When did Liberals become establishment sell-outs?

I don't like Donald Trump at ALL as a person, but I don't really see what that has to do with running a country. He is a savvy businessman, and I believe he could save us some money. He is an arrogant prick, especially when it comes to women though. He also needs to learn how to keep his big stupid mouth shut sometimes! BUT . . . Hillary is an OLD LADY who is obviously going through some health issues (which is probably normal at her advanced age). I know you'll say that Donald Trump is around the same age, but he seems to be a LOT more robust than Hillary. She also uses the excuse "I can't remember" or "I didn't know any better." Or "what difference does it, at this point, make?" She has a page full of scandals. She was quite incompetent and ineffective when it came to Benghazi (although she is not SOLELY to blame, she still holds some accountability when she could have easily ordered those men evacuated or made a request for more security forces sent over there! WTF??). She has scandals going back to early 90s, I think. Anyone who thinks this woman is "honest" is pretty foolish if you ask me. Just because she's gotten away with things, does not make her innocent or honest! She is well known and she is part of the establishment. She is a career politician. She complains about things that SHE voted for. The Obamas had nothing good to say about her in the previous election season either.

Democrats LOVE to raise taxes on us. They seem to be not too active on ending government waste though. You never hear a democrat talk negatively about their elected officials. It's like they are robots or something.

Now I know it's expensive to run a country, but really? Let's look at how much the government actually spends.

US Economy Visualized: Government Tax Revenue & Deficit stacked in $100 bills

:ack-1:
Clinton also reformed welfare. Certainly you consider welfare to be wasteful, no?

Democrats LOVE to raise taxes on us. They seem to be not too active on ending government waste though. You never hear a democrat talk negatively about their elected officials. It's like they are robots or something.

Now I know it's expensive to run a country, but really? Let's look at how much the government actually spends.

US Economy Visualized: Government Tax Revenue & Deficit stacked in $100 bills

:ack-1:
Clinton also reformed welfare. Certainly you consider welfare to be wasteful, no?

No, I don't have a problem with helping the people in OUR country.

Let's not forget about her voting record when it comes to WAR, either!! She is partially responsible for ALL of the wars in that last couple/few decades! Whether directly or indirectly responsible, she has voted YES on all of them. She has NO problem with spending taxpayer dollars on bombing Syria and trying to take down a Syrian dictator! SYRIA, WTF??

I think they offed Reno - someone FBI/NYPD was supposed to release tape. >.<

There are other copies supposidly.

Forum List

Back