Whats up with this and the statue?

About the " Morning Star" Michael we know the symbolism regarding the son of the dawn or son of the day etc etc but I was thinking another clue to connect it more fully to being Jesus/ Lucifer is a play on the word " morning" which could also be " mourning" which they do as they " mourn" for him in many ways....
That play on of words only works in English. Greek, Latin, Spanish, etc. have entirely different sounding words, and of course, very different spellings.

The law was not specific or limited to ancient times.

The practice of kneeling as an expression of religious devotion before a statue of Jesus or Mary or Zeus is a brazen violation of divine law that results in death in the very day that you do it even if you do not believe that a statue has any power.

The fact that you try to justify a practice that cannot be justified as if you have absolutely no awareness that your sin is as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field clearly shows that you have your reward already.

Actually, the Law was made to a specific people at a specific time for a specific purpose.

Christians believe that purpose has been fulfilled in Christ, and we also believe God judges what comes from the heart. The false gods we were taught to be wary of are money, power, and pleasure. Statuary, is a call to God, a call away from money, power, and pleasure.

According to scripture the Law was given by God as an eternal light to the nations and as Jesus said to those who wanted to keep the meaning of the law hidden from both Gentiles and even uninitiated Jews, no one lights a candle and then hides it under a bushel.

The specified purpose of the law is to teach people, Jew and Gentile, to distinguish between clean and unclean, good and evil and life and death so that those who adhere to the instruction will receive eternal life and become holy as God is holy and as such will always be in full force and in effect and even if Jesus fulfilled that purpose and received that life as an example for others who seek the kingdom of God to follow, no one who does not understand and conform to the hidden subjects and teaching in the law as revealed and demonstrated by Jesus can enter the kingdom or receive that promise of life for themselves until they do it...

Statuary can be beautiful and inspiring but to bow down before it in reverence or prayer is degrading and stupid not to mention a clear violation of the Law of God that Jesus did fulfill and died trying to teach people the right way to observe it.

How can you possibly expect anyone to believe that you love and worship God and follow the teachings of Jesus when the beliefs that you perpetuate contradict what Jesus taught and the practices of kneeling before statues and eucharistic veneration violate the laws of the very God that you claim to love and worship?

Last edited:
About the " Morning Star" Michael we know the symbolism regarding the son of the dawn or son of the day etc etc but I was thinking another clue to connect it more fully to being Jesus/ Lucifer is a play on the word " morning" which could also be " mourning" which they do as they " mourn" for him in many ways....
That play on of words only works in English. Greek, Latin, Spanish, etc. have entirely different sounding words, and of course, very different spellings.

Yikes, you accidentally exposed yourself as not really believing in a greater power.
Surely your god must be able to know first and last including languages least you admit that part of the scarab (dung beetles) rolling ball of dung (BS).
IN THE OLAM HABAH i. e. world to come The English language exists and is very familiar to the hosts.
See you don't notice that the beginning is at the end(Book of Isaiah), that it perceives to exists (non linear time) in all time, but as everything has a process the "Actual" beginning (where son of man-head of hosts-Spiritual Father in the Olam Habah)is not at your concept of linear time beginning.
The beginning is at the end of linear time and beginning of non linear time, when man is able to message the past.

But take your comment about languages and words, Symbolism is used to prevent corruption because those not knowing the meaning will blunder and butcher the theft-plagiarism in missonterpretation and also miss meaning of symbolism and their words that expose the manipulations and lying.
Example Morning Star (Venus arc falling) Symbolism of the fallen arch can't be tampered with and as seen exposes the church of Baal.

Regarding Mourning, the plagiarism and fallacious claims that Zech 12:10 is about Jesus is exposed in the context and period none of the events occured. And worse if they made excuses and insisted on the verse it talks about 2 seperate people.
One pierced (saying "me") but the people mourning for another ("him") thus would be proving my compiled & confused Christs claims and still make Jesus Lucifer, the one you mourn for.
"Wah wah, WAaaahhhhh!"

How can you possibly expect anyone to believe that you love and worship God and follow the teachings of Jesus when the beliefs that you perpetuate contradict what Jesus taught and the practices of kneeling before statues and eucharistic veneration violate the laws of the very God that you claim to love and worship?

