What's wrong with whites becoming a minority

If it's so bad to be a minority, I guess the woke were right all along.
White people are and have been the minority in this world.

Show us a technologically advanced modern world power civilization where the majority in the country isn't white. You think we are hoarding something all to ourselves, meantime, it is so because WE ARE THE GAME TO BEAT.

Want to be the majority in a country just so you can say you are? Then go start your own country. :1peleas:
China. Japan. South Korea. Singapore. Saudi Arabia, UAE, arguably India.

What's wrong with whites becoming a minority​

Assuming that's a question, nothing.
In fact, whites are already a worldwide minority.
Luckily, they're an inventive and industrious lot, so the countries they've managed to become
the majority in are generally the most desirable places to live.

Not true Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture

Again, what's the dirty secret about being a minority? It's almost as if the woke are correct. Otherwise, whites wouldn't fear it. The white right has been lying all this time about the reality of racism. Crt is true.
Nearly half polled said it would weaken the American culture.
What exactly is "the American culture"?
Depending on one's definition of that phrase, cases could be made both for and against the silly, divisive premise.

Then, why are people so bent out of shape and believing in the great replacement theory?
It's just fodder rile up foot soldiers for political purposes, much like BLM, the KKK, Antifa, million idiot marches, and abortion crap.

China. Japan. South Korea. Singapore. Saudi Arabia, UAE, arguably India.

Idiot, not only are not any of your countries black run, but where do you think China/Singapore, S Korea, Saudi, Japan, etc., GOT their technology in the first place, in whole or in large part?

From US. What they didn't steal from us we gave them so that they would be up to serving some purpose for us.

BTW Ace, I wouldn't exactly call Japan, Singapore, South Korea, UAE or India world powers either. And China is mainly a player only because of their sheer numbers and the fact that they were a convenient source to get cheap labor and to funnel money through. Without us, even China wouldn't be shit today.

Idiot, not only are not any of your countries black run, but where do you think China/Singapore, S Korea, Saudi, Japan, etc., GOT their technology in the first place, in whole or in large part?

From US. What they didn't steal from us we gave them so that they would be up to serving some purpose for us.

BTW Ace, I wouldn't exactly call Japan, Singapore, South Korea, UAE or India world powers either. And China is mainly a player only because of their sheer numbers and the fact that they were a convenient source to get cheap labor and to funnel money through. Without us, even China wouldn't be shit today.
It just said isn't white dumbass. Reading, it's the Bomb.

I wish most people cared more about what you believe than how you look. But I don't think it's true. Our society puts so much emphasis on outward appearances. Are you fat, or thin? Are you pretty or ugly? Are you black or white? Are you wearing the latest fashion?

Unfortunately, many black men are reminded of race each time a white person crosses to the other side of the street, or quickly locks the car door when they see them coming. I knew a black man who told me he would walk out the door in the morning with a smile on his face and the first white person who acted scared of him took the smile away. I heard one black man saying to a white woman, "Why are you scared of me? I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to the store."
the majority of whites that show fear of black strangers are democrats.

Forum List

Back