what's your favorite Columbo episode?

The one with Johnny Cash. Where he murders his wife and step daughter by drugging their coffee while flying home from a concert …then parachuting out of the plane and letting it crash.

I also like the one where the author murders her son in law by locking him in a safe.

I think I have watched all or most of Columbo shows

I liked the one where the construction supervisor or whatever he was... tried to fool Columbo into thinking the dead body wasn't buried under all the construction... and it wasn't at the time C had the site torn up to find it... but when he went back later to put the dead body there... you know how it goes... laugh... C has the car lights shine on him in the middle of the dark and...

anyhow... one of the best if not the best TV shows ever
I like the one where the dentist places poison under the celebrity's crown which releases and causes his death...and Columbo uses laundry bluing to fool him into thinking they had discovered his secret, and he confessed. Called Uneasy Lies the Crown from 1990.

I like the one where the dentist places poison under the celebrity's crown which releases and causes his death...and Columbo uses laundry bluing to fool him into thinking they had discovered his secret, and he confessed. Called Uneasy Lies the Crown from 1990.
wow... I thought I had seen ALL Columbo episodes...

now i'm getting mad at the TV people who didn't air that one... assuming u aren't making it up?

The one with Johnny Cash. Where he murders his wife and step daughter by drugging their coffee while flying home from a concert …then parachuting out of the plane and letting it crash.

I also like the one where the author murders her son in law by locking him in a safe.
she was an author? I missed that part but I saw both of those.. yeh, i like the scene where C shines the headlights on him...

The problem...
I know many LibTards who have normal children.
I know many normal adults who have LibTard children.
yeh... se la vie

I am glad I'm not God and have to sort everything out...

of course, it is nothing for Him to do that... For us... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i guess God waits until people die to deal w/ them.... sigh

Forum List

Back