What's your plans for Columbus Day ?

I'm going to land on a beach, then set about exterminating all those on the beach. Just like Columbus would have done.
And yet he did not do that.

You are just a sociopath.

He's a liberal.

I'm educated.
No, you're indoctrinated.

Ah, that same buzz word the right love to use for those who don't agree with them.

I am going to celebrate Columbus day by having a steak dinner in America named after Amerigo Vespucci. I mean you want to talk about one of the all time screw jobs.
Amerigo knew how to sign a map -- and get immortality for nothing.

One of my favorite holidays to remember much of the heritage of this country.

Will you be attending one of the many parades?

3-2-1

I'm going to land on a beach, then set about exterminating all those on the beach. Just like Columbus would have done.
Careful, or you will get arrested for making a terrorist threat.

:D

Columbus was a Terrorist? Well I guess as he was a Christian terrorist, then we can go out and celebrate him.

He's a liberal.

I'm educated.

Ah, that same buzz word the right love to use for those who don't agree with them.
In your case it's not a buzz word. It's an accurate description.

He's a liberal.

I'm educated.

Oh, wow, who isn't trying to be the comeback queen today then?

I'm being literal. Nowhere is speech being funnelled more than on college campuses. The more formally educated these days, the more indoctrinated.

I'm educated.

I'm being literal. Nowhere is speech being funnelled more than on college campuses. The more formally educated these days, the more indoctrinated.

So you're making assumptions about me then?

Forum List

Back