What's With All The HS Teachers & Coaches Having Sex With Kids Lately?

The female teachers have been pretty busy also.
it's just Murdoch and company repeating the same crap and cherry picking the news so the rubes have another stupid obsession instead of looking at who is actually robbing them blind LOL

Then why is the public education system predominantly leftist?

That's an opinion piece written for a right wing site. OF COURSE the former teacher's opinion (because he's writing on a right wing site) is going to say that the education system is "predominantly leftist'. That's an opinion piece, not proof. I posted a link to a survey that polled teachers as to their political leanings, and while there are more Democrats, it doesn't mean that schools are "predominantly leftist".

Well at least you could study without having a hard-on like those of us that had hot teachers.

Three teachers that will forever live in my memory because of how attractive they were.................Mrs. Quinlan, Mrs. Undum, and Mrs. Lund. ALL of them were 9's on the hot scale.

And that was over 40 years ago, and I still remember how attractive they were. Especially Mrs. Quinlan.

Well at least you could study without having a hard-on like those of us that had hot teachers.

Well, all of the girls had to wear skirts, so I still walked around with a fence post all day.

Oh, and then we had this one teacher who was the only teacher in the whole school who wasn't a nun. She was the math teacher.

She drove a gold Trans-Am. It looked just like this one...

1978-Pontiac-Trans-Am-Y88-630x390.jpg

But she had these monster titties, lemme tell ya. And a perfect body. Absolutely beautiful.

She came up with this idea to teach aerobics at lunch time to all of the girls who wanted to learn.

We all had lunch in the gym. It was a dual purpose gym/lunch room.

So her and all of the girls would get into these tight little shorts and tight shirts and turn the boom box on full blast on Fridays and do their whole routine right there in front of us boys while we were having lunch. Jumping up and down and al of that stuff. Leg kicks. Bending over, touching their toes. Pft. It was sadistic, lemme tell ya. This was in the 80s, too.

We were all jerkin our gerkins about that time, too, because we were all just at that age. They drove us nuts.

That's an opinion piece written for a right wing site. OF COURSE the former teacher's opinion (because he's writing on a right wing site) is going to say that the education system is "predominantly leftist'. That's an opinion piece, not proof. I posted a link to a survey that polled teachers as to their political leanings, and while there are more Democrats, it doesn't mean that schools are "predominantly leftist".
Yes, and your opinion piece is written by a left wing site. Duh!

Just the latest...

Potential remedies:

Better Screening of Teachers / Coaches

Making an official minimum age limit of 60 for all female teachers OR no teachers hired until after menopause

All male teachers must be eunuchs.

Teachers can not be progressives, liberals, or Democrats to avoid child-associated attraction, arousal, or perversion.

:dunno:
I want to know where all these young female teachers were when I was in school.

Yes, and your opinion piece is written by a left wing site. Duh!

Wasn't an opinion piece, it was an actual poll. Did you not see the percentages of Republicans and Independents listed? They outnumber the Democrats when combined. Yours on the other hand was one person's opinion about teachers, and was more than likely highly biased as they were no longer a teacher, and it was written for a right wing site.

Forum List

Back