What's Trumps biggest success so far?

What's Trumps biggest success so far? You can choose two

• Great immigration policy and action.

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Economy that couldn't live to potential under Obama, now better despite rise in interest rates.

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • As far as we know he's clear despite the witch hunt.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cleaning up much of government red tape.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Neil M. Gorsuch confirmed to the Supreme Court.

• Cleaning ISIS' clock.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Foreign economic negotiations. Including withdrawing from the Trans-Pacific Partnership

• Tweeking liberal nerve

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Decrease in debt they say, by 103 billion. I have some doubt.

• Improved relations with military and police

• Further death of political correctness (i.e., pussified country)

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (please add)

• Total voters
all of the above, also 10 billion dollars and the whitehouse and
raising a great family, all success. getting obama to forge a birth certificate and show it (sort of)

stopping for good the clintons and bernie and euroAmerica.

Greatest successes???

His golfing game has improved.....
He made a lot of money charging the secret service for rent on his properties
he lives in your whitehouse, heh. at least he gives them a place to stay instead of supplying cocaine and hookers like obama did.

Weird nutbags think that nominating a judge is a fucking accomplishment.
It most certainly is. The democrats are hell bent to tear this country apart. Just look what the media is doing in VA right now.

He has united the white nationalist terror groups and brought pure American instigated and executed terrorism to America.

He has united the white nationalist terror groups and brought pure American instigated and executed terrorism to America.
You must mean Obama. Trump hasn't done any of that.

Stopping Hillary from winning, and removing hundreds of job killing regulations. Those are two important accomplishments.
His pick for a new Supreme Court justice was also important.

I love everything he's doing for Americans. We couldn't have elected a better president.

Last edited:
Other: So far Trump has avoided being impeached or served by Pence and the Congressional Leadership as being incapable of doing his duty, per the 25th Amendment.

Other: So far Trump has avoided being impeached or served by Pence and the Congressional Leadership as being incapable of doing his duty, per the 25th Amendment.
Trump is doing a good job and he has not done anything to be impeached for. Let's just let the man do his job and stop all these false accusations.

No, I meant trump. I got the idea to post after I heard the nationalist leader and KKK guy David Duke send a message to trump reminding him that they had united behind him and were responsible for him winning the election. David Duke. His words.

No, I meant trump. I got the idea to post after I heard the nationalist leader and KKK guy David Duke send a message to trump reminding him that they had united behind him and were responsible for him winning the election. David Duke. His words.
You must realize that there are not enough KKK members to sway the election. No, you clearly meant Obama, he's the one who has brought terrorists to America..

Riding President Obama's coattails and taking credit for his success. They even cheated to confirm Gorsuch with only 51 votes instead of the usual 60 votes. Trump is all smoke and mirrors.

Greatest successes???

His golfing game has improved.....
He made a lot of money charging the secret service for rent on his properties
/----/
5542849dd619aea47f672beabd08f516--liberal-logic-stupid-people.jpg

Riding President Obama's coattails and taking credit for his success. They even cheated to confirm Gorsuch with only 51 votes instead of the usual 60 votes. Trump is all smoke and mirrors.
You people act like Obama suddenly got smart in his final months. :laugh:

President Obama was steady - and sane.

He did, he made arrangements to get out of the country.

President Obama was steady - and sane.
Yes, letting kim chi keep working on his nukes and letting iran get them was sane.

You must realize that there are not enough KKK members to sway the election. No, you clearly meant Obama, he's the one who has brought terrorists to America..
I said, nationalist leader. Your reading comprehension is like a 2nd grader.

Forum List

Back