When Conservatives cave and profess their support for illegal immigration, abortion and freebies will Dems be able to hold on to minorities?

I'm pretty sure we all know that's what's coming...right?
What edge will Dems hold at that point?
If conservatives were to recognize the due process rights of immigrants, the privacy rights of women, and necessary, proper, and Constitutional social programs, then they won’t be conservatives anymore.

Conservatives are authoritarians – they have nothing but contempt for the Constitution and the rights it enshrines, particularly the right to due process and the right to privacy.

There are no longer real conservatives
True.

Real conservatives are supposed to be advocates of limited government and the rights of the people.

Clearly that’s not the case.

Instead, they seek more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty – such as government compelling women to give birth against their will through force of law.

Conservatives need to accept the fact that ‘limited’ government is much more than just reckless, irresponsible deregulation and tax cuts.

There are no longer real conservatives
True.

Real conservatives are supposed to be advocates of limited government and the rights of the people.

Clearly that’s not the case.

Instead, they seek more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty – such as government compelling women to give birth against their will through force of law.

Conservatives need to accept the fact that ‘limited’ government is much more than just reckless, irresponsible deregulation and tax cuts.

I'm sure you meant Democrats instead of Conservatives.

You have no room to talk ... anything a Dem does you seal with a KISS.

That would require conservatives to think outside the box and come up with something new..even if you disagree with it.
And that hasn't happened in over four decades. One of the reasons conservatives have almost no policies they can point to as successes.
"Successes"?
Are you sure you know what success is?
Success is moving our nation in the right direction and not compromising the quality of America by rolling out the red carpet for various factions of weirdos and 2%ers.
Removing God from schools hasn't resulted in success
Making abortion cool hasn't resulted in success
Glamorizing and supporting homosexuality hasn't resulted in success
Incentivizing Mexico's trash to invade and rob our taxpayers hasn't resulted in success
$22 trillion spent on the bottom feeder class hasn't improved bottom feeders or resulted in success

What successful policies have Democarts rolled out in the last 40 years?

Removing god from schools? Isn't separation of church and state one of those constitution things?
MAGA
You mean like defending our sovereignty?

How has your sovereignty been threatened?
MAGA
More than 10% of our total population is here illegally and or with illegal roots...they’re here without consent.
Simple shit
Closer to 7%?
Add in the anchor babies...those on stolen citizenships.

The Washington Examiner? That's what ewe got? No bias there. A rag known for 90% bullshit, but that's what ewe got?
MAGA
Says the WAPO worshiper. Hypocrisy 101

McLesh you said Zionists were evil people
You're a fucking liar. Go find that post. It doesn't say what you claim. Shove your personal attacks up your ass.
Here is my post on THIS thread.

"There are no longer real conservatives and the policies mentioned would never be acceptable the the Trump/GOP base (ignoring the stilted characterizations)
The GOP had become the so nothing party. The ONLY thing they can pass is tax cuts for the wealthy and derivation (which of course also helps the wealthy)

They couldn’t even get their caucus to approve a friggin border wall".
Am I wrong?
Did Republicans even TRY to fund the border wall through Congress?
So what does that have to do with you not having any credibility McLesh? And you broad brushed. Give me your operational definition of a "real conservative". I'll patiently wait. You say "trust the science" and then shrug when trans girls are allowed to play competitive and physical sports vs. biological girls.

You're a fucking liar. Go find that post. It doesn't say what you claim. Shove your personal attacks up your ass.

"There are no longer real conservatives and the policies mentioned would never be acceptable the the Trump/GOP base (ignoring the stilted characterizations)
The GOP had become the do nothing party. The ONLY thing they can pass is tax cuts for the wealthy and derivation (which of course also helps the wealthy)

Am I wrong?
So what does that have to do with you not having any credibility McLesh? And you broad brushed. Give me your operational definition of a "real conservative". I'll patiently wait. You say "trust the science" and then shrug when trans girls are allowed to play competitive and physical sports vs. biological girls.
You couldn't respond to the following

"You're a fucking liar. Go find that post. It doesn't say what you claim. Shove your personal attacks up your ass.

The GOP had become the so nothing party. The ONLY thing they can pass is tax cuts for the wealthy and deregulation (which of course also helps the wealthy)

Am I wrong?
Did Republicans even TRY to fund the border wall through Congress?"

and instead continue personal attacks.

It's what you do

The GOP had become the do nothing party. The ONLY thing they can pass is tax cuts for the wealthy and derivation (which of course also helps the wealthy)

Am I wrong?
You couldn't respond to the following

"You're a fucking liar. Go find that post. It doesn't say what you claim. Shove your personal attacks up your ass.

The GOP had become the so nothing party. The ONLY thing they can pass is tax cuts for the wealthy and deregulation (which of course also helps the wealthy)

Am I wrong?
Did Republicans even TRY to fund the border wall through Congress?"

and instead continue personal attacks.

It's what you do
Define "real conservative" and yes, you stated Zionists were basically evil people. The Border Wall is necessary. The Republicans did try but leftists pushed back as they see illegals as a path to future Democratic Party voters. I initiate personal attacks, McLesh because you refuse to acknowledge that your posts are personal attacks. 90% of them. You never want to discuss issues just your warped morals.

