When did looting become a right?

Looting has become The New American Way of Life.
Political correctness dictates that every resident with in the (former) borders of The USA have the right to loot. But no humanoid must be left behind. Therefore whoever is president come next January must immediately create a department of looting equality. Of course with a top-heavy staff of the politically well connected whose primary function will be to loot the federal treasury but their highly important second function will be to create an EIL (Equality In Looting) corps. A quasi-military organization seeking out those who for physical or mental reasons cannot loot on their own. These troops will be available to visit with the "disadvantaged" in their homes or shelters and gather shopping --excuse me for that --LOOTING lists. Then act. Loot and pillage and deliver the spoils to the "innocent victim".

Of course no whites would be eligible to become "official victims"

It's called "reparations".

The only scary part?

That Gropey Joey's handlers are reading this drivel and loving it.

You ever been a cop?? Didn't think so. You sure like to throw out bullshit about being a cop. Did you ever think those thousand deaths a year were to save lives?? Of course you didn't. Did you ever think those cops had no choice?? Of course you didn't.

No, actually, I don't think those 1000 deaths a year are necessary because we are the ONLY country that has this as a problem. Cops in the UK kill anywhere from 2-5 suspects a year... They've had years where they've had ZERO officer involved fatalities.

Oh and how many murders do you think get committed every year?? Way more than a thousand. Police have to try and solve those murders. Of course you couldn't care less about that.

Yeah, funny that. In Chicago, 83% of homicides go unsolved, mostly because no one trusts the CPD at this point.

Where is your sympathy for the 35 dead in the riots?? Don't see any of that. All I see is a guy who has nothing but sympathy for rioters and arsonists.

Sympathy? No. Understanding, yes. We ignored this problem for way too long, now it's coming back to haunt us. (Also, many of those killed in riots have been the demonstrators.)

I’m tired of the looting. I’m tired of seeing hardworking business owners of all colors, races, creeds, sexual preferences - lose their businesses in a matter of hours because of terrorists taking to the streets and justifying their actions everywhere from:

“no justice, no peace”
“it’s OK, businesses have insurance”
“ looting is reparations”

The same people justifying this behavior are the same people who shame businesses for not having locations in cities or neighborhoods or not “investing in the community”.

If you are justifying the looting and riots, don’t come crying when these business owners take their insurance payouts and move elsewhere.

Again, if you consider lost property more important than lost lives, that's kind of on you.

It would have been nice if we fixed the problem WHEN people were asking peacefully for change.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.
What cost civilization you hopeless simple minded shitforbrains?

You ever been a cop?? Didn't think so. You sure like to throw out bullshit about being a cop. Did you ever think those thousand deaths a year were to save lives?? Of course you didn't. Did you ever think those cops had no choice?? Of course you didn't.

No, actually, I don't think those 1000 deaths a year are necessary because we are the ONLY country that has this as a problem. Cops in the UK kill anywhere from 2-5 suspects a year... They've had years where they've had ZERO officer involved fatalities.

Oh and how many murders do you think get committed every year?? Way more than a thousand. Police have to try and solve those murders. Of course you couldn't care less about that.

Yeah, funny that. In Chicago, 83% of homicides go unsolved, mostly because no one trusts the CPD at this point.

Where is your sympathy for the 35 dead in the riots?? Don't see any of that. All I see is a guy who has nothing but sympathy for rioters and arsonists.

Sympathy? No. Understanding, yes. We ignored this problem for way too long, now it's coming back to haunt us. (Also, many of those killed in riots have been the demonstrators.)

I also hear that shootings and drug gangs are a major problem in Luxembourg....

What cost civilization you hopeless simple minded shitforbrains?

That's a good question.

If we had addressed this issue four years ago, by implementing reforms instead of demonizing the people who have asked for the changes, we probably wouldn't be HERE>>>>

1598566016418.png

I’m tired of the looting. I’m tired of seeing hardworking business owners of all colors, races, creeds, sexual preferences - lose their businesses in a matter of hours because of terrorists taking to the streets and justifying their actions everywhere from:

“no justice, no peace”

The same people justifying this behavior are the same people who shame businesses for not having locations in cities or neighborhoods or not “investing in the community”.

If you are justifying the looting and riots, don’t come crying when these business owners take their insurance payouts and move elsewhere.
There no one that justifies the looting or rioting but a looney tune.

Protesting, is a constitutional right..... that is what is being defended,

Rioters and looters, are criminals and should be arrested.

Protesting is not being defended...these aren't protestors--these are violent criminal and thugs attacking others and property. They should be shot on sight as our laws have always been up till recently.