What anyone thinks is of little concern to me. Worship and love is between God and each believer--there is no room for critics. While I do not bow towards Mecca when I pray, I very much respect the holy ground of those who do. When Native Americans ask that I keep clear of a marked area because it is their holy ground, I honor their wishes. When in a Religion Forum where many beliefs are being discussed, it seems better to explain one's individual beliefs while respecting others' holy ground. I believe in God's presence among us.

What anyone thinks is of little concern to me. Worship and love is between God and each believer--there is no room for critics. While I do not bow towards Mecca when I pray, I very much respect the holy ground of those who do. When Native Americans ask that I keep clear of a marked area because it is their holy ground, I honor their wishes. When in a Religion Forum where many beliefs are being discussed, it seems better to explain one's individual beliefs while respecting others' holy ground. I believe in God's presence among us.

well, excuuuuuuse me!

You were explaining your beliefs and I am trying to understand how anyone could perpetuate such beliefs given the many obvious contradictions, so kill me.

I just thought that if you really gave a shit about offending God or desecrating the teachings of Jesus you might want to know.

I stand corrected!

Yikes, you accidentally exposed yourself as not really believing in a greater power.
Surely your god must be able to know first and last including languages least you admit that part of the scarab (dung beetles) rolling ball of dung (BS).
IN THE OLAM HABAH i. e. world to come The English language exists and is very familiar to the hosts.
See you don't notice that the beginning is at the end(Book of Isaiah), that it perceives to exists (non linear time) in all time, but as everything has a process the "Actual" beginning (where son of man-head of hosts-Spiritual Father in the Olam Habah)is not at your concept of linear time beginning.
The beginning is at the end of linear time and beginning of non linear time, when man is able to message the past.

But take your comment about languages and words, Symbolism is used to prevent corruption because those not knowing the meaning will blunder and butcher the theft-plagiarism in missonterpretation and also miss meaning of symbolism and their words that expose the manipulations and lying.
Example Morning Star (Venus arc falling) Symbolism of the fallen arch can't be tampered with and as seen exposes the church of Baal.

Regarding Mourning, the plagiarism and fallacious claims that Zech 12:10 is about Jesus is exposed in the context and period none of the events occured. And worse if they made excuses and insisted on the verse it talks about 2 seperate people.
One pierced (saying "me") but the people mourning for another ("him") thus would be proving my compiled & confused Christs claims and still make Jesus Lucifer, the one you mourn for.
"Wah wah, WAaaahhhhh!"

I am sorry, HaShev, but I cannot respond to this tangle of misconceptions, misinterpretations, and possibly some legitimate misunderstandings. We seem to be on two entirely different trains of thought, and my thought is that never the twain shall meet.

well, excuuuuuuse me!

You were explaining your beliefs and I am trying to understand how anyone could perpetuate such beliefs given the many obvious contradictions, so kill me.

I just thought that if you really gave a shit about offending God or desecrating the teachings of Jesus you might want to know.

I stand corrected!

My intent was not to irritate, let alone to offend, so my sincere apologies for managing to do both.

I do not believe decorations, artwork, sunsets, sunrises, a canopy of moon and stars, or beauty in nature offends God. If any or all these inspire moments of prayer within us, it is all to the good. Every so often a passing thought inspires me to prayer, and I doubt that offends God either. When people pray at sunrise, are they mistaken for worshiping the sun? Naturally, if a statue prompts someone to think of idols, not of God, then they will not pause to pray, and that is good as well.

No missunderstanding, you made it clear, your god doesn't know English in order to make a play on words in English (Like son=sun) (Mourning=Morning)
Sun rises in the Morning=Son rises after they mourned him.
=your god is not all knowing.
Maybe we can get him and the Pope some English lessons?

Hmmmmm...Sometimes you can lead a horse to water and it will actually drink but most Of the time unfortunately it has been my experience that the horse would rather go thirsty then to admit the one leading it had its best interest in mind....Same goes for " owls" as they tend to have great " sight" but very little insight into the workings of languegue and its many nuances to say the least....

EWTN Broadcast had a prayer for life vigil and of course they had their hands raised palms out to obsorb the suns rays. (Nazarenes thought their god was that luciferous mystical rays of light the archaic age people saw glitter through the clouds). It reminded me of my last post in this thread.
Don't forget your sun screen people, as you don't want to get burnt from that scourching sun.

well, excuuuuuuse me!

I stand corrected!

