Whats up with this and the statue?

I always do exactly as God commands.

Doesn't answer my question, but does avoid it.

You asked a direct question and I gave a direct answer to that question.

I asked you if you followed Old Testament dietary and Sabbath laws.

I am sure you also follow the laws of physics, but I asked a very precise question regarding a well-known Testament.

Yes, I follow Old Testament dietary laws and Sabbath laws according to their deeper implications and hidden subjects revealed by Jesus in giving the command to eat his flesh.

Today is a day of rest for many people and here I am trying to help a donkey out of a ditch..

If it was Saturday would you think that I was violating the Sabbath?

Yes, I follow Old Testament dietary laws and Sabbath laws according to their deeper implications and hidden subjects revealed by Jesus in giving the command to eat his flesh.

What a very long way to say, "No." Old Testament dietary/Sabbath laws are very different from what is taught in the New Testament.

What a very long way to say, "No." Old Testament dietary/Sabbath laws are very different from what is taught in the New Testament.

No, they are exactly the same. What differs is the way they are taught to be understood and applied according to either the Talmud, what Jesus called the traditions of men, or according to his revelation which teaches a secret book of the law hidden within the walls of the literal meaning of the words used to define it figuratively.

Without adding or subtracting a single word, where it says to not eat the flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate, I do not eat the flesh of any unclean creature that does not ruminate. Where it says to not eat the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly, I do not eat the flesh of anything that crawls on its belly, whether a serpent or a worm.

Thats why you will never see me on my knees worshipping and eating for spiritual life a lifeless god made man made matzo made by human hands whether a statue of a crucified Jesus is in the general vicinity or not.

Last edited:
Rome asks them to eat the flesh and drink the blood of IeSous (the swine).
Jewish law is to not partake of IeSous (the swine).
Jewish warnings not to fall for the first fallen messiah-Ezekiel 28
John of Patmos warning that 1/3 would fall with the morning star (lucifer)
One of the figures used for the luciferous image warned:
they will come in my name saying I am christ and deceive many, even the elect.
John warned: they do not understand that the son of man is coming through him, will come as another in his own new name.
John of Patmos warns his christ (Theudas?) is like unto son of man-rev 1:13, not that he is son of man.

If they are relaying the son of man's message that he is the bread the flesh and body of the one to come is a spirit message but a person from where the message is sent from, and wine his blood aka teachings as his lifeline from the future to the past then.....perhaps...
What is the Hebrew bread in the Temple and wine they use as the hint clue given?
Shew(Shev) bread and Man-is-Shevitz wine.
Thus made in the image of ..... the holy father head(arch) priest (head of hosts)in the olam habah. You know in the "Mikdash" in his name?
That's why when we say the name is in the Torah portions those portions are
Miketz and Shevitz.
Look up Ketz in Hebrew, but like I said before, only while wearing kichen mitts, because you are gonna slap your forehead and hurt yourself otherwise.

Forum List

Back