What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

Kids like to show off their toys.

Yep, I never felt the need to show off my gun. Of course I only have one modest handgun for home protection and don't carry it in public unless I'm at the range practicing. Guys I know with multiple guns almost always seem to feel the need to show them off. This is especially not good if one is with a bunch of guys drinking beer.

In the case of Boebert, Junior and MTG I think the purpose is intimidation and/or deep-seated personal insecurity.

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

Really? That's what you think? What is Rep. Boebert going to "take?" Or DJT Jr? Or Rep. Greene?

Obviously the message is flying over your head. Have you been watching these angry bitches?
- He's dumber and more dangerous than Pop!
Thank GOD DJTJ will never be president
you dipshits said that about his dad too.....look how that turned out....
And those 2 supposed women(?) must have little dicks too.

Yep, I never felt the need to show off my gun. Of course I only have one modest handgun for home protection and don't carry it in public unless I'm at the range practicing. Guys I know with multiple guns almost always seem to feel the need to show them off. This is especially not good if one is with a bunch of guys drinking beer.

In the case of Boebert, Junior and MTG I think the purpose is intimidation and/or deep-seated personal insecurity.
Be specific and explain how you intimidate someone over the internet with a picture?

Oh, whatever with you fucking morons. Tired of being nice to you dumbasses.

Shut the fuck up, John Kerry was a war hero. Go mock the military someone else.

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Past Presidents weren't allergic to guns....

13 Photos of Presidents Packing Heat – Mother Jones

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it.

and yet he made sure there were plenty of reporters to record his day in the field.

Well they lost the Executive, the Senate, and are bleeding members in the House. So I say let them keep being the party of 2 issues

Abortion and guns.

They gained seats in the house......
How many seats did the Republicans have in the House in 2016?

How many do they have in 2021 now?

...They didn't gain seats. Have a good day, there pal.

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it.

and yet he made sure there were plenty of reporters to record his day in the field.
I don't care. It's a photo and an election from 15 years ago. I am merely pointing out he was a war hero and your trying to take him to task for having a gun in his hand in a photo is disingenuous at best.

...and ludicrous at worst.

you seem to be the one who has deep-seated personal insecurity if you look at it like that....

Those were staged images.

Both backgrounds don't normally have those weapons in them. It's so obvious that boebart and trump put those weapons there to be in those shots.

Their purpose in doing so can only be speculated.

Personally, I think anyone who thinks that's a good idea to have those weapons in the background doesn't have their priorities in the right place.

There are much bigger problems in our nation. Why aren't these weapons nuts doing anything about the people in Texas who don't have electricity, heat or water? What are boebart and trump jr doing to help these people?

Mostly agree - But I also think their primary purpose is intimidation.
Oh hey, I'll get a pic to ya soon. :)

Their primary purpose is for boebart and trump jr to THINK they are intimidating people.

Honestly, who is intimidated by boebart and trump jr?

That would have to be one sad person.

I hope to get that shot from you. I rarely ever get to see the end result of one of my images.

Forum List

Back