The problem also lies among the people that justify violence against these businesses. These people justifying the violence and looting are not delineating between protestors and criminals. Look at the voices that say "insurance will cover it" or "this is a form of reparations."
Of course it is not okay to burn businesses, for goodness sake! There was one person who said that, some lady speaking to a handful of people.....

Why in the heck would you even try to twist that in to all liberals or all democrats or all of BLM or all of whomever youve decided to, to justify your hatred towards them?

Basically, youre following what Trump wants to convince you is the case! Dont be so easily lead by your nose on this kind of crap!!! Its so ridiculous! But, he knows his followers well....:rolleyes:

Burning down businesses is not okay because "they have insurance" bull crap! That is such an awful, criminal mind kind of thinking. That business owner worked hard for all that they have, and chose to support that not so safe neighborhood by opening a store there, and no, insurance does not pay for it....

the business owner paid for it by buying insurance for the past decade before they were destroyed by these thugs AND NOW their insurance for their business will triple in price, to some amount they cant afford to pay, and the business will likely have to shut down .... :(

“no justice, no peace”

Protesting is not being defended...these aren't protestors--these are violent criminal and thugs attacking others and property. They should be shot on sight as our laws have always been up till recently.

The problem also lies among the people that justify violence against these businesses. These people justifying the violence and looting are not delineating between protestors and criminals. Look at the voices that say "insurance will cover it" or "this is a form of reparations."
Of course it is not okay to burn businesses, for goodness sake! There was one person who said that, some lady speaking to a handful of people.....

Why in the heck would you even try to twist that in to all liberals or all democrats or all of BLM or all of whomever youve decided to, to justify your hatred towards them?

Basically, youre following what Trump wants to convince you is the case! Dont be so easily lead by your nose on this kind of crap!!! Its so ridiculous! But, he knows his followers well....:rolleyes:

Burning down businesses is not okay because "they have insurance" bull crap! That is such an awful, criminal mind kind of thinking. That business owner worked hard for all that they have, and chose to support that not so safe neighborhood by opening a store there, and no, insurance does not pay for it....

the business owner paid for it by buying insurance for the past decade before they were destroyed by these thugs AND NOW their insurance for their business will triple in price, to some amount they cant afford to pay, and the business will likely have to shut down .... :(

The lady identified herself as a BLM
leader and she was speaking to reporters about looting is justified for reparations. The BLM leadership said nothing to denounce her.

“no justice, no peace”

That would be more compelling if National Democrat voices would have made that clear at anytime in the last ninety days, before their polls dropped.

1598599047900.png

“no justice, no peace”

leader and she was speaking to reporters about looting is justified for reparations. The BLM leadership said nothing to denounce her.
From what i know about BLM, there is no single leader of the group.... its a mish mosh.

If someone had not posted what that woman said on USMB, i wouldnt know she said it to a few people for her 15 minutes of shock jock fame.

You shouldn't let these shock jockers get to you....imho.

I ignore what people like that say, from both sides of the aisle.... it's just not worth the aggravation they want to bring.... ignoring them, makes them meaningless, requoting them a thousand times, gives them what they want....attention.

“no justice, no peace”

redmrfmc.jpeg

I know I know it's a ridiculous meme

A black father holding its own child .......that never happens

“no justice, no peace”

From what i know about BLM, there is no single leader of the group.... its a mish mosh.

If someone had not posted what that woman said on USMB, i wouldnt know she said it to a few people for her 15 minutes of shock jock fame.

You shouldn't let these shock jockers get to you....imho.

I ignore what people like that say, from both sides of the aisle.... it's just not worth the aggravation they want to bring.... ignoring them, makes them meaningless, requoting them a thousand times, gives them what they want....attention.

BULLSHIT. BLM is a movement fully capable of denouncing what it does not agree with. What you describe as as a “mish - mosh” takes donations and funding for its operations.

Why should they? Frankly, if the right denounced every crazy, absurd thing said by its members, they'd be here all day just based on USMB's resident wingnuts.

The press recognizes her as part of BLM. They are not calling her crazy not is BLM. Why are you?

BULLSHIT. BLM is a movement fully capable of denouncing what it does not agree with. What you describe as as a “mish - mosh” takes donations and funding for its operations.

If you are going to hold BLM accountable for looting, then you need to hold Trump accountable for white Supremacists and Kyle McShooty.

Trump denounces White Supremacists. BLM is silent on Atkins.

You mean in the UK where the cops have to run from the criminals? And the citizens are victimized on a daily basis by gangs of hoodlums with the cops unable to stop it?

Shoot the criminals ------keep everyone else safer.

Forum List

Back