What's up with the double standard?

27 times Trump can’t remember​

View attachment 902083

Following the release of the redacted Mueller report, President Donald Trump’s lawyers provided the full transcript of Trump’s written answers to questions Mueller posed to the president during his investigation.

More than two dozen times, Trump’s answers included phrases like “I can’t remember” or “I do not recall." Trump’s lawyers took issue with Mueller’s questions, saying they invited “speculative answers” because they were based on “brief interactions” that took place more than two years earlier during “an extraordinarily eventful and fast-paced presidential election campaign.” The lawyers said that the questions, many of them pertaining to alleged communications with foreign operatives, would be “burdensome” for any person to remember, let alone the president of the United States.

Following are the 27 things Trump couldn’t recall. The full letter, questions and answers can be found here.

Defenders of all things Don, don't bother answering. I already know the answer. Everything the Orange Rapist does is excused or just goes down the memory hole. Soon, you'll forget all about how he said Russia should be able to do what ever it wants to NATO countries who have not met their financial obligations.
Ask Si Si, president of Mexico who apparently controls the Rafah crossing in Gaza/

A ‘whale’ of a tale: Trump continues to distort cognitive test he took

“I think it was 35, 30 questions,” the former president said in Portsmouth, N.H., of the test, which he said involved a few animal identification queries. “They always show you the first one, like a giraffe, a tiger, or this, or that — a whale. ‘Which one is the whale?’ Okay. And that goes on for three or four [questions] and then it gets harder and harder and harder.”

The only problem: The creator of the test in question, called the Montreal Cognitive Assessment, or MoCA, said it has never included the specific combination of animals described by Trump in any of its versions over the years.

In fact, Ziad Nasreddine, the Canadian neurologist who invented the test, said the assessment — intended primarily to test for signs of dementia or other cognitive decline — has never once included a drawing of a whale.

He's been exhibiting cognitive decline for years.

Trump took a cognative test after you all said he was senile. He passed with flying colors.
Yeah, Trump recognized a camel. WOW!!!!

Not only does the geezer have dementia, he's also incredibly stupid.

27 times Trump can’t remember​

View attachment 902083

Following the release of the redacted Mueller report, President Donald Trump’s lawyers provided the full transcript of Trump’s written answers to questions Mueller posed to the president during his investigation.

More than two dozen times, Trump’s answers included phrases like “I can’t remember” or “I do not recall." Trump’s lawyers took issue with Mueller’s questions, saying they invited “speculative answers” because they were based on “brief interactions” that took place more than two years earlier during “an extraordinarily eventful and fast-paced presidential election campaign.” The lawyers said that the questions, many of them pertaining to alleged communications with foreign operatives, would be “burdensome” for any person to remember, let alone the president of the United States.

Following are the 27 things Trump couldn’t recall. The full letter, questions and answers can be found here.

Defenders of all things Don, don't bother answering. I already know the answer. Everything the Orange Rapist does is excused or just goes down the memory hole. Soon, you'll forget all about how he said Russia should be able to do what ever it wants to NATO countries who have not met their financial obligations.
I just want to know if you think Biden has serious memory issues where he shouldn't be indicted or that his memory is good enough to be indicted. The only reason he was not indicted was because of his memory issues. So, should we indict Biden or just agree that he has very serious memory issues?

Yeah, Trump recognized a camel. WOW!!!!

Not only does the geezer have dementia, he's also incredibly stupid.
Wait, you mean distinguishing between a lion and camel isn't something to brag about?

1707929057666.png

Forum List

Back