That would require conservatives to think outside the box and come up with something new..even if you disagree with it.
And that hasn't happened in over four decades. One of the reasons conservatives have almost no policies they can point to as successes.
"Successes"?
Success is moving our nation in the right direction and not compromising the quality of America by rolling out the red carpet for various factions of weirdos and 2%ers.
Incentivizing Mexico's trash to invade and rob our taxpayers hasn't resulted in success
$22 trillion spent on the bottom feeder class hasn't improved bottom feeders or resulted in success

Removing god from schools? Isn't separation of church and state one of those constitution things?
MAGA

MAGA
More than 10% of our total population is here illegally and or with illegal roots...they’re here without consent.
Simple shit
Closer to 7%?

The Washington Examiner? That's what ewe got? No bias there. A rag known for 90% bullshit, but that's what ewe got?
MAGA

This is better......the DNC's Washington Post??????

." Trump pressured Georgia officials to help him win the election!!!

Actually, no, he didn’t. The Democrats lie about everything.

And now the Washington Post had to admit it.

“The media conspiracy against Trump became a lot more serious on Monday when the Washington Post retracted its January story claiming that President Donald Trump had pressured Frances Watson, the chief investigator for Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, to “find the fraud” in the 2020 election and said that he’d be a “national hero” if he did.laims

- A recording of the call definitively proved that the quotes cited by the Washington Post, and then parroted by other outlets, were never actually said by the president.

But, as Becket Adams explains at the Washington Examiner, “the Washington Post’s dud of a ‘bombshell’ isn’t even the most scandalous thing about this episode in media malfeasance.”

The most scandalous thing, Adams, argues, is that several different newsrooms “claimed they independently ‘confirmed’ the original ‘scoop’ with anonymous sources of their own.”
The Washington Post's Fake Trump Quote Scandal Is a Lot Worse Than You Think

They got away with stealing the election, so they don't mind admitting they lied to do so.

And they are laughing at the 'useful idiots' who bought it.

No wonder you're a dunce.

"Successes"?

MAGA
Being subject to our jurisdiction is our sovereignty. Why not upgrade Ellis Island to give them someplace "legal" to go to so right-wingers won't be such whiners about it?

"Successes"?

MAGA

MAGA
Simple shit
Closer to 7%?

MAGA

“The media conspiracy against Trump became a lot more serious on Monday when the Washington Post retracted its January story claiming that President Donald Trump had pressured Frances Watson, the chief investigator for Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger, to “find the fraud” in the 2020 election and said that he’d be a “national hero” if he did.laims

- A recording of the call definitively proved that the quotes cited by the Washington Post, and then parroted by other outlets, were never actually said by the president.

But, as Becket Adams explains at the Washington Examiner, “the Washington Post’s dud of a ‘bombshell’ isn’t even the most scandalous thing about this episode in media malfeasance.”

The most scandalous thing, Adams, argues, is that several different newsrooms “claimed they independently ‘confirmed’ the original ‘scoop’ with anonymous sources of their own.”

They got away with stealing the election, so they don't mind admitting they lied to do so.

And that has exactly what to do with the Washington Examiner? And why is the state of Georgia looking into POSSIBLE charger the Orange nutsack?
MAGA

"Successes"?

MAGA

MAGA
Simple shit
Closer to 7%?

MAGA

And that has exactly what to do with the Washington Examiner? And why is the state of Georgia looking into POSSIBLE charger the Orange nutsack?
MAGA

It proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you smear any publication that isn't Anti-God, Satan-worshipping, baby-sacrificing, organ-harvesting, anti-American atheists, known as Democrats, for short.

Wear it well.

"Successes"?

MAGA

MAGA
Simple shit
Closer to 7%?

MAGA

MAGA

It proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that you smear any publication that isn't Anti-God, Satan-worshipping, baby-sacrificing, organ-harvesting, anti-American atheists, known as Democrats, for short.

Wear it well.

ROTFLMFAO, thank ewe for confirming what a snowflake whack job ewe are!!!!
As if the board didn't know already. Did ewe believe the Pizzagate bullshit as well. Are ewe being hunted by Jewish space lasers? Fucking whacko!!!
MAGA

If conservatives were to recognize the due process rights of immigrants, the privacy rights of women, and necessary, proper, and Constitutional social programs, then they won’t be conservatives anymore.

Conservatives are authoritarians – they have nothing but contempt for the Constitution and the rights it enshrines, particularly the right to due process and the right to privacy.
To all of you Non Prog freedom fighters...If you decide to fight back, Biden has dared you. Destroy everything around your sphere of influence that feeds Progs.

"Successes"?

MAGA

MAGA
Simple shit
Closer to 7%?

MAGA

We listened to the call honey.
PJ Media? :laughing0301:

"Successes"?

MAGA

MAGA
Simple shit
Closer to 7%?

MAGA

MAGA

H

Wear it well.

ROTFLMFAO, thank ewe for confirming what a snowflake whack job ewe are!!!!
As if the board didn't know already. Did ewe believe the Pizzagate bullshit as well. Are ewe being hunted by Jewish space lasers? Fucking whacko!!!
MAGA

Time and again we see the very same response every time I ram truth down the throat of one of the Herpetic Viruses that the Democrats produce....

.....voluntary Tourette's Syndrome.

"Successes"?

MAGA

MAGA
Simple shit
Closer to 7%?

MAGA

We listened to the call honey.
PJ Media? :laughing0301:

Must I prove what a lying low-life you are AGAIN????????????

Forum List

Back