What's up y'all?

You're flag is racist- just an FYI- but, sfw- I love the Stars and Stripes myself- especially on top of the General Lee-
Actually, the flag is history.

So is this:

View attachment 477815
German history.

World history.
You are right. History is history. Good or bad.

I agree with, as far as history goes. But there were a lot of years in which domestic terrorists used the symbol to keep a segment of the population in line. Both the overt terrorist acts and the threat of more of those acts created a legacy for that piece of history.

You're flag is racist- just an FYI- but, sfw- I love the Stars and Stripes myself- especially on top of the General Lee-

So is this:

View attachment 477815
German history.

World history.

I agree with, as far as history goes. But there were a lot of years in which domestic terrorists used the symbol to keep a segment of the population in line. Both the overt terrorist acts and the threat of more of those acts created a legacy for that piece of history.
We are supposed to learn from history, not pay for it.

Good day gentlemen, my name is [REDACTED] and I am an 18 year old guy from the Eastern woods of Kentucky.

I am a self proclaimed conservative, and proud to be a conservative teen in a world full of moronic kids my age. I am home schooled (Thank God for that), and live on a farm surrounded by woods and "hollers". I love to relic hunt, hunt, bottle hunt, coin roll hunt, Bargain hunt, you get the picture. :)

View attachment 477707

Hello and welcome!

I'm a troll and I like it.

So is this:

View attachment 477815
German history.

World history.

When a symbol is used to terrify a specific segment of the population, and many people of authority ignored the issues, it changes the way the symbol is perceived.

You are not having to pay for it. But how many think that flag that has caused so much trouble is the flag of the Confederate States?

Yes, the Confederacy is history. But to wave the Battle Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia around like it means something, when that meaning has been co-opted by a couple of generations of domestic terrorists is insanity.

Flags-Confederacy.png

What exactly is a "holler"? Welcome patriot!

Slang colloquialism for a Hollow. Usually, a small valley between hills or mountains.

Now that you gots that one down, you can 'splain the difference 'tween"crick" and "creek."

:laughing0301:

James and I have been arguing about that for 38 years.

Just hope you don't get into the "Chili with Beans/No Beans" argument. Folks have been known to die over that one.

:auiqs.jpg:

welcome to our little slice of the interwebs...

i will reserve judgement on how to respond to you in the future until i have read some of yer posts in the various forums.

So is this:

View attachment 477815
German history.

World history.

"not pay for it"???

Learn from history but not rewrite it for political reasons.

So is this:

View attachment 477815
German history.

World history.

"not pay for it"???

Learn from history but not rewrite it for political reasons.

No, it should not be rewritten. But no one should selectively ignore the parts they don't like either.

What exactly is a "holler"? Welcome patriot!

Slang colloquialism for a Hollow. Usually, a small valley between hills or mountains.
...not to be confused with a bottom...which is a valley with a flat area between hills...usually caused by river siltation and used for agriculture.

If someone tells you to meet them at Schockley Bottoms and you go to Schockley Holler...even though Schockley Holler LOOKS more like an actual bottom...:cul2:...you're in the wrong place...

Forum List

Back