What's The Weather Like Where You're At?

I noticed that I don't think that we have any of these kinds of threads around yet. It's beautiful and sunny out there today and low seventies so really nice. :)
Same as always for 16 years. 75F, sunny and fixin to rain at 3-4-5.
then it drops to a bone chilling 64 with 3000% humidity. Blanket goes in the dryer at 830 or so

I noticed that I don't think that we have any of these kinds of threads around yet. It's beautiful and sunny out there today and low seventies so really nice. :)
Same as always for 16 years. 75F, sunny and fixin to rain at 3-4-5.
then it drops to a bone chilling 64 with 3000% humidity. Blanket goes in the dryer at 830 or so
Sounds like a psych ward, I had fun there

What did I say?
Eder is an unhappy, left wing pessimist who is from a foreign country and believes he runs this board. In other words he thinks he is hot shit on a silver platter but in reality he is cold diarrhea on a cold paper plate.
lol. I have his sorry ass on iggie so I can imagine from your response what he vomited again. He was one of the first ones on there. Asshole. Obnoxious. Hateful. Mean. Scumbag. Dickwad. Name something bad...that's him.

What did I say?
Eder is an unhappy, left wing pessimist who is from a foreign country and believes he runs this board. In other words he thinks he is hot shit on a silver platter but in reality he is cold diarrhea on a cold paper plate.
so, your disturbing expertise in scatology aside, you think this is the appropriate forum for discussing the weather?

Boy Papageorgio and Gracie really do have hot weather but still sounds nice for summertime. Sometimes we still need rain though so it doesn't get too dry. :)

What did I say?
so, your disturbing expertise in scatology aside, you think this is the appropriate forum for discussing the weather?
It is a current event isn’t it? Lighten up what would you rather discuss? How much you hate America?

What did I say?
Hey no airing your pubic hairs in public

What did I say?
It is a current event isn’t it? Lighten up what would you rather discuss? How much you hate America?
ok. it's not like this message board is for discussion anyway. i will announce my next bowel movement ( your hobby ) in BREAKING NEWS

What did I say?
ok. it's not like this message board is for discussion anyway. i will announce my next bowel movement ( your hobby ) in BREAKING NEWS
Everything you type is a bowel movement

Forum List

Back