What's With All The HS Teachers & Coaches Having Sex With Kids Lately?

Just the latest...

Potential remedies:

Better Screening of Teachers / Coaches

Making an official minimum age limit of 60 for all female teachers OR no teachers hired until after menopause

All male teachers must be eunuchs.

Teachers can not be progressives, liberals, or Democrats to avoid child-associated attraction, arousal, or perversion.

:dunno:
There is nothing new under the sun. Certainly teachers and students having sex is nothing new at all.

Most high school males would enjoy having sex with a hot female teacher. I know I would have.

Most high school males would enjoy getting drunk and stoned and all sorts of things we do not make legal for them.

Just the latest...

Potential remedies:

Better Screening of Teachers / Coaches

Making an official minimum age limit of 60 for all female teachers OR no teachers hired until after menopause

All male teachers must be eunuchs.

Teachers can not be progressives, liberals, or Democrats to avoid child-associated attraction, arousal, or perversion.

:dunno:

Wait, you mean drag story hour isn't the problem here?

I remember a fellow classmate in high school brag about having sex with a female teacher but wouldn't say who she was. We all thought he was just bullshitting us but now I'm not so sure.

Yeah I seem to recall a guy who suggested he had done something similar but in his case, we thought he was full of shit and I still do. He lied about being a nth-degree black belt in several martial arts (and somehow got his ass beat in the only fight we ever saw him in, lol). Then he lied about getting perfect scores on his college entrance tests, and lied about a whole bunch of other shit. Lied about hooking up with girls in school or in town - and found out he was lying. He was a chronic liar.

Common sense. Public education is totally run and manned by democrats. The only time it was overseen by a Repubican was when Trump was President and she was ignored and vilified for simply breathing.

In other words you made it up.

Thanks

Oh yeah. For sure. We all know that public education is totally non-political and conservatives are just as common as leftists. Yup, uh huh.

Still waiting for some actual evidence these individuals were Dems.

I am happy to wait.

Still waiting for some actual evidence these individuals were Dems.

I am happy to wait.

That is very nice.

Now, how about the specific teachers in question.

I am happy to wait.

If 80% of teachers are Democrats it is safe to say these women are too.

Your brain is obviously broken. You really should try common sense. You know as well as me that the public education system is predominantly leftist.

Blaster, your "survey" came from just one school, it's not representative of teachers as a whole across the country.

BS Filter, depends on what percentage you consider "predominantly". Yes, there are more teachers registered as Dems, but there are also quite a few registered as Republicans, and Independents as well.

Here you guys go...............this is a national survey with a plus/minus of 5 percent (what most polls have for their error rates).........................

The research center surveyed 1,122 teachers, school, and district leaders about their political beliefs, perceptions, activity, and voting. The survey, conducted this fall, has a margin of error of plus or minus 5 percentage points. About half of those who responded were teachers, and another 19 percent were principals.
A few key findings:
• Forty one percent of respondents described themselves as Democrats while another 30 percent said they were independents. Just 27 percent were Republicans.
• Half the respondents voted for Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election. Another 29 percent voted for Trump. Thirteen percent selected a third-party candidate.

41 percent described themselves as Democrats. 30 percent are Independent, and 27 percent are Republicans. Combine the Republicans and Independents, and they are far more numerous than Democrats.

29 percent voted for Trump, and another 13 percent voted for a third party candidate. That's 42 percent of the teachers in American who DIDN'T vote for Hillary. I'd be willing to say that teachers represent pretty much what the American people are as a voting segment.

Blaster, your "survey" came from just one school, it's not representative of teachers as a whole across the country.

BS Filter, depends on what percentage you consider "predominantly". Yes, there are more teachers registered as Dems, but there are also quite a few registered as Republicans, and Independents as well.

Here you guys go...............this is a national survey with a plus/minus of 5 percent (what most polls have for their error rates).........................

The research center surveyed 1,122 teachers, school, and district leaders about their political beliefs, perceptions, activity, and voting. The survey, conducted this fall, has a margin of error of plus or minus 5 percentage points. About half of those who responded were teachers, and another 19 percent were principals.
A few key findings:
• Forty one percent of respondents described themselves as Democrats while another 30 percent said they were independents. Just 27 percent were Republicans.
• Half the respondents voted for Democrat Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election. Another 29 percent voted for Trump. Thirteen percent selected a third-party candidate.

41 percent described themselves as Democrats. 30 percent are Independent, and 27 percent are Republicans. Combine the Republicans and Independents, and they are far more numerous than Democrats.

29 percent voted for Trump, and another 13 percent voted for a third party candidate. That's 42 percent of the teachers in American who DIDN'T vote for Hillary. I'd be willing to say that teachers represent pretty much what the American people are as a voting segment.
Then why is the public education system predominantly leftist?

Forum List

Back