What's wrong with whites becoming a minority

Whites arent going to become a minority any time soon ... for some reason dems say whites will be a minority because all the other minorities [Asians, Hispanics, Blacks ]ect ... combined will outnumber whites as a whole ..... in truth Whites will still out number Blacks ,Hispanics ,and Asians by a large % if you compare Whites to each Racial demographic individually ...
Then, why are people so bent out of shape and believing in the great replacement theory?

Name me a city in America or a country in Africa where blacks are the majority that isn't a dysfunctional violent crime ridden cesspool?

There is a reason that blacks and other minority people from all over the world are fleeing to the U.S. and white European countries.

nah .... most people are concerned about paying the rent, light bill, and keeping groceries on the table for their families not about how many people look like them .... believe it or not most people dont dwell on race 24/7 . most people care more about what you believe than what you look like
Oh.

It isn't.

Next?

They didn't ask all the white people in the country, nor even half. Of course, not everyone was willing to answer an asinine question like that.

View attachment 647912
"Share or respondents who didn't offer an answer not shown." I'll bet.
Yes it is to a majority of whites. Stop coping. Also, you need to take a basic high school statistics class if you think you need to poll every soul in America.

You're equivocating because you know I have a good point: Whites deny racism against minorities, yet fear being one. They deny crt yet categorize and want to preclude other demographics from becoming the minority. You would think they were woke if we didn't know they were racist.

Name me a city in America or a country in Africa where blacks are the majority that isn't a dysfunctional violent crime ridden cesspool?

There is a reason that blacks and other minority people from all over the world are fleeing to the U.S. and white European countries.
I'd welcome them if they were the best and brightest but most are low IQ dregs that are just survival savvy enough to make their way here.....I mean who really wants Haitian and Somalian blacks with a average IQ of 67.5 between them? Fuck that noise.

Caucasians are the glue that holds this nation together.

They are the neutral referee that sees to it that all the various minority groups get their fair share of the American pie and that no one minority group shoves to the side other minority groups.

As Caucasians become fewer and fewer, this nation will start an inevitable decline.

The two largest minority groups at the present time are lovely people. But -- with exceptions, of course -- they lack the ability to run a modern democracy.

nah .... most people are concerned about paying the rent, light bill, and keeping groceries on the table for their families not about how many people look like them .... believe it or not most people dont dwell on race 24/7 . most people care more about what you believe than what you look like .
I wish most people cared more about what you believe than how you look. But I don't think it's true. Our society puts so much emphasis on outward appearances. Are you fat, or thin? Are you pretty or ugly? Are you black or white? Are you wearing the latest fashion?

Unfortunately, many black men are reminded of race each time a white person crosses to the other side of the street, or quickly locks the car door when they see them coming. I knew a black man who told me he would walk out the door in the morning with a smile on his face and the first white person who acted scared of him took the smile away. I heard one black man saying to a white woman, "Why are you scared of me? I'm not going to hurt you. I'm just going to the store."

Yes it is to a majority of whites. Stop coping. Also, you need to take a basic high school statistics class if you think you need to poll every soul in America.
Your own poll you cited said that a minority of whites were concerned. It also said that they didn't include the number of people who refused to respond in the stats.

If it were even as little as twenty percent who refused to respond, then the minority of whites who said that they were concerned about becoming a racial minority is even smaller. I'm guessing that the majority of people saw that it was a push poll and refused to answer.

But, hey! You seem to know a lot about this poll you cite. How did they verify that the people responding were actually white?
You're equivocating because you know I have a good point: Whites deny racism against minorities, yet fear being one. They deny crt yet categorize and want to preclude other demographics from becoming the minority.
Which whites deny racism against minorities? Where do you get your ideas?
You would think they were woke if we didn't know they were racist.
What?

Cities are huge. Many have portions that are full of crime. They are the portions that get the most attention and the most negative press. And often the largely black portions get the least attention from the powers that be. Unfortunately, political corruption, misappropriation of funds, stealing, etc. happen everywhere - locally and nationally, and by both parties.

I live in a predominantly black city but I do not see or experience it as any more dysfunctional or violent than any other cities. The beautiful, peaceful portions of the city are virtually ignored by the press. Such positive news would not generate as many readers or viewers.

Who built this country?

chinese-cpr_orig.jpg

welders.jpg

iStock-1299734004-850x478.jpg

Unfortunately, some built it because they wanted to and some built it because they were forced to.

No one in those pictures are slaves ... every single one of them is a paid, voluntary worker.

No one in those pictures are slaves ... every single one of them is a paid, voluntary worker.
Nevertheless, a few pictures does not show the entire reality of who built this country and how they did it. I believe I have read that the Chinese were poorly treated, poorly payed and poorly housed. And undoubtedly, then as now, black folks were often payed less than whites for doing the same work.

go to where you are the majority.
My bathroom?

That is about the only place I have ever found where people like me are in the majority.

Even in my bedroom, I am in the minority as I share it with one young 130 pound female of an Andorran background, and one young 70 pound female who is mixed French-Australian.

What's wrong with whites becoming a minority​

Show us a technologically advanced modern world power civilization where the majority in the country isn't white. You think we are hoarding something all to ourselves, meantime, it is so because WE ARE THE GAME TO BEAT.

Want to be the majority in a country just so you can say you are? Then go start your own country. :1peleas:

Forum List

Back