When did an “NDA” start being referred to as “HUSH MONEY”

FPOTUS#45 isn't charged for having an NDA.

WW

Still working on what business record Trump is charged with falsifyng? LOL

1713535202832.png

Given that felony falsification of business record is what is in the indictment?

Ya.

WW

And I asked you what is the record FatFuck Bragg is alleging Trump falsified. FatFuck Bragg didn't tell us. You claimed you told me 100 time what the business record was. You haven't told me once.

This is factually incorrect, I've never told you once (let alone 100 times) what exact record was falsified. I'm not a business finance person.

I've said 100's of times that FPOTUS#45 wasn't indicted for an NDA, he was indicted for felonious falsification of business records. It will be up to the DA to present the exact documents in court - which are in his possession.

So as to what I've said 100's of time, I'm in fact correct.

You seem a little stressed as we get closer and closer to opening statements, testimony, and the presentation of evidence. Might I suggest a Chamomile Tea, I hear it helps reduce stress.

WW

Last edited:
I think this should have been a tax fraud case. A lot easier and pretty straight-forward. Was she paid who paid her how was it reflected in the taxes? That it wasn't pursued that way would suggest however a political motive to keep him tied up for months.

This is factually incorrect, I've never told you once (let alone 100 times) what exact record was falsified. I'm not a business finance person.

I've said 100's of times that FPOTUS#45 wasn't indicted for an NDA, he was indicted for felonious falsification of business records. It will be up to the DA to present the exact documents in court - which are in his possession.

So as to what I've said 100's of time, I'm in fact correct.

LOL
"I've explained it hundreds of times.

Dozens probably to you personally, you go away and then come back with the same question."

You seem a little stressed as we get closer and closer to opening statements, testimony, and the presentation of evidence. Might I suggest a Chamomile Tea, I hear it help reduce stress.

WW
You big poopyhead. I win

When employees of MSNBC or CNN are fired or quit, they OFTEN are compelled to sign NDAs in order to receive severance.

THIS IS HUSH MONEY. IT IS SO THE DISGRUNTLED EMPLOYEES DO NOT EMBARASS THE NETWORK.

You cult fucks all know this…you are disingenuous TDS psychos.

You know the media is using the term HUSH MONEY to make this seem more nefarious than it is.

IF YOU FRAUDS GAVE A SHIT ABOUT WOMEN, YOU WOULD SUPPORT JUANITA BRODERICK AND TARA READE.

You are lying frauds. You are nothing but Dem drones. Your brainwaves are DERP.
It is legal to offer employees money to sign an NDA\

It is NOT legal to pay off a whore whom you've previously illegally hired for sex.

“HUSH MONEY” is not a legal term.

NDA IS A LEGAL TERM. NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT.

Why is it illegal to pay someone not to disclose personal data and sign an NDA?

Why are those referred to as NDAs and not “HUSH MONEY”?
You've confused several issues here. An NDA is hush money if it is based on immorality being hidden. You do not pay someone to sign an NDA when they don't know anything that would paint you as an immorall person. Take HIPPA and abortions, NDA's because most people know that an abortion is a bad thing

Trump is not on trial over the NDA. Trump has been charged with falsifying records to conceal the source of the payoff money.

I agree that this is highly selective prosecution and a misuse of the justice system, but Trump would not be in this mess if he had not been sleeping around.
That is a misdemeanor and the statute of limitations ran out prior to him being charged.

He has no jurisdiction over federal campaign laws, Moron.
You'd better call the judge IMMEDIATELY and let him know this then!
Hurry!
There's no time to waste!
I'm sure glad that constitutional law degree from Trump University wasn't wasted on you.
:auiqs.jpg:

It's illegal to lie in bussiness records and break election laws dumbass, which is what Trump did.

Paying off fuck-doll NDA's during election is not a tax-deductable bussiness expense, it's a personal expense and an obvious material contribution to your campaign.

Paying off fuck-doll NDA's during election is not a tax-deductable business expense,

Actually, it is.

I think this should have been a tax fraud case. A lot easier and pretty straight-forward. Was she paid who paid her how was it reflected in the taxes? That it wasn't pursued that way would suggest however a political motive to keep him tied up for months.

NDAs and legal fees are both tax deductible. No tax benefit moving from one to the other.

Forum List

Back