What's up with conservatives posing with gun collections?

that links to a puppy dog saying "
title._TTD_.png

Guess the first one went to my Prime account.

I updated the link.

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

What in the hell are you babbling about, son?

TMW532HAMZCUDBPG4RNRJMAIWI.jpg

5c1d28f8bc708.image.jpg

article-1387530-0C175D5400000578-367_634x850.jpg

374341c204ed93ea44939527bc9b8e2d.jpg

Aaron-Murray-holding-an-AK-47.jpg

4f7b88ee5c38accbe500b42c552618a3c197e919.jpeg

lefties.jpg

04282114-JohnBrownClubLarge.jpg

TY for the new link. I'm actually gonna order and read that. I want to know what their deal is with him.

I gotta read for myself.

Honestly, I'm confused about this new fetish fad. What is it these people are saying exactly?
The message seems pretty clear to me: "Give us what we want, or else we'll TAKE it" :rolleyes-41:

First we have Boebert on an official government committee Zoom call with her beautiful barrel background.

And there was Don Junior angrily denouncing Biden and teacher's unions with his Me Preciouses.

And of course, who could forget Marge Green and her awesome campaign ads?

5f526b5ee6ff30001d4e7263

Micropeen energy

Really? That's what you think? What is Rep. Boebert going to "take?" Or DJT Jr? Or Rep. Greene?
What is Don Jr. Going to take? You believe a guy that grew up with a gold toilet has ever sat in a deer stand or could tell the difference between Coyote or rabbit tracks. Like hell.

What's up with liberal pussies?

Did the sight of a gun.....trigger you?
Lol,ya think Don Jr has ever sat in a deer stand or tracked an animal in his life? Hillarious

Nay - He paid big bucks to sit in the bed of a pickup and wait for some guy to release a wild animal in an enclosed space to shoot at. Real sporting huh?

Last edited:
Hey Jones, unless you can start backing up your nonsense stop emoji my posts

Understand?

Do it again, Jones and I'll report you. Rules are rules

Either man up and defend , or at least try to, or cease. Understand this, I'm weary of you

What the hell does it matter to you sissy progs If someone has a pic of them with a gun?

Do you wet yourselves?

Not at all - I just don't display mine during Zoom meetings with clients.

People get scared by guns on a wall hundreds of miles away?

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg:

No, I'm just trying to get some insight into this new fetish fad. Somehow I don't recall the last several Republican presidents feeling the need to display theirs in an address to the American people. You?

Last one I remember is

View attachment 461221

oops, my bad...

he lost
@ this.

Yes. Yes he did lose. Thanks again for Bush 2004 to 2008. Not like the economy collapsed or Katrina was a major fuckup. John Kerry was a war hero. I think he knows about guns, and didn't need to "pose" in it. He has medals from Vietnam.

Kerry was not a war hero.........as the men who served with him pointed out.

TY for the new link. I'm actually gonna order and read that. I want to know what their deal is with him.

I gotta read for myself.
Their deal with him is he gamed the system. His first commander denied him a purple heart for a scratch he got and he got a new commander to approve it. he then claimed everything was a wound until he had 3 purple hearts and then asks after just 3 months to get out of Vietnam. He was a liar and an arrogant ass. He claimed he was in Cambodia with his boat when he was never near Cambodia according to his command. He wrote his own awards and got his buddies on the boat to sign them.

He illegally met with the North Vietnemese delegation in Paris as a civilian. I still think that got all his awards revoked and thats why in the 80's he had to get Reagan's Navy Secretary to reissue them. He claimed he threw his awards over the fence at the white house then produced them and said well I threw some awards from someone else over the fence.

He claimed that he witnesses atrocities committed by American troops and that they were common place.

Hey Jones, unless you can start backing up your nonsense stop emoji my posts

Understand?

Do it again, Jones and I'll report you. Rules are rules

Either man up and defend , or at least try to, or cease. Understand this, I'm weary of you

What the hell does it matter to you sissy progs If someone has a pic of them with a gun?

Do you wet yourselves?

It's not really a rule NoClassSass. One has to pull up a full page of recent posts and systematically go down the list adding an emoji to each one to get busted for that. The Emojis are there for a reason. They are not illegal to use.

I gotta read for myself.
Their deal with him is he gamed the system. His first commander denied him a purple heart for a scratch he got and he got a new commander to approve it. he then claimed everything was a wound until he had 3 purple hearts and then asks after just 3 months to get out of Vietnam. He was a liar and an arrogant ass. He claimed he was in Cambodia with his boat when he was never near Cambodia according to his command. He wrote his own awards and got his buddies on the boat to sign them.

He illegally met with the North Vietnemese delegation in Paris as a civilian. I still think that got all his awards revoked and thats why in the 80's he had to get Reagan's Navy Secretary to reissue them. He claimed he threw his awards over the fence at the white house then produced them and said well I threw some awards from someone else over the fence.

He claimed that he witnesses atrocities committed by American troops and that they were common place.

Kerry is the ideal lefttard "war hero"....he probably should have been fragged

Lol,ya think Don Jr has ever sat in a deer stand or tracked an animal in his life? Hillarious

Nay - He paid paid big bucks to sit in the bed of a pickup and wait for some guy to release a wild animal in an enclosed space to shoot at. Real sporting huh?
The Trumps are as soft as soft get

They were willing to stand up to you guys adn that was good enough for me.

I gotta read for myself.

I ordered it!

Those were staged images.

Both backgrounds don't normally have those weapons in them. It's so obvious that boebart and trump put those weapons there to be in those shots.

Their purpose in doing so can only be speculated.

Personally, I think anyone who thinks that's a good idea to have those weapons in the background doesn't have their priorities in the right place.

There are much bigger problems in our nation. Why aren't these weapons nuts doing anything about the people in Texas who don't have electricity, heat or water? What are boebart and trump jr doing to help these people?

Mostly agree - But I also think their primary purpose is intimidation.
Oh hey, I'll get a pic to ya soon. :)

Their primary purpose is for boebart and trump jr to THINK they are intimidating people.

Honestly, who is intimidated by boebart and trump jr?

That would have to be one sad person.

I hope to get that shot from you. I rarely ever get to see the end result of one of my images.
It's also supposed to be some sort of rightist messaging, signaling to fellow conservatives that they're "defiant" gun owners as well.

Again, very silly and childish.

Nay - He paid paid big bucks to sit in the bed of a pickup and wait for some guy to release a wild animal in an enclosed space to shoot at. Real sporting huh?
The Trumps are as soft as soft get

Rump Junior does go fishing. He has the guide wade out with a fish and his line to hook it for him. :lol:

image_asset_57711.jpg

Forum List

Back