fixed the problem WHEN people were asking peacefully for change.

This isn't a one-or-the other, you criminally dishonest dickweed.

You say that because you are a psychopath lacking a human soul who is incapable of understanding that victimizing innocent people is wrong.

Burning and looting people's stores who have nothing to do with the manufactured grievance of the criminals doing so does not address their issues. All it does is create victims of their criminality.

Unfortunately, it kind of is.

This isn't a new issue. BLM started when Trayvon Martin was murdered in 2012. We've had the whole list of black people who were murdered by vigilantes and cops. And we as a society decided to do nothing about it. We made excuses for the killers... we emphasized even the most petty offense by the victims while excusing the shooters. Colin took a knee and we wrecked his career.

And now, with Covid and Recession, people were already on edge, and now we have rioting...

Oh, well.

You say that because you are a psychopath lacking a human soul who is incapable of understanding that victimizing innocent people is wrong.

Oh, I agree. Victimizing innocent people is wrong. Floyd George, Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice, Trayvon Martin, Jacob Blake... totally innocent and didn't deserve to die.

Burning and looting people's stores who have nothing to do with the manufactured grievance of the criminals doing so does not address their issues. All it does is create victims of their criminality.

Funny thing... nobody paid attention when they were asking nicely.

“no justice, no peace”

Lost lives? Lost lives come in many scenarios. If you are OK with taking that anger out on someone else’s life and livelihood, don’t expect people to invest their lives in a community that may end up destroying their investment.

It does not work that way.

Oh, I agree. Victimizing innocent people is wrong. Floyd George, Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice, Trayvon Martin, Jacob Blake... totally innocent and didn't deserve to die.

You are a joke. You name all the people YOU think are victims. How bout the 35 dead in the rioting and arson. You seem to have no problem with that.

You are disgusting.

Unfortunately, it kind of is.

This isn't a new issue. BLM started when Trayvon Martin was murdered in 2012. We've had the whole list of black people who were murdered by vigilantes and cops. And we as a society decided to do nothing about it. We made excuses for the killers... we emphasized even the most petty offense by the victims while excusing the shooters. Colin took a knee and we wrecked his career.

And now, with Covid and Recession, people were already on edge, and now we have rioting...

Oh, well.
No, it's not...Not even "kind of".

Travon Martin wasn't murdered.

Unarmed whites, latinos, and Asians are killed by cops everyday, yet we hear nothing about that....Let alone see any rioting over it

Colon Kapernick's career was already dead and he desperately needed to stay in the spotlight.

Like I said....Criminally dishonest.

“no justice, no peace”

Apparently BLM values destroying other people’s property more valuable than black lives. A bunch of stupid white liberals are telling them to riot, cheerleading them to do so. As people defend their businesses, homes, and their own lives, blacks will get arrested, and in some cases killed during their attacks on random innocent people.

BLM is doing exactly what the KKK used to do: terrorize people in their own homes and businesses. They were the terrorist branch of the Democratic Party, the local law let them get away with it. Same tactics, different players today, except it’s still the Democrats that are doing this.

You commie shits are going to learn, one way or another, that Americans will fight for their country. We won’t let a bunch of LARPing, wannabe communist revolutionaries burn this country to the ground.

Lost lives? Lost lives come in many scenarios. If you are OK with taking that anger out on someone else’s life and livelihood, don’t expect people to invest their lives in a community that may end up destroying their investment.

again, you work on the assumption that the businesses in that community are well-loved... mostly they aren't.

Its' why they often become the first target in a riot.

Unarmed whites, latinos, and Asians are killed by cops everyday, yet we hear nothing about that....Let alone see any rioting over it

Then shame on them for not doing it... but the reality is, how cops treat blacks and white are very different.

Check this out...

again, you work on the assumption that the businesses in that community are well-loved... mostly they aren't.

Then shame on them for not doing it... but the reality is, how cops treat blacks and white are very different.

Check this out...

The only assumption I work on is that you are a blatantly dishonest shithead, which gets shown to be correct with nearly every one of your posts.

Check this out...

The only assumption I work on is that you are a blatantly dishonest shithead, which gets shown to be correct with nearly every one of your posts.

That he is. He's more concerned with the rioters and the arsonists than he is the people they are preying on.

Every looter and every arsonist should be shot on sight.

You are a joke. You name all the people YOU think are victims. How bout the 35 dead in the rioting and arson. You seem to have no problem with that.

You are disgusting.
Then he goes and names criminals and drug addicts that just needed killing.

“no justice, no peace”

Sorry the property is certainly more valuable than the thugs attacking others and their property. These businesses provide a living for the owners and workers------the thugs on the street provide nothing for no one and just destroy what others have.

I rather have the business than the mobs trying to destroy them---------logic dictates that the businesses are more important and that the thugs should be shot on sight.

“no justice, no peace”

There no one that justifies the looting or rioting but a looney tune.

Protesting, is a constitutional right..... that is what is being defended,

Rioters and looters, are criminals and should be arrested.

Check this out...

Check this out...

You just made a compelling case for businesses NOT to operate in cities OR, if they choose to, then they are justified to use any means to protect themselves and their business.

“no justice, no peace”

Great. We are in agreement with the statement on rioting and looting. Now, all we need is a consensus on definitions of rioting looting and protesting. Too often, businesses being destroyed are being justified as “peaceful protesting”.

“no justice, no peace”

Protesting is not being defended...these aren't protestors--these are violent criminal and thugs attacking others and property. They should be shot on sight as our laws have always been up till recently.

“no justice, no peace”

A person who worked many hours building up a small business would say different. Many of those small business people actually agreed with BLM and worked and had a relaxed interpersonal relationship in those stores.

Forum List

Back