Hello To All Freedom Lovers.

Hello.

Remember we need axes not more oaks. (hatchets, saws, you know...)

Persistence eh? I don't believe that for a minute.

That's only because it's true. By the way, what do they pay these days for being a troll. I will add a little more from the RUSH song, "Something For Nothing." It says,
You don't get something for nothing
You don't get freedom for free
You won't get wise
With the sleep still in your eyes
No matter what your dreams might be

So, there is more for you to troll all over.

.................. :welcome:

Thanks for your welcome. I clicked on your thing about Auschwitz. There were things in there that even I didn't know about. How do you like getting banned. If you ever want to give it a try, go and join a political forum with the word "hotwire" in the title. They really hate holocaust deniers there. Show there what you showed here. I wonder how many minutes you would last before the scumbags there banned you.

Persistence eh? I don't believe that for a minute.

That's only because it's true. By the way, what do they pay these days for being a troll. I will add a little more from the RUSH song, "Something For Nothing." It says,
You don't get something for nothing
You don't get freedom for free
You won't get wise
With the sleep still in your eyes
No matter what your dreams might be

So, there is more for you to troll all over.
Too bad you missed the concert.

Hello.

Remember we need axes not more oaks. (hatchets, saws, you know...)

Thanks. And I agree with you. The way to make all "trees" equal isn't with axes and saws. Which in human terms here in the U.S. means hate crime laws, equal rights and all that sort of filth. That leads to mass protests and riots against the inadvertent death of the worthless negro criminal George Floyd, mexicans and other third world lowlifes tossing anchor children over (or under) the U.S.- mexico border, etc.

But as it says in a song by RUSH, you can't have freedom for free. At the very least, it takes persistence.

There are a bunch of FreeShitArmy members here who would disagree with you.

Welcome whoever you are.

Anybody who thinks anything is free is a fool. The disagreement of fools doesn't worry me. Unless they are mods. Then they will ban whoever they disagree with. It's terrible that fools should have such power.

Forum List

Back