My intent was not to irritate, let alone to offend, so my sincere apologies for managing to do both.

I do not believe decorations, artwork, sunsets, sunrises, a canopy of moon and stars, or beauty in nature offends God. If any or all these inspire moments of prayer within us, it is all to the good. Every so often a passing thought inspires me to prayer, and I doubt that offends God either. When people pray at sunrise, are they mistaken for worshiping the sun? Naturally, if a statue prompts someone to think of idols, not of God, then they will not pause to pray, and that is good as well.

First, let me alleviate your insincere emotional distress. You have not offended or irritated me in any way. I said that I thought that you might give a shit if what you are saying and doing as a consequence of belonging to your particular religion was offensive to God or a desecration of what Jesus taught. Obviously you don't so there is no need for you to apologize to me.

You and I were discussing the practice of kneeling and bowing down before statues that were made by human hands in light of the command of God to not make statues to either worship or bow down before. We were not talking about appreciating artwork or being inspired to prayer by beauty in nature, but you already knew that.

and no, I do not think that a person praying at sunrise is mistakenly worshipping the sun, but if they get down on their hands and knees in large groups to pray towards the east at any time of the day they are violating the command to refrain from the flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours.

Let me ask you this. If it is wrong to worship or bow down before anything that God has made such as the sun, moon, the stars, trees, birds, animals, angels, prophets, human beings, or any form of life, how much more wrong must it be to bow down before a statue or anything that was made by human hands, is not God, and has no life?

Last edited:
Let me ask you this. If it is wrong to worship or bow down before anything that God has made such as the sun, moon, the stars, trees, birds, animals, angels, prophets, human beings, or any form of life, how much more wrong must it be to bow down before a statue or anything that was made by human hands, is not God, and has no life?

The difference is that I say it is never wrong to pray versus the idea that it is sometimes wrong to pray.

The difference is that I say it is never wrong to pray versus the idea that it is sometimes wrong to pray.

And?

I don't recall ever reading in any language that the law prohibits worshipping or bowing down before statues unless you are praying. It seems to me to be saying to not do that especially if you are praying.

It may be in theory never wrong to feed the poor but if you rob a bank and shoot some people to get money to feed the poor would you still go to jail?

Hey Guano whats up with Jews and animal sacrifices?
Talk about a backward belief, specifically the red heifer.
Seems that Jews have some bizarre beliefs too and need to move
up into this century.

[
And?

I don't recall ever reading in any language that the law prohibits worshipping or bowing down before statues unless you are praying. It seems to me to be saying to not do that especially if you are praying.

It may be in theory never wrong to feed the poor but if you rob a bank and shoot some people to get money to feed the poor would you still go to jail?

Prayer is reserved for God alone, and it comes from the heart, so there is no need to concern oneself with thievery. Because prayer is reserved for God alone, the Law prohibited praying TO statues, not praying within range of statues.

[
And?

Prayer is reserved for God alone, and it comes from the heart, so there is no need to concern oneself with thievery. Because prayer is reserved for God alone, the Law prohibited praying TO statues, not praying within range of statues.

I hate to be such a stickler but the law prohibits both worshipping, which would include praying to, and bowing down before them, which would include kneeling in front of them. The people shown in the pictures don't just happen to be praying on their knees in the range of statues, they are bowing down on their knees and praying right in front of them.

Aside from all of that, any lifeless statue made by human hands that is a representation of God or any person perceived as holy is always a false representation that can only inspire more falsehood and divert the devotee further away from God the more they seem to proceed towards him in their deluded imagination..

I hate to be such a stickler but the law prohibits both worshipping, which would include praying to, and bowing down before them, which would include kneeling in front of them. The people shown in the pictures don't just happen to be praying on their knees in the range of statues, they are bowing down on their knees and praying right in front of them.

Aside from all of that, any lifeless statue made by human hands that is a representation of God or any person perceived as holy is always a false representation that can only inspire more falsehood and divert the devotee further away from God the more they seem to proceed towards him in their deluded imagination..

Out of curiosity, do you follow Old Testament dietary law as well, or only travel a set distance on the Sabbath, and do not toil or cook on that day?

Out of curiosity, do you follow Old Testament dietary law as well, or only travel a set distance on the Sabbath, and do not toil or cook on that day?

I always do exactly as God commands.

Forum List

Back