When a female leftist breaks through a window in a government building, she didn't get shot.....The Trump supporter was shot.

That is totally false.
None of the congress members "sheltered in place".
They all immediately left.
There were still some staff, but the members of congress took the private underground subway to their offices, and were long gone.
You're lying again, ya pathological liar. :eusa_liar:

3ccab42cbbb4cfb11bb1a3c7ac4c977813-GettyImages-1230455201.rsquare.w700.jpg

ap21006730363737.JPG

I think you misunderstood the video you saw.
I watched many videos of the shooting and the only people saying warnings were other demonstrators.
The cop who shot Ashlie said not a single word.
That is according to his own testimony.
And she was peaceful.
She was not the one who broke through the window.
She has no hockey stick, flag staff, or any possible weapon.

You're lying again, ya pathological liar. :eusa_liar:

Here's an eyewitness who said it was police issuing warnings to get back...

One group was trying to find Nancy Pelosi so that they could tear her apart with their bare hands, splattering her blood and viscera all over the walls.

The other group sat down for a half an hour and left.
That is a strange lie. Im not sure why you chose to say that. Makes you look really dumb.

That is a strange lie. Im not sure why you chose to say that. Makes you look really dumb.

Some of Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists were certainly there to murder Pelosi. Here's one who admitted it...

That is totally false.
None of the congress members "sheltered in place".
They all immediately left.
There were still some staff, but the members of congress took the private underground subway to their offices, and were long gone.

"Specifically, the investigation revealed no evidence to establish that, at the time the officer fired a single shot at Ms. Babbitt, the officer did not reasonably believe that it was necessary to do so in self-defense or in defense of the Members of Congress and others evacuating the House Chamber,” the Department of Justice said in a statement"

"As pro-Trump mobs stormed the United States Capitol on Wednesday, forcing the building into a lockdown, U.S. Rep. Pramila Jayapal crouched behind a railing in the House gallery, seeking shelter from a scene that more closely resembled a terrorist attack than a peaceful transfer of power.

Jayapal, D-Seattle, was one of a select few members of Congress in the gallery, overlooking the House floor, as Congress gathered to certify Joe Biden’s victory in the presidential election.

Some of Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists were certainly there to murder Pelosi. Here's one who admitted it...

What she said she wanted to do and what she was actually going to do are two entirely different things. She didnt even have a gun on her for fuck sake. How is she going to blow anyones brains out? :cuckoo:

What she said she wanted to do and what she was actually going to do are two entirely different things.
No, they aren't if someone tells me they're going to the store, I believe them.
If Vancroft say's she's going to blow Pelosi's brains out, then shows up at the capitol building, there's your sign.

She didnt even have a gun on her for fuck sake. How is she going to blow anyones brains out? :cuckoo:
How is anyone supposed to know that?
Did she go through the capitol building metal detectors?

What she said she wanted to do and what she was actually going to do are two entirely different things. She didnt even have a gun on her for fuck sake. How is she going to blow anyones brains out? :cuckoo:

She wanted to kill Pelosi. She wasn't charged with a threat because it wasn't a threat because she said it after the fact, but she reflected on what she wanted. Two things -- 1) she wasn't the only one there who wanted that; and 2) imagine had Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorists actually caught Pelosi. You think they would have showered her with flowers and candy?

No, they aren't if someone tells me they're going to the store, I believe them.
If Vancroft say's she's going to blow Pelosi's brains out, then shows up at the capitol building, there's your sign.

How is anyone supposed to know that?
Did she go through the capitol building metal detectors?
How is she supposed to shoot Pelosi without a gun? You said you believed she would dit it, yet she didnt have a gun. Do you see your problem here?

How is she supposed to shoot Pelosi without a gun? You said you believed she would dit it, yet she didnt have a gun. Do you see your problem here?
No, RETARD.
I see your problem.

Dawn Bancroft, 59, filmed a video of herself as she was leaving the Capitol on 6 January, saying, “We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain but we didn’t find her."

No one knew who had what at the time.

How did she know who among her had a gun?? She still expressed the desire to kill Pelosi. She still wasn't alone.

No, RETARD.
I see your problem.

