What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

Those were staged images.

Both backgrounds don't normally have those weapons in them. It's so obvious that boebart and trump put those weapons there to be in those shots.

Their purpose in doing so can only be speculated.

Personally, I think anyone who thinks that's a good idea to have those weapons in the background doesn't have their priorities in the right place.

There are much bigger problems in our nation. Why aren't these weapons nuts doing anything about the people in Texas who don't have electricity, heat or water? What are boebart and trump jr doing to help these people?

They are....they are going to build more coal, natural gas and nuclear energy plants because wind and solar completely failed the state........

Those were staged images.

Both backgrounds don't normally have those weapons in them. It's so obvious that boebart and trump put those weapons there to be in those shots.

Their purpose in doing so can only be speculated.

Personally, I think anyone who thinks that's a good idea to have those weapons in the background doesn't have their priorities in the right place.

There are much bigger problems in our nation. Why aren't these weapons nuts doing anything about the people in Texas who don't have electricity, heat or water? What are boebart and trump jr doing to help these people?

Mostly agree - But I also think their primary purpose is intimidation.
Oh hey, I'll get a pic to ya soon. :)

Well they lost the Executive, the Senate, and are bleeding members in the House. So I say let them keep being the party of 2 issues

Abortion and guns.
And those issues are not important to your party?

Not really. I'm a gun owning Independent interested only in protecting a woman's right to choose.
lol....you an independent?.....you are pretty one sided....a real independent by now ......would have a few things to say about some of the shit biden is doing .....and that i dont see with you....care to explain?...

What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

Penis substitutes.

It is always funny.......when people talk about guns it is always you left wing asshats who start talking about penises............

We talk guns and you left wingers start to sweat, breath heavy and rub yourselves.........

Why is that?

For the record....to all you left wing morons...guns are not sex toys.....you need to get professional help to readjust your psycho sexual stimulus response so that guns don't get you horny.....it isn't safe....get help.

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

Hahahaha I have a pic of our 17 year old daughter and her Remington 870 with the buck deer she shot. Right in the left eye.

I'd post it but left loons would faint dead away.

So proud of her
Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost

Nah, almost every president and presidential candidate has had a photo taken hunting or whatever.
That's a tad different don't ya think?

0013729e4771127943673a.jpg

Yeah......obama was a big hunter....right?

You fucking dumb ass...

Now now he hunted in bathhouses

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

It is simply taking a non verbal stand against President harris and the democrat parties stated policies to go after gun makers, gun sellers and Civil Rights groups that defend the 2nd Amendment........beto said he would go door to door to take our guns, the puppet joe biden said he wants to ban guns and magazines.....so they are taking a stand.....

Molon Labe....

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

You can pose with your dildo collection, as a response. :thup:

saw the same thing 12 years ago in 2008 with Obama being eelcted. Obamacare was going to put your grandma in death camps. He was coming for your guns. He was going to implement Sharia Law. etc, etc.

don't care
you dont care if he did those things?....are you a republican?....

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

For some it's a failed attempt to intimidate.

For others it's a childish effort to appear defiant.

But for most it's just a display of something they enjoy collecting.

That makes too much sense for the average dem.

I have to laugh at Ray from Cleveland's avatar. That must be a BB pistol that he's pointing at us. Even 22cal. pistols aren't that small.

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

Forum List

Back