When confirmed, Chantale Wong will make history as the first out lesbian to serve as a US ambassador...she was nominated by President Biden

looking forward to the 1st tranny ambassador!
Hope she ends up serving over in Saudi Arabia......Or any other Muslims country. If you are so proud of yourself, make a statement the world will watch.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

What would be the making of true history is that the sexual orientation of politicians and political appointees would be of no consequence and in no manner newsworthy.

The ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate of conservatives will of course keep that from happening.

Biden is a coward, otherwise we would have appointed this broad to be ambassador in Khartoum or Riyadh or Tehran. Some place where the governments need to open their minds the idea of oriental lesbianism.

Small step for intersectional justice. Sure, she's Asian/female/gay, but what about all the Asian/non-binary/gay, Black/male/bi, Indian/female/trans,...

What would be the making of true history is that the sexual orientation of politicians and political appointees would be of no consequence and in no manner newsworthy.

The ignorance, fear, bigotry, and hate of conservatives will of course keep that from happening.
I’m Conservative and I am proud that this Country is tolerant so that people can lead roles and not have to hide their sexual orientation. As noted in other posts, how does the tolerance of Conservatives in America stack up against tolerance in the Middle East, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe?

I’m Conservative and I am proud that this Country is tolerant so that people can lead roles and not have to hide their sexual orientation. As noted in other posts, how does the tolerance of Conservatives in America stack up against tolerance in the Middle East, Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe?
You are a fucking liar, saying you are conservative....Since when "what you did behind closed doors", become such a hot topic with queers? All they wanted was to be left alone, now they are front and center with their mental illness saying they are normal. No fucking way poking a man's ass is normal...

A reward for being decked out in MAGA on 1/6 and egging on trump supporters to rush the Capitol

Traitor Joe does reward his closest allies....

She is the perfect one to handle any disputes between the tuna boat fishermen.

I see nothing in the link about her being a Tranny. Appears she is just a gay female.
Do you idiots even know the definitions of the pronouns you endlessly spout?

If its not news worthy why do libs in the biden administration flaunt it in the news media with big headlines?

i hope you are not expecting stroonge jones to answer?.....he doesnt do to well with questions....

Hope she ends up serving over in Saudi Arabia......Or any other Muslims country. If you are so proud of yourself, make a statement the world will watch.

View attachment 510977
The only answer is to stop protecting people like her when there is violence. Men are not helping themselves doing that. Many do not already. I am talking about the ones who can "tumble" or be "valiant".

Your words are vomit, Clayton. Do yourself a favor and STFU.

Forum List

Back