Dawn Bancroft, 59, filmed a video of herself as she was leaving the Capitol on 6 January, saying, “We were looking for Nancy to shoot her in the friggin’ brain but we didn’t find her."

No one knew who had what at the time.
Sounds like big talk from a loser who doesnt actually mean what they say. Let me know if you ever find evidence to the contrary.

How did she know who among her had a gun?? She still expressed the desire to kill Pelosi. She still wasn't alone.
Yeah, just like id love to kill Putin, except if he was right in front of me i highly doubt that i would.

An interesting look at two riots at federal buildings...in one, an unarmed, female Trump supporter is shot....likely without warning...

In another, a left wing nut job, enviro-whacko, breaks thru the window, and leads others into the building...doesn't get shot...

Images of the insurrection are hard to stomach. Who did these lawless rogues think they were to launch an attack on the federal government? Taser barbs flew as demonstrators tried to batter their way past police lines, with law enforcers suffering injuries to the point of requiring hospitalization. Chants and obscenities rose from the mob of radicals trying to send a message in the form of infiltrating our esteemed government quarters with physical force. Some activists vandalized a building, while others pinned police against a wall. This rebellion against authority was nothing short of sedition.

Oh, you thought I was talking about this image, where pro-Trump demonstrator Ashli Babbitt attempted to force her way into where police were holding the line?

Screen-Shot-2021-10-15-at-1.32.39-PM.png

I was actually talking about this scene, where a radical activist appears to try the same thing at a different federal building, even shouting “Let’s go!” for other demonstrators to follow her.

Screen-Shot-2021-10-15-at-1.35.13-PM.png

Can you spot the difference?

Oct. 14 ‘Insurrection’

I’m talking about the rowdy protest outside the Department of the Interior on Thursday that turned violent as climate activists stormed the entrance — the Oct. 14 insurrection.

These climate activists staged a sit-in within the Interior Department, with demonstrators who were left outside struggling with law enforcement officers as they reportedly tried to force their way in, shouting “Go inside! Go inside!” The ordeal resulted in a number of injuries, according to multiple sources.

“Multiple injuries were sustained by security personnel, and one officer has been transported to a nearby hospital. Medics representing both the Department and the protesters were present,” Interior Department spokeswoman Melissa Schwartz said in a statement. “It is also our obligation to keep everyone safe. We will continue to do everything we can to de-escalate the situation while honoring first amendment rights.”

Are you still trying to justify traitor babbitt committing her crime?

Why was she crawling though that window again?
What was her intent?

To have others follow her and hunt down the lawmakers.
Pretty much a treasonous act. ^^^^^^.

Yeah, just like id love to kill Putin, except if he was right in front of me i highly doubt that i would.

What kind of stupid argument is that?? What you would do with Putin has zero connection with what Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorist thugs would have done had they caught any lawmakers. Several of whom were recorded making threats, including cutting off their heads.

What kind of stupid argument is that?? What you would do with Putin has zero connection with what Trump's violent mob of domestic terrorist thugs would have done had they caught any lawmakers. Several of whom were recorded making threats, including cutting off their heads.
Why arent you understanding such a simple thing? You must be a god damn idiot. :cuckoo:

Why arent you understanding such a simple thing? You must be a god damn idiot. :cuckoo:
By "simple," you tried, and failed, to make the argument, I wouldn't do it so they wouldn't have done it.

Except you never even put yourself into a position to do it whereas they did.

Yes, you you really are as stupid as you appear.

Are you still trying to justify traitor babbitt committing her crime?

Why was she crawling though that window again?
What was her intent?

To have others follow her and hunt down the lawmakers.
Pretty much a treasonous act. ^^^^^^.
So you’re a mind reader now? Never mind that it’s been shown paid agitator Sullivan was encouraging her to go through the window. No other cop there saw a threat except this coward who shot (neatly hitting another officer) then ran like a bitch.

By "simple," you tried, and failed, to make the argument, I wouldn't do it so they wouldn't have done it.

Except you never even put yourself into a position to do it whereas they did.

Yes, you you really are as stupid as you appear.
All you have is someone saying something. Your argument is boring and FAR from the post i was responding to in the first place.

Forum List

Back