What's wrong with whites becoming a minority

If it's so bad to be a minority, I guess the woke were right all along.
Whites arent going to become a minority any time soon ... for some reason dems say whites will be a minority because all the other minorities [Asians, Hispanics, Blacks ]ect ... combined will outnumber whites as a whole ..... in truth Whites will still out number Blacks ,Hispanics ,and Asians by a large % if you compare Whites to each Racial demographic individually ...

• Banned
Whites arent going to become a minority any time soon ... for some reason dems say whites will be a minority because all the other minorities [Asians, Hispanics, Blacks ]ect ... combined will outnumber whites as a whole ..... in truth Whites will still out number Blacks ,Hispanics ,and Asians by a large % if you compare Whites to each Racial demographic individually ...
But hypothetically speaking

nah .... most people are concerned about paying the rent, light bill, and keeping groceries on the table for their families not about how many people look like them .... believe it or not most people dont dwell on race 24/7 . most people care more about what you believe than what you look like .

The KKK will tell you white people have always been a minority and they do make a convincing argument from the sales pitch I got when I was a kid by them. And No I didn't join up.

If it's so bad to be a minority, I guess the woke were right all along.
I'm not worried a bit about it. I welcome our new Hispanic overlords....I mean when you drill down into it what is not to like, hard working right-leaning men and hot spicy women that are family oriented.

The black minority will get ever smaller and more isolated as you kill each other off and abort your children in wholesale lots.

I suspect they will continue to not amount to much in the things that matter to a healthy society.
Nobody will really care about your ever continuing decline either.

tenor.gif

Ok.

Suppose - hypothetically - that the number of white people in the nation becomes less than the number of people of color or even less than the number of some categories of people of color.

Here's what will change: Liberals will crow about their prediction coming true, and talk about how sad the "white supremacists," that are their bogeymen, must be.

The hardest working, the luckiest, and the best and the brightest, will still be the most successful, in the private sector. The bright, hard working, and most connected, will still be the most successful in the public sector. People who are reasonably smart, hardworking, and educated or trained with an eye toward future job prospects, will make good livings. Meanwhile, those who spent eight or nine years getting a student loan-funded degree that ends with the word "studies," and who do not try to improve their economic situations will lament the unfairness of all of the above.

None of that will have much to do with what color those people are.

Ok.

Suppose - hypothetically - that the number of white people in the nation becomes less than the number of people of color or even less than the number of some categories of people of color.

Here's what will change: Liberals will crow about their prediction coming true, and talk about how sad the "white supremacists," that are their bogeymen, must be.

The hardest working, the luckiest, and the best and the brightest, will still be the most successful, in the private sector. The bright, hard working, and most connected, will still be the most successful in the public sector. People who are reasonably smart, hardworking, and educated or trained with an eye toward future job prospects, will make good livings. Meanwhile, those who spent eight or nine years getting a student loan-funded degree that ends with the word "studies," and who do not try to improve their economic situations will lament the unfairness of all of the above.

None of that will have much to do with what color those people are.
I didn't ask what will happen, but why it's bad to be a minority race.

nah .... most people are concerned about paying the rent, light bill, and keeping groceries on the table for their families not about how many people look like them .... believe it or not most people dont dwell on race 24/7 . most people care more about what you believe than what you look like .
Not true Nearly half of whites say a majority nonwhite population will weaken American culture

Again, what's the dirty secret about being a minority? It's almost as if the woke are correct. Otherwise, whites wouldn't fear it. The white right has been lying all this time about the reality of racism. Crt is true.

I'm not worried a bit about it. I welcome our new Hispanic overlords....I mean when you drill down into it what is not to like, hard working right-leaning men and hot spicy women that are family oriented.
I live in Texas, and I rarely meet a Hispanic person that obsessively hates on Trump, and certainly not one that expresses loyalty to the Democratic party. In fact, I can think of two: Lina Hidalgo, our Harris County Judge (an executive position, not an actual bench judgeship), who is about to be sunk by the weight of her staff member's corruption and an ELA teacher from Nicaragua who had a big cloth purse that resembles a gardening bag with a "Beto" sticker on it.

When Finian O'Hoolihan, or whatever "Beto's" real name is was running against Ted Cruz, she asked me who I wanted for senator. I said "The Hispanic guy," and she gave me a thumb's up.

Anyway, I have no problem with the state loading up on hot brunettes and hard-working, old-fashioned Latin men.

I didn't ask what will happen, but why it's bad to be a minority race.
Oh.

It isn't.

Next?

They didn't ask all the white people in the country, nor even half. Of course, not everyone was willing to answer an asinine question like that.

1653177477972.png

"Share or respondents who didn't offer an answer not shown." I'll bet.

Forum List

Back