What's your favorite TV series, current and / or past.

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
What's your favorite TV series, current and / or past. I have / had several. Game of Thrones, Black Sails, Grimm, Westworld, Eureka, Lost, Eli Stone ( ended way too soon ), Walking Dead, True Blood, Six Feet Under, Primeval, Carnivale, Orange is the New Black and of course, last but not least The Handmaidens Tale. I have a lot of them on DVD and rewatch them in the winter time when I'm bored and can't go out and garden. What are your favorites? Don't be afraid to share, it'll feel good. Thanks, Stan

Dead Zone, JAG, and WKRP in Cincinnati... what can I say? I'm easily amused ;)
Just saw a whole bunch of Jag DVDs at the salvation army thrift store a whole season was just $2.99. quite the bargain when you think about it.

My favorite tv show? Um well. Family affair. Mr. French and Uncle Bill are totally paradigms of saving grace of the patriarchy.

Very nice very upbeat. Good for you.

What's your favorite TV series, current and / or past. I have / had several. Game of Thrones, Black Sails, Grimm, Westworld, Eureka, Lost, Eli Stone ( ended way too soon ), Walking Dead, True Blood, Six Feet Under, Primeval, Carnivale, Orange is the New Black and of course, last but not least The Handmaidens Tale. I have a lot of them on DVD and rewatch them in the winter time when I'm bored and can't go out and garden. What are your favorites? Don't be afraid to share, it'll feel good. Thanks, Stan
Gunsmoke, Upstairs Downstairs, Mary Tyler Moore Show, Star Trek Second Generation, Hill Street Blues, Downton Abbey, The Crown, and The Queen's Gambit.

1883....the year

Sam Elliot , Tim McGraw and Faith Hill is in it, real good
Looks good, a prequel to the current Yellowstone series, six episodes already out. Haven't watched either. If I get to watch them, I'll watch the 1883 series first.

Game of Thrones, Black Sails, Grimm, Westworld, Eureka, Lost, Eli Stone ( ended way too soon ), Walking Dead, True Blood, Six Feet Under, Primeval, Carnivale, Orange is the New Black and of course, last but not least The Handmaidens Tale.

Never even heard of any of them, except Game of Thrones. Sounds like games; kid's stuff.

How about:
  • Star Trek
  • Kung Fu
  • All In The Family
  • M*A*S*H
  • King of Queens
  • Seinfeld
  • Two and a Half Men
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Rockford Files
  • The Outer Limits

Last edited:
Grimm was pretty good....so was Eureka....

Never even heard of any of them, except Game of Thrones. Sounds like games; kid's stuff.

How about:
  • Star Trek
  • Kung Fu
  • All In The Family
  • M*A*S*H
  • King of Queens
  • Seinfeld
  • Two and a Half Men
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Rockford Files
  • The Outer Limits
Lots of good choices there especially like Star Trek and the outer limits.

1643513756747.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back