What's your plans for Columbus Day ?

I'm educated.
No, you're indoctrinated.

Ah, that same buzz word the right love to use for those who don't agree with them.
In your case it's not a buzz word. It's an accurate description.

Oh, wow, who isn't trying to be the comeback queen today then?
I'm being literal. Nowhere is speech being funnelled more than on college campuses. The more formally educated these days, the more indoctrinated.

Also it sounds like an excuse of people who aren't so educated trying to elevate their mental powers.

What is indoctrination? Surely EVERYONE is indoctrinated, as we grow up and live within a society which will have views on things one way or another. How are you not indoctrinated?

One of my favorite holidays to remember much of the heritage of this country.

Will you be attending one of the many parades?

3-2-1

I'm going to land on a beach, then set about exterminating all those on the beach. Just like Columbus would have done.

And there it is folks!! Lol!!!
It took a lot longer than I thought, but I knew it would show it's fucking head!!

Yeah, you like celebrating the day of some guy who was responsible for genocide?

Happy Hitler day.

Lol !!

There it is again folks. These people are fucking hilarious!

Ah, if you can't respond with actual ideas, yeah, just go for the bully boy tactics. Good on you, how many years at school and this is what you've amounted to. Your parents must be proud.

This, after you throw out "Happy Hitler Day".

3-2-1

when is it

October 12 is Columbus Day and used to be a school holiday when I was growing up. There still is a large bronze statue of Christopher Columbus in front of Columbus, Ohio City Hall.

Don't expect the statue to be around too many more years. The climate in this country will only get worse.

3-2-1

when is it

October 12 is Columbus Day and used to be a school holiday when I was growing up. There still is a large bronze statue of Christopher Columbus in front of Columbus, Ohio City Hall.

Don't expect the statue to be around too many more years. The climate in this country will only get worse.

Melt the statue down and make cannons from it.

Happy-Columbus-Day-Graphics-3.jpg

I will be doing what I have done every Columbus Day weekend for several years. I will be at the beach. A group of us go camping, drinking and generally carousing. Excellent food, massive quantities of alcohol, a little smoke, campfires, and playing in the bioluminescence.

I will be doing what I have done every Columbus Day weekend for several years. I will be at the beach. A group of us go camping, drinking and generally carousing. Excellent food, massive quantities of alcohol, a little smoke, campfires, and playing in the bioluminescence.

Weather is still good enough for the beach where you live?

You must be aboard a destroyer cutting water in the South China Sea to see bioluminescence. Beautiful to watch on a moonless night. Watch out for the flying fish that accidently land on the main deck because when you step on one they are slippery and down you go.

We'll likely start the day downing copious amounts of fire water and then go raid some other tribe's camp, scalp the men and boys after we kill them all, and then make off with all the women and horses, and party the rest of the night away back in our camp. Unless of course the other tribe hits us first.

I'll be holding vigil for all the people who died because Columbus came here

NOT

We'll likely start the day downing copious amounts of fire water and then go raid some other tribe's camp, scalp the men and boys after we kill them all, and then make off with all the women and horses, and party the rest of the night away back in our camp. Unless of course the other tribe hits us first.

I can only hope you don't snore when you sleep, snoring gives away your camp.

Columbus Day, 1984.

I was in Washington DC as coach of my daughter's soccer team at the annual WAGS tournament. Until that day we made the final and sadly, lost, in all the previous tournaments we had attended that season. So, in an attempt to motivate the girls, I told them that if they win this tournament, I will quit smoking.

To make a long story short, they did and I did.

I'm going to land on a beach, then set about exterminating all those on the beach. Just like Columbus would have done.

And there it is folks!! Lol!!!
It took a lot longer than I thought, but I knew it would show it's fucking head!!

Yeah, you like celebrating the day of some guy who was responsible for genocide?

Happy Hitler day.

Lol !!

There it is again folks. These people are fucking hilarious!

Ah, if you can't respond with actual ideas, yeah, just go for the bully boy tactics. Good on you, how many years at school and this is what you've amounted to. Your parents must be proud.

This, after you throw out "Happy Hitler Day".

The "Happy Hitler Day" was actually to make a point, but then again, I guess most points get lost in between the insults.

Forum List

Back