Whelp...looks like I have officially started my Christmas shopping

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
My first purchase was for a friend at work....
upload_2019-10-19_19-26-40.jpeg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01261VEOG/?tag=ff0d01-20

I normally just gift her a bottle of wine with scratch off tickets in a card.

The idea came to me after the GF sent me out for some red wine she needs in a recipe.

This is the earliest I’ve ever started my Christmas shopping.

Cool gift! I started in July and almost done. I am in my 3rd week of Xmas decorating, starting on tree #3. It takes me months to decorate. Let the season begin:

Last edited:
Cool gift! I started in July and almost done. I am in my 3rd week of Xmas decorating, starting on tree #3. It takes me months to decorate. Let the season begin:

This was the GF’s and my first date....

upload_2019-10-19_20-50-44.jpeg

Longwood Gardens.

I knew I was gonna score when she took my hand while walking into the atrium. :)

This was the GF’s and my first date....

View attachment 285290

Longwood Gardens.

I knew I was gonna score when she took my hand while walking into the atrium. :)

That is gorgeous and more beautiful than the Biltmore's garden room during Christmas.

I was inspired by the Switzerland Zermatt chalet. My back porch will look like a ski chalet with a snow heavy christmas tree laced with ice crystal ornaments.

I also introduced her to some melodies she hasn’t t heard....

ohhh...I had not started thinking about Christmas yet ...we are only in October lol....

but it's delicious......yum yum.....I will start thinking what to order online :04::2up:

ohhh...I had not started thinking about Christmas yet ...we are only in October lol....

but it's delicious......yum yum.....I will start thinking what to order online :04::2up:
This is the earliest I’ve ever thought about Christmas . lol

Already done. Always finish before the nuttery of the "season".

Black Friday sales are when I typically buy new electronics for myself. Bah humbug!

Forum List

Back