When Caitlyn Jenner is the Sanest One In The State

Don't vote for crazy. Everyone of these freaks that get in office have an agenda against normalcy.

Tranny (1).jpeg

He makes a good presentation; but then again, so did Arnold. There are plenty of proven conservatives in California that are highly qualified for the ballot. Unfortunately, Caitlin will get all the press like Arnold did. And I don’t doubt there will be unforseen revelations after election. Just like Arnold.

Lol, loved this ad. If Jenner is serious about winning they better be prepared to demand an open and transparent voting process including the counting of votes and using the same standard for mail in vote signatures and addresses that was used for the re-call petition.

Why just California? Can we find at least one person in Texas who is sane? Wendy Davis maybe?

He makes a good presentation; but then again, so did Arnold. There are plenty of proven conservatives in California that are highly qualified for the ballot. Unfortunately, Caitlin will get all the press like Arnold did. And I don’t doubt there will be unforseen revelations after election. Just like Arnold.

yeah im afraid youir right.

While Republicans are saner than Democrats, I wouldn't call Jenner the sanest person in the state.

I know right?

Is Cate
ready to run the state?
Will Jenner make Arnold look like the girly man?

What's up here folks.

Let's listen:

Caitlyn Jenner says 'California is crumbling' in 'Hannity' exclusive​

Sane?

Her?

i’m still waiting for someone to find that one trans athlete everyone is so afraid of.

i’m pretty sure boys aren’t going out to get their junk cut off just so they can play on the girls volleyball team.

it’s hard to take it serious when the humor is pure Addams family

Sane?

Her?

i’m still waiting for someone to find that one trans athlete everyone is so afraid of.

i’m pretty sure boys aren’t going out to get their junk cut off just so they can play on the girls volleyball team.

it’s hard to take it serious when the humor is pure Addams family
Sanity is a relative thing. And in California, he’s the sanest.

Wow, you absolutely nailed it. Spot on.

Hannity is our friend, but he is owned by big media.
Hannity is spot on with some positions and WTF on others.
Hannity's time slot in my evening got replaced with OAN. To be honest, I've not really gotten around to watching anything on fox anymore. I prefer listening to Chanel Rion, Pierson Sharp, and the evening programs at OAN. I still hear Hannity on the radio once in awhile though...

Hannity's time slot in my evening got replaced with OAN. To be honest, I've not really gotten around to watching anything on fox anymore. I prefer listening to Chanel Rion, Pierson Sharp, and the evening programs at OAN. I still hear Hannity on the radio once in awhile though...
Hannity is on M-F here.

I listen to him in bits in pieces.

There are other shows I prefer more.

I haven't watch Fox in years now.

Forum List

Back