• 20 to 30

• 30 to 40

• 40 to 50

• 50 to 60

• 60 to 70

• 70 to 80

• 80 to what is this device I'm on?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just turned 36 last month. I am still young-ish.

....but just starting to lose your twinkappeal.

I was never a twink. Even when I was young. I was an all-conference offensive lineman. lol

Where did you lose the 'all-conference' and 'lineman' part of it>

After the second time I needed knee surgery. lol

You admit you're still offensive?

I was never a twink. Even when I was young. I was an all-conference offensive lineman. lol

You admit you're still offensive?

Only to the thin-skinned and/or humorless.

I feel your pain.....already had one hip replaced at 50 and expect the other will need it soon.
The doc said I got to much exercise in my youth and flat wore it out.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I feel your pain.....already had one hip replaced at 50 and expect the other will need it soon.

That stinks. Thank goodness I was young when they occurred so the recovery time was brief.

Hell, we don't need a boomer forum. USMB already is a boomer/old fogey/senior/old fart website!

That stinks. Thank goodness I was young when they occurred so the recovery time was brief.

To be honest it was cake.
They dont go in through the butt cheek anymore where they have to cut a crap load of muscles.
They go in through the top of the thigh and spread the muscles out so the recovery time is days rather than months.
I was climbing stairs 4 days after the surgery.
upload_2016-5-19_23-25-28.png

Although dont ask to see the surgery vid if they ask.
It's fucking gruesome,the surgeon wore basically a rain coat and rubber boots due to the blood and water used to irrigate the incision.
And I wont even talk about the reamer action he did to make the hole in the femur to insert the titanium post.

I now know where all the bruising came from. He was doing an admirable job of the clean and jerk....only it wasnt clean by any stretch of the imagination.

Damn your only 58, retired and mosey along in a motor home?

Jealous..

I am pissed off, 51 I took one of those stupid tests and it said I will work till I am 85 years old, I just have one of those personality I guess...

Retired at 45. Got bored and went back to work at 46. Full time retired at 47. My goal in high school was 50.

Old as the year I graduated
And dumb as the year you were born.
Why, I have an IQ of 214, you dumbass. :lol:
Your retirement is that you got fired and are living on the dole.

Has anybody else noticed that really really smart people don't have to tell you they are really really smart?
You are partially right and still stupid. I was imitating darkfury's silly claim he had an IQ for 214, and you are paying attention to far righties.

Damn your only 58, retired and mosey along in a motor home?

Jealous..

I am pissed off, 51 I took one of those stupid tests and it said I will work till I am 85 years old, I just have one of those personality I guess...

Retired at 45. Got bored and went back to work at 46. Full time retired at 47. My goal in high school was 50.

You screwed up. Shoulda waited till 46 to retire the first time like I did.
I never got the urge to start working again.

Forum List

Back