Anyone here familiar with the case (book) called Everything She Ever Wanted? I have questions

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Everything She Ever Wanted

was a book by the late Ann Rule. I feel it is the best one she wrote. It is over 500 pgs

It goes into great detail RE the shooting deaths of Tom Allanson's parents, which authorities pinned on him, but it lookss like self defense.. Due to listening to his sociopath wife, however, Tom did not claim self defense and ended up in prison for a long time

But thiss book, as good as it is does not answer the Q of what happened. It looks like maybe Tom's mother was trying to shoot the gun out of herhusband's hand because he was pointing it at Tom... but... that's just MY thought..

wondering if anyone else knows much about thiss case? I tried finding answers to my Qs on the internet, did notget very far... no new info.. although did not spend a lot of time on this..

but it just bugss me that, even though thiss happened in 1974, I mean... looks like there was no complete ballistics testing done or something... very strange

Forum List

Back