when a homeless person does it.. it's OMG, how disgusting.. when an elite does it.. different story

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I don't know the whole story about the pres messing his pants... just heard bits and pieces here and there

but if a homeless person w/ no accesss to a bathroom were to do that kind of thing (haven't heard of any particular case)

it would be

OMG... those disgusting homeless people who are all on drugs and all irresponsible and all icky icky icky.... OMG OMG

In any case, what IS the "whole story" ?

or is it a myth?

(then there are other stories that could fit under this Title--)

I don't know the whole story about the pres messing his pants... just heard bits and pieces here and there

but if a homeless person w/ no accesss to a bathroom were to do that kind of thing (haven't heard of any particular case)

it would be

OMG... those disgusting homeless people who are all on drugs and all irresponsible and all icky icky icky.... OMG OMG

or is it a myth?

Is this about Poopy-Pants Biden?

it would be

or is it a myth?

What does a 79 year old POTUS imposter smell like?----Depends.

Poor guy
Can‘t control himself

1643846303542.jpeg

Most of these Trump cultists won't be poopping themselves.

Instead, they'll get the rectal tube associated with being on a ventilator with COVID.
Most of these Trump cultists won't be poopping themselves.

Instead, they'll get the rectal tube associated with being on a ventilator with COVID.

Fine with me a long as you suck on the tube.

I'm not a Biden fan but it's a cheap shot to compare a Biden shart episode to people who shit on the streets on a daily basis.

it would be

or is it a myth?

The former 1-term president's pee tape.

Forum List

Back